where do i download the game? uhm give me an link? ty
Advertisement

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedMar 16, 2011 4:22 pm
TiffanyChow wrote:
2 Changing class system question
Do we lvl up all 15 char individually or does 1 char shares the same lvl for all class?
About changing class. Are you able to do it when you're in battle for example. Under what circumstances are you able to do so and not?
PVP system, if its same as GF/KS, if you ever played those.  

found a video of the class change

salmonson

Rank 0
salmonson
PostedMar 16, 2011 4:23 pm
I have a few questions to ask
1) Is there any form of crafting to make items?
2) I know this may be a stupid one but is there armor upgrading, and if so does it give a shine or glow to the wep or armor?
3) Are there dungeons that give good items in the end such as treasure chests or rare drops?

thanks in advance if you answer these.

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedMar 16, 2011 4:26 pm
salmonson wrote:
I have a few questions to ask
1) Is there any form of crafting to make items?
2) I know this may be a stupid one but is there armor upgrading, and if so does it give a shine or glow to the wep or armor?
3) Are there dungeons that give good items in the end such as treasure chests or rare drops?

thanks in advance if you answer these.  

i can say at least that yeah, you can craft to make stuff which is done seperate from your pet unlike KS/GF

there will be armour/weapon upgrading and will give glows

salmonson

Rank 0
salmonson
PostedMar 16, 2011 4:28 pm
wow great!!! i was hoping that they would have that. so far i know for a fact that im gonna wait for this game CBT

Werefang

Rank 0
Werefang
PostedMar 16, 2011 6:25 pm
Ph30nix wrote:
Werefang wrote:

Ratmen,

The blog says also that only Human and Rat have been released so far though I don't know how old it is. It also mentions custom races, though I don't know what to think of that.  

I say it looks more like a beaver than a Rat, and when I created a character on the TW version for the first time (a couple of months ago) I could only pick beaver or human. Just went to make one again and that still seems to be the case for the TW version  

Nah. Doesn't have the waffle tail. But now that you point out the teeth, it could be a hamster.

Though the big ears scream "Mickey Mouse." So let's just call them Rodents and leave it at that.

Also, the class mechanic seems like the Job system of Final Fantasy Tactics. So... How similar are the mechanisms?

Ph30nix

Rank 2
Ph30nix
PostedMar 17, 2011 7:30 am
Werefang wrote:
Ph30nix wrote:
Werefang wrote:

Ratmen,

The blog says also that only Human and Rat have been released so far though I don't know how old it is. It also mentions custom races, though I don't know what to think of that.  

I say it looks more like a beaver than a Rat, and when I created a character on the TW version for the first time (a couple of months ago) I could only pick beaver or human. Just went to make one again and that still seems to be the case for the TW version  

Nah. Doesn't have the waffle tail. But now that you point out the teeth, it could be a hamster.

Though the big ears scream "Mickey Mouse." So let's just call them Rodents and leave it at that.

Also, the class mechanic seems like the Job system of Final Fantasy Tactics. So... How similar are the mechanisms?  

Rodents it is Razz lol

And I can't comment there, I never played FFT (one of the few FFs I haven't)

Although I will say I had a lot of fun playing it until I got to a quest that I can't figure out. would probably help if I could read what I have to do Razz

cakeypie

Rank 0
cakeypie
PostedMar 19, 2011 8:21 am
Surprised any of you guys still playing on TW server? and which server are you on?

zolamee

Rank 2
zolamee
PostedMar 19, 2011 11:03 am
I'm just still curious about how the Guild Interface will work. Considering the KS/GF interfaces are almost the same thing. If theres any major info on that please get back to me. xD

TiffanyChow

Rank 3
PostedMar 19, 2011 3:05 pm
What's the alchemy system like in this game? o.o
<- Has TW version but dont see it in game.