bbrlover
jetosin

welcome all!

Advertisement

Sweetdeath178

Rank 0
Sweetdeath178
PostedJul 14, 2011 5:26 pm
Both Bbrlover and Jetosin joined SML... very nice. Props to Kaz who recruited those 2 good players. Have fun all.

p/s: i know you're a guild master Kaz. No way to hide now Very Happy

DWO is no longer a part of my daily life. ~ SweetDeath.WW1 of Shu ~ Trinity

NakedKitty

Rank 0
NakedKitty
PostedJul 17, 2011 11:49 am   Last edited by NakedKitty on Jul 17, 2011 11:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
be prepared to get cowed !!!

kazblaze21

Rank 3
kazblaze21
PostedJul 17, 2011 11:56 am
Sweetdeath178 wrote:
Both Bbrlover and Jetosin joined SML... very nice. Props to Kaz who recruited those 2 good players. Have fun all.

p/s: i know you're a guild master Kaz. No way to hide now Very Happy  

im a guild member not master :DDDD you will never prove it the first post is a typo Razz

STILL RECRUITING!!!

FIRST PAGE BIG UPDATE

AveonWolf

Rank 0
AveonWolf
PostedJul 20, 2011 8:20 am
really wish I could get back to playing but until i get a new wireless router i won't be able to -_-

NakedKitty

Rank 0
NakedKitty
PostedJul 30, 2011 11:01 am

a guild trail like a cow

a guild trail like a cow
a guild trail like a cow!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzL_6r_m0UA

bassa57

Rank 4
bassa57
PostedJul 30, 2011 11:05 am

Re: a guild trail like a cow

a guild trail like a cow
NakedKitty wrote:
a guild trail like a cow!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzL_6r_m0UA  

nice a55 babe

YA7SSEN.HZ1 SHU 6/8/2011 THIS DAY I DCD 13 TIME

Slowgrunt

Rank 1
Slowgrunt
PostedAug 05, 2011 9:32 am

Good luck to your guild ^_^

Many friends there lol
Wow cool post XD I read out of curiosity and I notice I know a lot of players on the guild lol XD a lot of them real ncie persons to make it better yay

Just wanted to leave my regards for SML XD Im a free lonesome warrior all the way but we are same force and even so i wish the best for many ncie people there lol

Hope SML never stops confronting cause we really do need lots of room to be able to confront nonstop Smile

Keep getting musoed my friends! (AKA as Confront lol)

I wont..fall...to...temptation...to go...**** i will go some confronts now lol

"I measure a warrior by honor,bravery and combat prowess,not for achivements I didn`t witnessed,so dare and stand before me! Show me if you are to be recalled as a worthy opponent,or just be forgotten blood on my axe." Slowgrunt "Legendary Orc Warrior"

kazblaze21

Rank 3
kazblaze21
PostedAug 08, 2011 6:19 am

Re: Good luck to your guild ^_^

Many friends there lol
Slowgrunt wrote:
Wow cool post XD I read out of curiosity and I notice I know a lot of players on the guild lol XD a lot of them real ncie persons to make it better yay

Just wanted to leave my regards for SML XD Im a free lonesome warrior all the way but we are same force and even so i wish the best for many ncie people there lol

Hope SML never stops confronting cause we really do need lots of room to be able to confront nonstop Smile

thx man, would of replied sooner but.. difficulties Razz

if most of your friends are here, your should try applying xD

Mehtatonic

Rank 0
Mehtatonic
PostedAug 09, 2011 1:47 am

Re: Good luck to your guild ^_^

Many friends there lol
kazblaze21 wrote:
Slowgrunt wrote:

thx man, would of replied sooner but.. difficulties Razz

if most of your friends are here, your should try applying xD  

Not only some of your friends are here but also some others lonesome warriors. I guess we are then a guild of friendly lonesome warriors, some like vodka, some like spoons, some like cereal, some get bitten by spiders, some like parachutes and some others like racoons but we keep confronting.

You really should join. BTW, I think you were the first person I saw online when I joined this game... you were sitting in a bench next to the clerk in east plaza taking a break while one of your friends was about to mock or quest... I dont think you would remember, it was like three months ago...

Anyways, cereal is really awesome so I insist, you should really eat cereal while playing the drums more often : D