Rank 2
YaangLin
PostedAug 09, 2011 2:35 am

Re: Good luck to your guild ^_^

Many friends there lol
Mehtatonic wrote:
kazblaze21 wrote:
Slowgrunt wrote:
Wow cool post XD I read out of curiosity and I notice I know a lot of players on the guild lol XD a lot of them real ncie persons to make it better yay

Just wanted to leave my regards for SML XD I´m a free lonesome warrior all the way but we are same force and even so i wish the best for many ncie people there lol

Hope SML never stops confronting cause we really do need lots of room to be able to confront nonstop Smile

Keep getting musoed my friends! (AKA as Confront lol)

I wont..fall...to...temptation...to go...**** i will go some confronts now lol  

thx man, would of replied sooner but.. difficulties Razz

if most of your friends are here, your should try applying xD  

Not only some of your friends are here but also some others lonesome warriors. I guess we are then a guild of friendly lonesome warriors, some like vodka, some like spoons, some like cereal, some get bitten by spiders, some like parachutes and some others like racoons but we keep confronting.

You really should join. BTW, I think you were the first person I saw online when I joined this game... you were sitting in a bench next to the clerk in east plaza taking a break while one of your friends was about to mock or quest... I dont think you would remember, it was like three months ago...

Anyways, cereal is really awesome so I insist, you should really eat cereal while playing the drums more often : D  

That was so keen of you to remember, Meht! I remember Slowgrunt kicking me out of a confront and I got really mad! HahahahaLOL! Hehehe..Peace Slowgrunt! Just for the laughs.=D You know I got really ashamed of being so mad after seeing you were just so cool with how mad I am.XDLOL! That was really embarrassing that I could laugh at myself every time I remember it.XD:P

Come and join! Then we can try that battle practice you mentioned to me! Sounds really fun and a really good setup to practice.=D

Advertisement

Jetosin

Rank 0
Jetosin
PostedAug 09, 2011 2:40 am
Grunt! <3 You should apply. Very Happy

Slowgrunt

Rank 1
Slowgrunt
PostedAug 09, 2011 8:16 pm

:D

Smiling face ^...quite obvious lol XD
Haha xD sorry Kaz i will be guildless as always Very Happy but thanks for offer i suppose >_<

Hey Methatonic! I maybe could remember XD being at East was rare for me until now but I went there some days, I was mostly on West all the time Very Happy i love that plaza and the lake XD
Sadly I dont recall a player with your name D: maybe I was AFK or something sorry Sad thanks for the offer but I should refuse Smile

Hehe xD I was really surprised that day Yaang ^_^ tried to calm you down and explain but was tough >_< still a funny and nice moment for memory Smile and sorry for not entering the guild XD but we should really try the training Very Happy I want to make you like confront as I do Smile

Haha hello there Jet! and yet again sorry to refuse lol =P

Keep up the good work guys! ^_^

"I measure a warrior by honor,bravery and combat prowess,not for achivements I didn`t witnessed,so dare and stand before me! Show me if you are to be recalled as a worthy opponent,or just be forgotten blood on my axe." Slowgrunt "Legendary Orc Warrior"

kazblaze21

Rank 3
kazblaze21
PostedAug 10, 2011 10:50 am
h i saw you for the first time ever in east yester day hahahah

i only ever see you in battle prep Razz i never leave east unless i buy cows from the market so meh >.>

YaangLin

Rank 2
YaangLin
PostedAug 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: :D

Smiling face ^...quite obvious lol XD
Slowgrunt wrote:
Haha xD sorry Kaz i will be guildless as always Very Happy but thanks for offer i suppose >_<

Hey Methatonic! I maybe could remember XD being at East was rare for me until now but I went there some days, I was mostly on West all the time Very Happy i love that plaza and the lake XD
Sadly I dont recall a player with your name D: maybe I was AFK or something sorry Sad thanks for the offer but I should refuse Smile

Hehe xD I was really surprised that day Yaang ^_^ tried to calm you down and explain but was tough >_< still a funny and nice moment for memory Smile and sorry for not entering the guild XD but we should really try the training Very Happy I want to make you like confront as I do Smile

Haha hello there Jet! and yet again sorry to refuse lol =P

Keep up the good work guys! ^_^  

Hehe! No worries Grunt! I really love confronts! It's confronts that just doesn't like me.XD But I am determined to make it like me. And I'm truly glad and gratified that SML took me in. Its their faith in me (to improve and become better) that pushes me not to stop learning. (sounded gaay-ish XD but true! Razz )Too bad I have but a little time to come and practice. So, I'm more of spending my time doing quests and get my stats up for now. I believe it helps in some ways, too.Smile

Come and join!!!

bassa57

Rank 4
bassa57
PostedAug 19, 2011 1:47 pm
hate all yangs and bbrlovers

YA7SSEN.HZ1 SHU 6/8/2011 THIS DAY I DCD 13 TIME

Mehtatonic

Rank 0
Mehtatonic
PostedAug 20, 2011 1:46 am
bassa57 wrote:

As a Counselor I must advise do not hate them. Instead, have some cereal =)

Jetosin

Rank 0
Jetosin
PostedAug 20, 2011 2:40 am
Mehtatonic wrote:
bassa57 wrote:

As a Counselor I must advise do not hate them. Instead, have some cereal =)  

Lmaooooo

Andykleijn16

Rank 0
Andykleijn16
PostedAug 21, 2011 9:34 am

Joining

Flora.JN1 shu
i want to join u too =D

u already know =3
ok lets fight!! =D

xoxo flora

kazblaze21