Iakashel

Rank 4
Iakashel
PostedApr 03, 2007 3:29 pm
I'm tempted to post what I have written for Iyachtu thus far, but it's already 3 pages in Word and I haven't even gotten through to him being all grown up.. But perhaps I'll externally link it once I'm done. Hmmm...

Not completely absent, but not all here
Advertisement

Haunted Vision

Rank 4
Haunted Vision
PostedApr 03, 2007 3:30 pm
I did mine on word too, it was 2.5 pages on it, and amounted to not too much here. Try to keep it below 5 pages if you do decide to post it here.

Username: Senithal Server: Serenity

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedApr 03, 2007 3:41 pm
I had to cut mine alot before I posted it, it was almost 5 pages.

Love is one of the most difficult things in life, and like all things difficult is the most valuable thing to have. Visit us at www.scionsofkushiel.com

Iakashel

Rank 4
Iakashel
PostedApr 03, 2007 4:09 pm   Last edited by Iakashel on Apr 03, 2007 9:05 pm. Edited 2 times in total
I'm already shortening things more than I'd really like.. I'll probably end up just putting it on the guild website and then linking to it here for those that would care to read it.

Funny thing is that it's a huge long backstory, right? Poor boy doesn't remember any of it. Has some dreams sometimes, night terrors, but his past is lost to him. So... it really doesn't have much application in roleplay apart from giving me a reference for his personality and how he developed to who he is today. Plus it's giving me something to do while at work and nothing else is going on. Very Happy

::: EDIT :::
So... I'm definitely going to be linking this once I'm done. Already at 4.5 pages and he's only 12. Rolling Eyes I'm horrible. I hope it's not too boring of a read. What I have so far, Not yet completed.

Not completely absent, but not all here

skull12580

GameSage: Forum
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 03, 2007 4:18 pm
haunted tbh i thought u were swiftshadow Shocked
anyways about my other stories being in the post i found it is any of u want to read it
(first story is overall best,computers been down so i cant do last 2 finish)
http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=320&highlight=iris+stories