Author Message

maouyusei

Rank 0
maouyusei
Joined
10 Nov 2009
Posts
193
Location
Charlotte United States
PostedMar 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm going to play Eden Eternal TW

taking requests
Some of you may know me, some of you may not, I will be playing the Eden Eternal upon a request from my friends. I will take any questions/requests you guys want to ask. I will try to answer as many questions as possible, as far as requests go, I can only take ones of certain game features and class gameplay, I can't go much into late game.

Requesting starts............NOW

Advertisement

Dengelos

Rank 1
Dengelos
Joined
15 May 2008
Posts
303
Location
Sarcastically in Canada
PostedMar 15, 2011 9:43 pm
Will there be gambling items like Magic Alchemy Clay or Rainbow Dust? Also, what level ranges will the equipment have (as compared to GF and KS)?

Space, intentionally left blank.

vendetta904

Rank 0
vendetta904
Joined
14 Feb 2011
Posts
120
Location
Jacksonville United States
PostedMar 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Re: I'm going to play Eden Eternal TW

taking requests
maouyusei wrote:
Some of you may know me, some of you may not, I will be playing the Eden Eternal upon a request from my friends. I will take any questions/requests you guys want to ask. I will try to answer as many questions as possible, as far as requests go, I can only take ones of certain game features and class gameplay, I can't go much into late game.

Requesting starts............NOW  



Ask him for help Wink Go ahead i dare you !

TiffanyChow

Rank 3
Joined
04 Jun 2009
Posts
892
Location
Kwinstheul Netherlands
PostedMar 15, 2011 11:07 pm
2 Changing class system question
Do we lvl up all 15 char individually or does 1 char shares the same lvl for all class?
About changing class. Are you able to do it when you're in battle for example. Under what circumstances are you able to do so and not?
PVP system, if its same as GF/KS, if you ever played those.

Ph30nix

Rank 2
Ph30nix
Joined
25 Feb 2008
Posts
431
Location
Nottinghamshire United Kingdom
PostedMar 16, 2011 4:04 am
TiffanyChow wrote:
2 Changing class system question
Do we lvl up all 15 char individually or does 1 char shares the same lvl for all class?
About changing class. Are you able to do it when you're in battle for example. Under what circumstances are you able to do so and not?
PVP system, if its same as GF/KS, if you ever played those.  


Classes you level up separately and you can't change between them while in battle mode, when you are not fighting it is easy to change though. The only part I am not sure about is if you can change in the middle of any type of instance that may be there.

Also you have a 2 experience bars, 1 is for a base/character level and the other one is for the class you are currently playing. I believe, your class level can't go above your base level.

As for PvP I have no idea, still not figured out how to join it Razz

Alucard923

Rank 2
Alucard923
Joined
26 Jun 2009
Posts
669
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2011 7:44 am
How about the races? I've seen a few different pics, but they never show good detail on them.

Werefang

Rank 0
Werefang
Joined
05 Aug 2009
Posts
26
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2011 9:12 am
Alucard923 wrote:
How about the races? I've seen a few different pics, but they never show good detail on them.  


cyber7 linked to a blog with pics. One of the images contains 8 species:

Human,
Ratmen,
Toads,
Bears,
Turtles,
an Orc-like group,
Boars and
Snake/Lizard-men.

The blog says also that only Human and Rat have been released so far though I don't know how old it is. It also mentions custom races, though I don't know what to think of that.

Ph30nix

Rank 2
Ph30nix
Joined
25 Feb 2008
Posts
431
Location
Nottinghamshire United Kingdom
PostedMar 16, 2011 9:24 am
Werefang wrote:

Ratmen,

The blog says also that only Human and Rat have been released so far though I don't know how old it is. It also mentions custom races, though I don't know what to think of that.  


I say it looks more like a beaver than a Rat, and when I created a character on the TW version for the first time (a couple of months ago) I could only pick beaver or human. Just went to make one again and that still seems to be the case for the TW version

Alucard923

Rank 2
Alucard923
Joined
26 Jun 2009
Posts
669
Location
United States
PostedMar 16, 2011 9:47 am
Werefang wrote:
Alucard923 wrote:
How about the races? I've seen a few different pics, but they never show good detail on them.  


cyber7 linked to a blog with pics. One of the images contains 8 species:

Human,
Ratmen,
Toads,
Bears,
Turtles,
an Orc-like group,
Boars and
Snake/Lizard-men.

The blog says also that only Human and Rat have been released so far though I don't know how old it is. It also mentions custom races, though I don't know what to think of that.  


lol, thats the images I was referring to.

Meliloth

Rank 0
Joined
16 Mar 2011
Posts
15
Location
Bangkok Thailand
PostedMar 16, 2011 11:40 am
i've played taiwan server long time ago before switching to tera obt korean
may back to play again or wait new x-lengend game : http://www.gdonline.com.tw/

http://www.fnonline.com.tw/ ign : Melilot


if u need help dungeon tw server pm me
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: