PostedApr 22, 2011 4:04 pm
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Yes. Thief equips would be nice to see.  

What would be really nice is if you could actually be a thief. Crying or Very sad I miss evading bounty hunters and risking my life for a few coins.. *sigh*  

You are aware that there is a thief class at level 15 correct ?  

Can it participate in thievery? Because if it can't then it's not a thief. That's what I was essentially saying.  

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that you can steal things from mobs with a certain %. Even then, im not 100% on this lmao.

Im more of an assassin type of person. It's in my blood. So ether way im happy. :3  

Ah. Would be cool if you could at least steal from mobs while remaining hidden or invisible. That way you can get loot without fighting all of the time. Combat is overrated. That's why I stuck with Mabinogi for so long... before the evil wishing tree came and stole my soul.. but at any rate, maybe I can thieve from you and you can try to assassinate me. Sound like a plan? Cool  

I'd like to watch if that's ok.

You can still make me blush.
Advertisement

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 22, 2011 8:19 pm
Dependence wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

What would be really nice is if you could actually be a thief. Crying or Very sad I miss evading bounty hunters and risking my life for a few coins.. *sigh*  

Can it participate in thievery? Because if it can't then it's not a thief. That's what I was essentially saying.  

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that you can steal things from mobs with a certain %. Even then, im not 100% on this lmao.

Im more of an assassin type of person. It's in my blood. So ether way im happy. :3  

Ah. Would be cool if you could at least steal from mobs while remaining hidden or invisible. That way you can get loot without fighting all of the time. Combat is overrated. That's why I stuck with Mabinogi for so long... before the evil wishing tree came and stole my soul.. but at any rate, maybe I can thieve from you and you can try to assassinate me. Sound like a plan? Cool  

Depends if I can hand you from a tree by your feet and shove 9 daggers through your limbs.

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedApr 22, 2011 8:33 pm
Ryozashi wrote:
Dependence wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

Depends if I can hand you from a tree by your feet and shove 9 daggers through your limbs.  

That depends on whether or not you have any daggers left. Wink

Dependence

Rank 0
Dependence
PostedApr 22, 2011 9:06 pm
Z-Zero! You wouldn't!

You can still make me blush.

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 22, 2011 9:15 pm
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Dependence wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

That was directed to Andreal, not Kimm.

And don't worry I think I will have enough inventory spaces.

micky49103

Rank 0
micky49103
PostedApr 26, 2011 10:58 am
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Dependence wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

Mind if I watch as well? xP
I will count this as a practical lecture on "How to assasinate people."

smeshboy

Rank 0
smeshboy
PostedApr 26, 2011 11:00 am
micky49103 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Dependence wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

I like turtles

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedApr 27, 2011 9:53 pm
smeshboy wrote:
micky49103 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
Dependence wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

I like turtles  

I just stole yo turtles