elizabobo

Rank 3
elizabobo
PostedMar 15, 2011 8:46 pm
I agree with Tinewenn and would like to see 1-15 on Mondays and Goddess on Wednesdays.

Thank you tho for still providing players with these events.

I absolutely love the GM events. <3

Advertisement

steeltalonz

Rank 0
steeltalonz
PostedMar 16, 2011 12:04 pm
Teos AoL is in Linked 1-15 and it is 11 am PST... yet no 30min or 15min announcements yet... just kimu standing at the altar.... lol.... event cancelled?

**EDIT** nevermind I just saw your post that the event was pushed back to 12 noon PST... thanks!

mrhill22509

Rank 1
PostedMar 16, 2011 1:54 pm
All these ppl QQ'n bout the change.. In my opinion its a good change.. For so long the schedule has been the way it is in which has hindered other pvp'rs for so long on doing those events. Its about time to let others who can make it at the new times be able to enjoy pvp just like the regulars on the original schedule. Give different pvp different players and the ability for players who werent able to participate for so long the ability to do so now. For some its about pvp but for others that dont live their lives in pvp are about having fun events to do also. I think the QQ'rs need to think about others and the whole picture and not just themselves.

darrinpei

Rank 0
darrinpei
PostedMar 16, 2011 8:35 pm
Could you have a couple of events due to time zones?
I cant see myself being up at 4am for an event : )

mandymand

Rank 2
mandymand
PostedMar 17, 2011 1:14 am
mrhill22509 wrote:
All these ppl QQ'n bout the change.. In my opinion its a good change.. For so long the schedule has been the way it is in which has hindered other pvp'rs for so long on doing those events. Its about time to let others who can make it at the new times be able to enjoy pvp just like the regulars on the original schedule. Give different pvp different players and the ability for players who werent able to participate for so long the ability to do so now. For some its about pvp but for others that dont live their lives in pvp are about having fun events to do also. I think the QQ'rs need to think about others and the whole picture and not just themselves.  

Thats a fair comment about thinking about others, but in the long run you can now attend and i can not so doesnt that mean your not thinking about others only yourself in this instance, the early morning canta event where set up by Tactics so european players could have an event they could attend. Do you actually PvP in Canta home server? I cant say i have seen your name while i have been on maybe the time difference. I do have a bad memory though so i just wondered if you where a regular as you call people. Anyway enjoy your events while i stay in 20-30 home server 6 fury against 20+ lights getting my backside farmed.

dezastrone20

Rank 2
dezastrone20
PostedMar 17, 2011 5:04 am
this events are planed for EU players...this mean between 7 PM - 9PM EU time... dont understand why some non EU player are not ok when all the other events are sheduled for late by night EU time almost impossible to join them...so i find this shedule more then ok

DeWickedOne

Rank 0
DeWickedOne
PostedMar 17, 2011 5:23 am

Long Live SMS !!!

Im confused.... Duz Render still run SMS on tuesday and thursdays?If Not.... What days are the SMS events?And is there still a SMS event on saturday mornings? I havent seen that one in awhile...Personally idc what days or times the events are, Cuz if im not working im there anyways.But,What duz concern me though is having 2-3 SMS per week....Plox dont take those away...
TY

mandymand

Rank 2
mandymand
PostedMar 17, 2011 7:04 am
No dewicked there is no Tuesday or thursday events anymore. The new event times are as follows:-

Monday: 31-60 PvP - Linked Goddess
Wednesday: 1-15 PvP - Linked Proelium
Friday: 20-30 PvP - Linked Cantabilian
Sunday: 31-70 PvP - Linked D-Water

Remember, all events will be held at 11AM or 12PM Pacific Time, and will be announced the night before on the Official Events Forums.

mrhill22509

Rank 1
PostedMar 18, 2011 1:33 am
Yes I have done alot of morning canta events. With my 30 zone sin and my orc that i leveled out. Havent done much canta pvp'ing lately on my 30zone toon cuz i enjoy 70 zone pvp better and been farming alot for my orc that im gonna take from 50 to 70. But i still play 30 zone and will be back in zone soon. As for time difference im on central time. I have pvp'd with you snog both on home and linked. So with all that being said im not all about myself on the events changes..k..thx

avjellybean

Rank 0
avjellybean
PostedMar 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Announcement

Where is our Canta Announcement????