skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedApr 03, 2007 10:51 am
The life of the titan
I was a young titan in the area of dratan.i was bruised and battered from the harsh training,that many did not survive.the annual ceremony of becoming a man was that day.the ceremony started and everyone was impatient,i looked to the left and there was a young titan who was shivered into the corner.the dictator walked up and sliced his throat,he said "we have no room for cowards here".nervous and in a coward form i sank in the bottom of my heart,but showed no sign on the outside.Inspecting each one of us only one or two died by him.The dictator walked out to us saying "you have one test yet to become a man.this is a series of test a hunt.1,you must bring me the hand of a sand golem,2,the head of a raba,3,the tail of a salamander,4,and last the egg of a baal."As he was finishing a loud horn from the north came upon us.someone came upon the dictator "sir,a baal has broken the outer breach",the dictator said "send elite task force 9,2,and 24 to inner breach,hopefully we will escape with our lives..Get all the women and children to the mountains,all fighters hold position at inner breach just behind the task forces."my eyes showed fear i froze as the dictator said to go to the mountains knowing it had to be a strong foe.As another messenger came up to him"sir,(out of breath)we have.e mult....iple de...ath god...desses behind the baal.and sir, there com...ing fas..t sir."

The Great War
Another horn came from the south "they've surrounded us err"said the dictator.he started yelling "you children find somewhere to hide with the women and children."All frozen we started to move slowly towards one of the most secure places(sadly it was just an underground house),we directed all of them into the house heading in last ourselves,just so we could see the outside.we watched as the massacre began all of the fighters(which was about 400 per side,against 30 death goddesses and 1 baal on each side).the lower ranked fighters fell without any any struggle,as the elders kept there ground.few of the elders died and the death goddesses fell to there hands.a head pooped in front of us startled i screamed alittle and a death goddess came over with a elder sword in its back it died."watch it kid don't talk".then it came from the ground death itself the death knight of iris,all of the soldiers and monsters froze."it spoke in a low and creepy voice"time to DIE!!!!!"its assault killed the baals,the elders,and the death goddesses.after this,it sunk into the ground saying "my power is secure once more.". i fell unconscious to the ground.

The home of the healers
waking up days later in a dark room"what happened"i said in a afraid voice.someone spoke but i couldn't see their face,it sounded like a woman."We found you in a abandoned village in dratan"."well where am i now?!"."well your in a healing village on the edge of dratan"..."what happened to everyone else","I'm sorry but we didn't find anyone else,was there more?".frantic so many thoughts ran threw my mind she was saying something but i blocked it out,"where was everyone,what happened,why did they only find me!?!,what the Hard was going on!!." soon after a man walked through the door which blinded me i could only see his figure tall which one of his arms over the back of his shoulder holding a stick with a curve at the end(lol had to throw a sorcerer thing in)"lady Gwen we found a few survivers to the east of where we found the one titan","are they all beyond cure?",no,a few younger ones have been healed and are being brought here as we speak."...i stood up.noticing i had a bad gash on my shoulder holding it then saying "ehh i have to go i mustn't stay here ehh"."let me give you som antidotes for that wound,some leather armor found in the village,and some healing potions."with that i left.

To The End And A New Beginning
knowing my way around the land,from exploration as a younger child.i came my way to the village.i fell to my knees and started crying,a death goddess came up without thinking my hand had swung back and nearly missed slicing fully threw its head.rage,fear,and sadness came threw my eyes.the death goddess fell to the ground but before it hit my sword had went threw its belly,its all your fault repeating blows to the belly.thinking of the wrongness i was doing i stopped and stared and cried at the village.there i swore my oath to never go back to this village again,to this land again,to never kill a healer for there charity,and to mock the death goddesses on sight.i started walking away.in the end i heard a call turned my head and boom.i had fallen into a hole that was dug awhile ago from its appearance.i woke up to the large door opening at my sight.

Advertisement

Haunted Vision

Rank 4
Haunted Vision
PostedApr 03, 2007 10:52 am
Do I have to put in chapters?

Those tests are crazy. Shocked That dictator is weird. Did he wield a dictator sword? Very Happy

Username: Senithal Server: Serenity

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 03, 2007 10:54 am
Haunted Vision wrote:
Do I have to put in chapters?

Those tests are crazy. Shocked That dictator is weird. Did he wield a dictator sword? Very Happy  

lol
no u dont but if u want go ahead
this story was from stories of iris posts..anyone wanna read some others of mine be my guest

lol he would kinda look good with a dictator sword so go ahead and imagine him with it

Haunted Vision

Rank 4
Haunted Vision
PostedApr 03, 2007 10:55 am
Lol, I never read the stories of Iris posts...as far as I can remember.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 03, 2007 10:57 am
Haunted Vision wrote:
Lol, I never read the stories of Iris posts...as far as I can remember.  

lol,wow then u can read pretty fast!

Haunted Vision

Rank 4
Haunted Vision
PostedApr 03, 2007 10:59 am
Reading is my forte. ^^

The last chapter kinda confused me...the "its all your fault" area.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 03, 2007 11:04 am
*shrugs*
been so long since i wrote it i really dont want t mess with it or re-read it

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedApr 03, 2007 2:52 pm
These are all great. If only we had more forum lurkers Smile

Love is one of the most difficult things in life, and like all things difficult is the most valuable thing to have. Visit us at www.scionsofkushiel.com

Haunted Vision

Rank 4
Haunted Vision
PostedApr 03, 2007 3:15 pm
Seriously, the dictator is messed up. He's like shouting at everyone at the beginning, and then at the middle he's trying to rally everyone. It's weird.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
PostedApr 03, 2007 3:17 pm
Haunted Vision wrote:
Seriously, the dictator is messed up. He's like shouting at everyone at the beginning, and then at the middle he's trying to rally everyone. It's weird.  

lol