hi

wow it works . thx alot dude~
Advertisement

mandee123456

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2011 6:29 am

Problems ):

ddtank login problems
Followed the steps , got all right . I backspace-d the link and iie got to a new profile page and i am 100% sure it's fine now . The problem comes here then , when i tried to click DDTANK at GAMES , it link-ed me to the registration page again . Repeated the steps , disgusted about the thing repeating again ._.

Samkiud

Rank 0
Samkiud
PostedApr 30, 2011 12:02 pm
BUMP

My cousin is having this problem, he tried those steps and nothing works. Any suggestions?

Dargaru

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2011 3:35 pm
Samkiud wrote:
BUMP

My cousin is having this problem, he tried those steps and nothing works. Any suggestions?  

Try contacting our Support Team at www.aeriagames.com/contact
You must give them i think you user name idk, haven't tried it but still you have to contact them so they can fix it.

For the other people that commented on this thread. even if you are in server 2, it doesn't make it only people in server 2 cant log in. people in server 1 can also join server 2 someday and they don't have the problem. i play Server 1 and 2 and i dont have the problem, but i mostly play in server 1

Legendaries~ Kill and show no mercy to those who break the "Ultimate Rule"

zookiee11

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2011 9:33 am
suddenly i got the same problem here...tried to login but always kicked back to signup page try click already members, put my username and password.and same thing happened, im back at signup page...cant even choose which server i want to log into...is there a solution here already??

mjay14

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Y i cannot login in http://passport.game321.com/api/webgame/ddtank/index.php i type my password correctly i there a problem in this page pls help....pls
i cannot open my acc in mystic palace server pls help..pls

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedSep 26, 2012 1:17 pm
mjay14 wrote:
Y i cannot login in http://passport.game321.com/api/webgame/ddtank/index.php i type my password correctly i there a problem in this page pls help....pls
i cannot open my acc in mystic palace server pls help..pls  

lol you have the wrong game client, this is AeriaBrowser.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedOct 16, 2012 12:49 am
You can only login here with an aeriagames account, not outside game accounts and please don't post outside links, ty

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

FallenDevil98

Rank 0
FallenDevil98
PostedOct 25, 2012 8:26 am
no posting outside links plz ^^.......... especially in the GMs nest > >.>

JDpro

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2014 2:30 am

SAME PROBLEM

I cannot seem to log in. Everytime i enter my username and password correctly, it just direct me to the log in page again. Can you help me? I already tried downloading flashplayer and allowing cookies, but i'm still stuck. It suddenly happen this morning, i can log in before.