istabu

Rank 0
istabu
PostedApr 16, 2011 2:02 am

Awww Man.

yulli wrote:
can you show screenshots of all the races?
all they show here
http://www.mmoculture.com/2011/03/aeria-games-reveal-eden-eternal.html
is the Rat race.  

..... I was Seriously Thinking of Giving Aeria another Chance and trying this game After My Rage Quit on Kitsu due to The Devs and "7day Roll back" But Now Knowing the Devs are The same as Kitsu Makes it Less Appealing.... If Any One needs a Reason why I say this PM me and I will Happily Send you my Rage Rant at Kitsu's Devs.... I think the Word "Archive" Sums it up though.

I think I still Might Give this game a Try though... Since Im Done with all My Current MMO RPG's Bored of DDtank, DoMo, Rage Quit Kitsu, Quit GF about a year ago (cant remember why) Not Intrested in going back to Troll Infested WoW. Legend of Edda is Just not worth the efforts... Luna Online Flopped sorta... and well Yeah... Playstaiton 2 Previously Owned Games for 20$ or less can only keep me Entertained so long...

and Besides. I have 13k AP left from My 27k AP Refund from That Roll back On kitsu, Mineaswell ue that up. right?

*To Be Ontopic alittle though* How about a Screen Shot Or Spoiler Blurb About How The PVP works, Not Sure if Thats been mentioned.
Advertisement

songeurique

Rank 3
songeurique
PostedApr 16, 2011 4:47 am
@istabu Everything we have been able to figure out about pvp on the Taiwan and HK servers is in this thread - http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1156885

Human , Zumi , Anuran and GM engineer ''Cyber up'' forms , look just like power rangers xD

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedApr 16, 2011 6:28 am
The above picture is hilarious , great find Razz

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedApr 16, 2011 6:34 am

Re: Awww Man.

istabu wrote:

..... I was Seriously Thinking of Giving Aeria another Chance and trying this game After My Rage Quit on Kitsu due to The Devs and "7day Roll back" But Now Knowing the Devs are The same as Kitsu Makes it Less Appealing.... If Any One needs a Reason why I say this PM me and I will Happily Send you my Rage Rant at Kitsu's Devs.... I think the Word "Archive" Sums it up though.  

See it as a pre that you know how the devs are, should be only annoying if they dont update the archives as fast as items get released or give ninja updates. Go in with an attitude of devs dont do what we want them to do and it should give less rage ^,^

Quiky93

Rank 0
Quiky93
PostedApr 16, 2011 11:05 am
the GM are not human but robot.....full enginner

Gikons sul forum di GILDA.

0Cupcake0

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2011 11:40 am
Quiky93 wrote:
the GM are not human but robot.....full enginner  

ah that explains the weird noise I hear when I'm near them xD

tasherana

Rank 2
PostedApr 16, 2011 12:38 pm
rinsha wrote:

i think ive just chosen my overall goal
i doubt rangers will be available for awhile but that wont stop me getting ready for their release will it?  

Well rangers have the most complex pre-req tree to get them; and you'll want to get the license from other classes anyway. So you have a lot to do before rangers get released.

GrandDreaming - GameSage: Domo » Aug 14, 2009 3:06 pm rana isnt a nice person | JonGhost - GameSage: Forum » Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am lol Rana is so mean

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 16, 2011 3:16 pm
songeurique wrote:
@istabu Everything we have been able to figure out about pvp on the Taiwan and HK servers is in this thread - http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1156885

Human , Zumi , Anuran and GM engineer ''Cyber up'' forms , look just like power rangers xD

Every time I see this pic I can't stop laughing. There is just something about it.

0Cupcake0

Rank 0
PostedApr 16, 2011 4:58 pm
Ryozashi wrote:
songeurique wrote:

Every time I see this pic I can't stop laughing. There is just something about it.  

Dont you just love it xDD

Ryozashi

Rank 2
Ryozashi
PostedApr 16, 2011 5:36 pm
0Cupcake0 wrote:
Ryozashi wrote:
songeurique wrote:

Dont you just love it xDD  

Yeah, I think its the mouse engineer. Just can't take it seriously.