harequil

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2011 11:48 am
The class system is really awesome. (: I'm playing this game for 2 days and I already like it a lot. c:

Hydraxis, lvl 35.
Advertisement

usgrant

Rank 0
PostedJul 21, 2011 6:21 am
This post has helped so much that words do not do it justice!

Raegdan

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2011 1:06 am
Thanks for update.

Ranger:
Artillery Expert - Increases critical hit chance when equipped with guns.
... and 2 skills requiring a bow.
Well, changing weapons will be fun. (#_#)

Katsushige

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2011 1:50 am
The passive listed on the page is outdated. Rangers get a 20% crit chance increase regardless of the weapon being used.

xXSotonGXx

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2011 6:14 am

HUNTER

DOUBT ON HUNTER
help~! anyone can tell me if i wanna be a hunter, should i choose warrior base or magician base when i am creating my character???

THANKS~

Fudgingo

Rank 3
Fudgingo
PostedAug 16, 2011 6:27 am

Re: HUNTER

DOUBT ON HUNTER
xXSotonGXx wrote:
help~! anyone can tell me if i wanna be a hunter, should i choose warrior base or magician base when i am creating my character???

THANKS~  

Please don't bump old posts.

ITT: lazy mods

JohnnyFlame

Rank 2
JohnnyFlame
PostedAug 16, 2011 8:06 am
Fudgingo,i understand your fighting thread necroing,but having to make someone reply to asnwer the question,is also making me necro -.- unfortunately.
You could atleast have asnwered his question.

xXSotonGXx
It doesnt matter wath your starting class is.
When your character(not class) reaches lvl 10.You will have Hunter unlocked.Then press K,select the other tab,expand the words that say abreviated Ranged Dps,and your hunter should be there.

And please refrain from posting anythink in old topics.

SLorie

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2011 5:22 am
Hey guys!
Thanks a bunch for sharing all these terrific posts here, it was a true delight to follow this thread! Cheers!

huldu

Rank 0
PostedSep 30, 2011 6:58 pm
Did people stop playing this game after July or something? Seriously most guides just stopped being updated around that time. Max level 40? Nothing is making any sense in the guides.

Just sad when you see how much effort they put into all this and now most of it is just misleading.

It's not our fault bringing these old threads back to life. The lack of updated guides or just general information is really bad for this game.

IkatsuItonori

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Bring back to life!

Well i think ppl should come back and update this bc alot has happened since 2008 xD

Honestly to answer the other guys question, i think u should start with mage till its class level gets to level 10 regardless of what u want to actually be. Why? bc at level 10 u get the spatial time conversion skill and u can transport u and ur team all to the same sould guardian. i personally think thats really useful at times.

But now, if ur going to want to be a ranged class well start with mage to get used to the mechanics of it. if ur going to be a mele class well use warrior to start getting used to those mechanics. thats my opinion. hope it helps someone!! ^^