DraiKyi

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2011 6:24 pm

New event scedule

Why?
I don't understand why ppl are complaining about a frackin game if the GM's want to run the event on the moon then you go to the moon with them. It is there game and they make the rules so i say stop complaining and play your home server if you don't like it Razz. if you want to tell me off for this please post a message directly to me draikyi. ill welcome your negative feedback with flowers and a cherry on top -,_,- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

karasinya

Rank 0
karasinya
PostedMay 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Re: New Morning Event Schedule!

Will Take Effect on 3/16/11!
GMFalcon wrote:
Here is the new morning event schedule that will begin on 3/16/11! All events will be held at either 11AM or 12PM Pacific Time and will have an individual forum post just like our Afternoon events! This change came about due to some rearranging of our GMs' schedules, and some discussion amongst the GMs on how to get all the Maps involved in the mornings. The events will be more than just Supermarket Sweep, so we can vary it up week-to-week.

So here you go! The brand new morning schedule:

Monday: 31-60 PvP - Linked Goddess
Wednesday: 1-15 PvP - Linked Proelium
Friday: 20-30 PvP - Linked Cantabilian
Sunday: 31-70 PvP - Linked D-Water

Remember, all events will be held at 11AM or 12PM Pacific Time, and will be announced the night before on the Official Events Forums.  

I like these times ^_^ Sweet!!!

AstarothV2.0

Rank 0
AstarothV2.0
PostedMay 21, 2011 11:49 am
Support / 12Am Hr than 11 QQ

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 21, 2011 11:53 am
AstarothV2.0 wrote:
Support / 12Am Hr than 11 QQ  

effect is after " 3/16/11 "

Neutral

signature of xybolt

Bws1369

Rank 0
PostedMay 24, 2011 11:55 pm
mrhill22509 wrote:
All these ppl QQ'n bout the change.. In my opinion its a good change.. For so long the schedule has been the way it is in which has hindered other pvp'rs for so long on doing those events. Its about time to let others who can make it at the new times be able to enjoy pvp just like the regulars on the original schedule. Give different pvp different players and the ability for players who werent able to participate for so long the ability to do so now. For some its about pvp but for others that dont live their lives in pvp are about having fun events to do also. I think the QQ'rs need to think about others and the whole picture and not just themselves.  

I agree for so long now i've not been able to attend events due to my work and college schedule. Now, I can finally get some events in and have some fun that has been seriously lacking in gaia server's pvp zones. Umfortunately someone is always gonna QQ about something, why can't we all just work together as a faction as ether light and dark and actually pvp instead of QQ'ing all the time about bs.

bhausler

Rank 2
PostedJun 20, 2011 4:19 pm

GMFalcon wrote:

Was a goddess map event held today and just not posted, or was it neglected all together?

ellybeff

Rank 1
PostedJun 22, 2011 3:57 pm
i know the questions about IC events have been asked over and over on here and recieved numerous answers. but, does EVERY linked event have IC? or...are there specific events that ALWAYS have the vendors? I'm trying to take a break from shaiya..i need my sanity back Razz but i would log in just to participate in the events and to purchase IC if i knew for sure which ones were going to have it ahead of time. I know the GMs have a busy schedule, but a little notice of what events are going to have IC would be helpful, even though theyre probably out there and im just too dumb to find them. ._.

Stifuu92

Rank 1
Stifuu92
PostedJun 23, 2011 10:55 am

bhausler wrote:
GMFalcon wrote:

Was a goddess map event held today and just not posted, or was it neglected all together?  

We were ignored, no event there :/

bhausler

Rank 2
PostedJun 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Stifuu92 wrote:
bhausler wrote:
GMFalcon wrote:

We were ignored, no event there :/  

Looks like we are being ignored again

dezastrone20

Rank 2
dezastrone20
PostedJul 21, 2011 11:46 am
no more morning events ?Sad