istabu

Rank 0
istabu
PostedApr 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Re: Awww Man.

sleepingroosje wrote:
istabu wrote:

..... I was Seriously Thinking of Giving Aeria another Chance and trying this game After My Rage Quit on Kitsu due to The Devs and "7day Roll back" But Now Knowing the Devs are The same as Kitsu Makes it Less Appealing.... If Any One needs a Reason why I say this PM me and I will Happily Send you my Rage Rant at Kitsu's Devs.... I think the Word "Archive" Sums it up though.  

See it as a pre that you know how the devs are, should be only annoying if they dont update the archives as fast as items get released or give ninja updates. Go in with an attitude of devs dont do what we want them to do and it should give less rage ^,^  

Perhaps Lol, There will be a while Until EE comes into OB since I dont think I'll get a CB key again, was fun to be a CB Gf player but at the same time, CB for GF was essentially OB with benefits and a wipe

and I think what got Me Most enraged last night was seeing the 60% Fox Added but not 95% fox, and The aluring Gown added But the male verson released at the time as the Gown was Not added... A GS claims The Gown was never supposed to be added, I Think its just cause The Devs don't care, They added costumes released AFTER I quit, but the ones I was waiting to archive when I Quit arn't... so yeah.... or They are Just Sexist

Advertisement

_DRIG_

Rank 1
_DRIG_
PostedApr 16, 2011 8:19 pm
armours(thief mainly), weapons and environments please =D

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 17, 2011 12:26 pm
Yes. Thief equips would be nice to see.

haloh

Rank 0
haloh
PostedApr 21, 2011 6:48 pm
High ranked sets!

<a> </a>

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 21, 2011 9:44 pm
Grass. We need more pictures of grass now !

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedApr 21, 2011 10:12 pm
Ryozashi wrote:

What would be really nice is if you could actually be a thief. Crying or Very sad I miss evading bounty hunters and risking my life for a few coins.. *sigh*

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 22, 2011 12:40 am
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

What would be really nice is if you could actually be a thief. Crying or Very sad I miss evading bounty hunters and risking my life for a few coins.. *sigh*  

You are aware that there is a thief class at level 15 correct ?

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedApr 22, 2011 7:34 am
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

Can it participate in thievery? Because if it can't then it's not a thief. That's what I was essentially saying.

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 22, 2011 12:22 pm
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

Can it participate in thievery? Because if it can't then it's not a thief. That's what I was essentially saying.  

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that you can steal things from mobs with a certain %. Even then, im not 100% on this lmao.

Im more of an assassin type of person. It's in my blood. So ether way im happy. :3

adreal123

Rank 2
adreal123
PostedApr 22, 2011 3:43 pm
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
adreal123 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:

Im pretty sure I read somewhere that you can steal things from mobs with a certain %. Even then, im not 100% on this lmao.

Im more of an assassin type of person. It's in my blood. So ether way im happy. :3  

Ah. Would be cool if you could at least steal from mobs while remaining hidden or invisible. That way you can get loot without fighting all of the time. Combat is overrated. That's why I stuck with Mabinogi for so long... before the evil wishing tree came and stole my soul.. but at any rate, maybe I can thieve from you and you can try to assassinate me. Sound like a plan? Cool