vefalyn

Rank 1
PostedMar 31, 2007 3:36 am

Re: Stories of your Characters

Gabryal wrote:

However, from the day I met eshva my heart was as stone, and as patron gifts poured in I saved half of what I earned, and applied only half to my mark.

isnt it marque :p

New User
Advertisement

anger is a gift

Rank 4
anger is a gift
PostedMar 31, 2007 6:31 am

storie of my carachter

lol
every night quiet merchant called anger fly over merac

buffing people and killing PB's or burning ************ mobs with his "flame wrath of anger", hunting boxes or killing giant larve...

his name is fear in the merac valley (sry i dont have screen where anger-blood frenzy say "BOO" to guild mates ^^)

whatever

i know its a boring story and for sure there is no happy end ^^

all good stories in life comes to short & just for remmebering Cool

anger, known as a titan, as a flame-warmaster...

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedMar 31, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Stories of your Characters

vefalyn wrote:
Gabryal wrote:

However, from the day I met eshva my heart was as stone, and as patron gifts poured in I saved half of what I earned, and applied only half to my mark.

isnt it marque :p  

yes it is lol

Love is one of the most difficult things in life, and like all things difficult is the most valuable thing to have. Visit us at www.scionsofkushiel.com

vefalyn

Rank 1
PostedMar 31, 2007 1:18 pm
:p

how can you get that wrong when you like the books so much tut tut hehehe

New User

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedMar 31, 2007 3:59 pm
because my dear, I have not read the books, I have had them read to my by darling slave eshva, who is my slave and love in this life as well as our characters to each other. So I have never seen the word spelled, In anycase I have corrected the spelling. Wink

Love is one of the most difficult things in life, and like all things difficult is the most valuable thing to have. Visit us at www.scionsofkushiel.com

vefalyn

Rank 1
PostedApr 01, 2007 2:42 am
:p

New User

vidorius

Rank 0
vidorius
PostedApr 02, 2007 9:50 am
Hooray great stories guys. I would allso humbly invite you to our guildsite (link is in my signature) where you can read backstories of the brave members of Nightshade and where you can allso post these and other stories and backstories. I'd love to read lots and lots more...

<a>Image Hosted by ImageShack.us</a> Gitty, sorcerer[K5] Nightshade Guild

rokuazura

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2007 1:14 pm
Oh! When doth thou bleed black? When doth thou heart turn cold? Evermist and ever dismayed. The young souls wander.

She was but a little girl when she was taken form her parents. Mother, father, though loving could not keep her from her destiny. She longed, begged, brooded, and pled, but never shall she see them again.

"It is the will of our kind young one.. We are loved, then we are left behind.. Your fate is to become a powerful mage someday.. but for now you rest"

Days, weeks, months, years go by. She stares up into the dark skys as the cold light of the Meracan sun beams down upon her face. She was fourteen now, and yet she still longed to see her parents. With her master she walks upon the.. (will finish later gotta head to the doctors)

Have I given you helpful advice? Give me caramelized karma please :D click here! My lil' signature shop ^^

Gabryal

Rank 0
Gabryal
PostedApr 02, 2007 2:52 pm
good start Smile

Haunted Vision

Rank 4
Haunted Vision
PostedApr 03, 2007 10:45 am   Last edited by Haunted Vision on Apr 03, 2007 10:54 am. Edited 1 time in total

Haunted Vision Backstory

From the Library Of Randol, Lore Section, Number 010568.
GhostChild
There weren't any words for him. He was fast, but you would never know because you couldn't see him. He was intelligent, but he was too quiet for his voice to be heard. He was kind, but those he helped feared him too much to recognize it.

One day he was confronted by a boy and his friends. They surrounded him and prepared to attack. In self defense, he injured one of them and the rest fled. They brought the case to the city council, and he was cast out of the society.

The Bandits

He wandered through the forest east of the city for days. Soon night fell, and he set up camp with some wood he found and a tinderbox. He fell asleep soundly.

As he slept, shadows surrounded him. He woke with a start, and drew his staff. The shadows came nearer to reveal a gang of bandits. They drew daggers and leapt at him. He hit one with his staff, spun it in his hands, and downed two more. The bandits regrouped and renewed their assault. He fell to their assault, and saw no more.

His eyes opened to find himself on a bed in a tent. He got up and walked out of the tent, to see the bandits sitting around a campfire. One of them motioned to him to join them. In a daze, he sat next to the bandit. The bandit handed him a cup of herbal tea. He accepted it and sipped the cup, waiting for the bandit to say something.

"Exiled?"

He nodded.

"You're pretty fast you know. Not many people can take us on and live to tell the tale. You got a name?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Fine. Fair enough."

They sat down for a minute, silently.

"You'll have to join us if you want to live now. You know where our camp is. If you don't we can't risk you telling someone about us and getting us killed."

"No problem."

The bandit looked rather taken aback.

"Fine." He handed the boy some robes. "Wear these, they hide you in the dark."

"Not very well, I might add."

The bandit laughed.

So the boy joined the bandits and stole from numerous people. Many fell to his blade, many lost homes, others didn't have the money to pay for their homes and were evicted. The boy without a name was soon hunted by many people.

The Fall

One of them found him one day and confronted him. They fought for a long while, exchanging blows, dancing in a fight to the finish. The boy made a swipe for the attackers legs, but the attacker dodged it and finished him with a thrust through the heart.

The boy fell. The world around him turned, without moving him. He could still see, but time seemed to move on at an incredible pace. He watched plants and trees grow and die, the advancement of the human race, and the wars that happened. Soon he watched as the planet died, and there was nothing left. The universe stopped spinning, and a flash of light brought the boy to a cathedral, in the middle of the woods he had been in before this all started. He entered the cathedral, and gasped at what he saw.

It was himself. A few years younger, with a ghastly glow about him, but definitely himself. The apparition turned around and walked toward him. As it walked, everything behind him disappeared, in their places showing the vacuum of space.

“Wha-What are you?”

“I am yourself. Before you lost your way.”

He made a gesture behind him and the empty scene of space disappeared, in its place all the people the boy had caused suffering and sickness that the boy had caused.

“This is the result of your crimes. Do you repent?”

The boy stared in horror at the images before him. He looked at himself stealing from poor and rich, killing others, and putting fear into the hearts of even the strongest men. No pride came from it, only disgust. He turned to the apparition and looked into his eye.

“I repent.”

The apparition cocked his head to the left, slightly amused.

“Will you learn?”

The boy grinned.

“Yes, I will.”

“One more thing…”

Iris's Doom

The apparition made another wave of his hand and the world around them spun rapidly again, this time spreading to show the world or Iris from space. There were fires, meteor storms, and people were fighting all over the world.

“This is yet to come. When this happens, something must be done to end it, obviously. You wont be able to do it alone, so try to make some friends.” The apparition grinned, despite the horror in front of them.

The boy closed his eyes. “Right.”

With another wave of the apparition’s hands, the world swirled, time turned backwards, and the boy was back to where he was three years ago.

“Okay, time to do it right this time.”
_____________________*_____*____*______________________________

That took me a while to write. I didn't do my characters backstory, I did my user's backstory.

It was fun. ^^

Username: Senithal Server: Serenity