YaangLin

Rank 2
YaangLin
PostedNov 16, 2011 2:31 pm

A wish for the Guild Vault!

reposting from SML Forum
I wish lots and lots of gold in the guild vault so that we can buy AP and guild gems for the guild!^ ^
I hope I can always remember to share in 1K from my weekly stipend and I wish everyone does same too!
If we all have 20 above in our Stats and Front Gen I know we get more gold. Like I'm getting 9K a week some probably 11K - 15K or even more

Just wishing but not a bad wish bah? ^ ^

/cheer

Advertisement

bassa57

Rank 4
bassa57
PostedNov 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: A wish for the Guild Vault!

reposting from SML Forum
YaangLin wrote:
I wish lots and lots of gold in the guild vault so that we can buy AP and guild gems for the guild!^ ^
I hope I can always remember to share in 1K from my weekly stipend and I wish everyone does same too!
If we all have 20 above in our Stats and Front Gen I know we get more gold. Like I'm getting 9K a week some probably 11K - 15K or even more

Just wishing but not a bad wish bah? ^ ^

/cheer  

i can put 1k daily but who will put too few so will keep my gold

YA7SSEN.HZ1 SHU 6/8/2011 THIS DAY I DCD 13 TIME

MOONALSAAD

Rank 0
MOONALSAAD
PostedNov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

alkhulaqi

Rank 0
alkhulaqi
PostedNov 30, 2011 1:20 am
I may join but are you staying LB or moving if you are moving then to where?

Alkhulaqi.BH1 of NOYFB

karboje

Rank 0
karboje
PostedNov 30, 2011 10:44 am
MOONALSAAD wrote:

Nice video bro .. nice dress lol .. but realy nice i.sword Smile

Bernkastel.

Rank 0
Bernkastel.
PostedDec 11, 2011 6:40 am

Oops x.x

Sorry guys xD
I didn't read the message so i accidently leaves SML and went to CC

YaangLin

Rank 2
YaangLin
PostedDec 25, 2011 1:32 pm

SML Christmas Event!!!

YaangLin

Rank 2
YaangLin
PostedApr 09, 2012 8:20 am

SML Leaving Wu

Going home! home! home!
Today, April 9, 2012, we leave Wu and head back home to Shu!

In behalf of Kaz, SML Guild Master and the SML Members who would go with us, I am thanking all the people of Sun Quan.

The friends we've made, acquaintances we've met, ones who've loved us, ones who've hated us -- each and everyone ^ ^ it has been a pleasure to be with you guys. We’ll be forever grateful for the welcome and camaraderie that you have shown us during our stay. It had been fun to be with all.

Leaving is always a sad thing but as home is where our heart is, we are also excited to go. And with that smile in our hearts are the experiences you have shared to us. ^ ^ As we depart from this place and go back home to Shu, we will always cherish and treasure the moments we spent together.

Should we meet again in the same faction – only time knows if we would. For now, the one place we will surely meet is the battlefield. Let it be a place for us to shake hands again and reminisce the moments we have shared. ^ ^

We shall meet and fight not because we are enemies but because we are friends showing each other how much we have grown and how much the interactions we have had in the past have made us stronger.

There is no competition that is more fun than a friendly one!

Sayonara Warriors of Sun Quan! Gambatte Kudasai, minna!^ ^

marvinben

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Joining SML

As i told Kaz that i was gonna join SML but i did alot of thinking and i changed my mind and joined Valiance,I hope one day i can join SML and hang out or CF or whatever...

FierceF.CA1/Lui Bei Forces/Under WeiYan/

Schelebo

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2012 6:01 pm

New Player

Hey I'm a new player to DWO as of last night. I've played Dynasty Warriors since DW2 on console. I'm great at the game and have time to devote to this game. I decided to google Dynasty Warriors for the PC one day and here I am--so happy! But if you don't accept new players it is fine, I'm currently a Guard, nearly the next rank already. If there is another Guild you can point me to, or anyone from SML that would be kind enough to add me as a friend for some gaming, please do so. My in-game name is Seryn.CD1

Thank you!
-Schelebo