rafa2536

Rank 0
rafa2536
PostedNov 03, 2011 1:32 pm
sizzla80 wrote:
Finhorn wrote:
Did you really have to switch the Canta days up, time was fine but days? Due to that ill never make another morning event for Canta. Ever.

Enjoy it for those who can make them though I guess.  

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR TAKING AWAY THE ORIGINAL VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULD EASILY TAKE THURSDAYS OFF WORK BUT NOT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A GREAT IDEA CONSULTING YOUR PVPERS WITH THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE STUPID PRIZES FOR SO MANY, JUST THE PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Look GMs are trying to do something nice but all you can see are the negative side of it.
If there is already an event that takes place at certain time in certain day and like you said and I quote "IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE STUPID PRIZES FOR SO MANY, JUST THE PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Organize yourself's talk with those ppl and keep the pvp going for that day and time on your own.
Its about time player realize that if the community doesn't come together soon enough this game will fail.
It easy enough to blame all the problems on the GM, PM and AGE(and yes I agree they do have their share in it, and Im not discussing who has the biggest share). But what are you doing to improve your game? Bit.ching about in forums waiting for someone to take action for you wont work. There's only so much GS, GM, PM and AGE can do. Theres another part that can only be done by us, players.
I'll say it again and maybe more will understand. Stop your QQing and try to change the game for the better your self. Talk to your friends in game and discuss on the forums things that us players can do and put in to practice in the game[u]
Either that or just watch as the game dies and you loose all the money you put in to it.
Advertisement

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedNov 03, 2011 3:50 pm
rafa2536 wrote:
sizzla80 wrote:
Finhorn wrote:
Did you really have to switch the Canta days up, time was fine but days? Due to that ill never make another morning event for Canta. Ever.

Enjoy it for those who can make them though I guess.  

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR TAKING AWAY THE ORIGINAL VOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULD EASILY TAKE THURSDAYS OFF WORK BUT NOT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A GREAT IDEA CONSULTING YOUR PVPERS WITH THIS IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE STUPID PRIZES FOR SO MANY, JUST THE PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Look GMs are trying to do something nice but all you can see are the negative side of it.
If there is already an event that takes place at certain time in certain day and like you said and I quote "IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE STUPID PRIZES FOR SO MANY, JUST THE PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Organize yourself's talk with those ppl and keep the pvp going for that day and time on your own.
Its about time player realize that if the community doesn't come together soon enough this game will fail.
It easy enough to blame all the problems on the GM, PM and AGE(and yes I agree they do have their share in it, and Im not discussing who has the biggest share). But what are you doing to improve your game? Bit.ching about in forums waiting for someone to take action for you wont work. There's only so much GS, GM, PM and AGE can do. Theres another part that can only be done by us, players.
I'll say it again and maybe more will understand. Stop your QQing and try to change the game for the better your self. Talk to your friends in game and discuss on the forums things that us players can do and put in to practice in the game[u]
Either that or just watch as the game dies and you loose all the money you put in to it.  

check date of those that u quoted.......dont think something said in MARCH matters..........what almost 9 MONTHS later..........

rafa2536

Rank 0
rafa2536
PostedNov 03, 2011 5:57 pm
Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Anyhow its still a clear point. Either players do something to save the game or it will just get worse and worse

Lone_wolf20

Rank 2
Lone_wolf20
PostedNov 11, 2011 4:28 pm
can we change the name of the this thread to midday event schedule as last time i checked 12pm was midday not morning. I kinda miss the old 7am events but I guess Gm's dont want to go to work that early

tgrox

Rank 0
tgrox
PostedDec 27, 2011 5:22 am
Hmmmm...

Guess im goin serious necro on this post but you have to admit these times are very good for EU, USA and even Australian players..

Too many people complain but some things we just have to live with (like old players missing out on the new ftb pack Sad )

pisarq

Rank 4
pisarq
PostedJan 19, 2012 4:46 am

Re: New Morning Event Schedule!

Will Take Effect on 3/16/11!
GMFalcon wrote:

Sunday: 31-70 PvP - Linked D-Water

Remember, all events will be held at 11AM or 12PM Pacific Time, and will be announced the night before on the Official Events Forums.  

OI time= no pvp= PVE event= BORING

<br> RETIRED.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 19, 2012 6:36 am

Re: New Morning Event Schedule!

Will Take Effect on 3/16/11!
pisarq wrote:
GMFalcon wrote:

Sunday: 31-70 PvP - Linked D-Water

Remember, all events will be held at 11AM or 12PM Pacific Time, and will be announced the night before on the Official Events Forums.  

OI time= no pvp= PVE event= BORING  

lol this thread is made up by a GM a year ago Razz

signature of xybolt

elizabobo

Rank 3
elizabobo
PostedFeb 15, 2012 3:05 pm
yep, this is a year old.

I am asking GMs to update/refresh this- whatever.

Lets'switch up days a bit, make new schedule. Maybe not conflicting with OI.

For example maybe make Dwater on Monday, Goddess Wednesday, Canta Friday,
1-15 on Sunday?

ChaosWithin666

Rank 3
ChaosWithin666
PostedFeb 17, 2012 6:46 am
I love how "morning" events are purely for the US, i miss tatics, at least he did events for us EU players.

gembella

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2012 11:46 am
1st this is an old schedule, maybe gm's can come up with a post in event section that will show the plan for events for the whole week or plan them a week in advanced so ppl can plan to attend them as apposed to just a cpl hrs notice makes it really hard to go to events when u dont know what zone is when,

2nd most ppl in the us are working during event times for the morning schedule so idk how ppl say its geared toward the us,

3rd the gms work in the us ...o.o so u want them to work night shifts too?,

4th there are events in the evening everyday or almost everyday that maybe ppl can figure out how to attend those instead of jumping all over the morning schedule,

5th maybe ppl can also organize with the gs's as well for events since they are on all different times of the day maybe u can work out events in ur timezone that way, or even have gs's and gm's come together to plan one in advance like as part of my suggestion in 1,

just ideas to help ppl enjoy events more and ty gms for events <3