kosi80

Rank 0
PostedNov 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Water elemental s6

On s6 when i upgraded tech to water elemental tech. i discovered that strength of this unit,in overall statistics, after adding units to same hero, is lower then my t3 archer unit - Lizardmen Archer - tho stats from description is favoring water elemental. Please check it.
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedNov 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Re: Water elemental s6

kosi80 wrote:
On s6 when i upgraded tech to water elemental tech. i discovered that strength of this unit,in overall statistics, after adding units to same hero, is lower then my t3 archer unit - Lizardmen Archer - tho stats from description is favoring water elemental. Please check it.  

Different units provide different strengths. Each stat is taken into account and have different weights. Lizardmen Archers are extremely fast that's why their weight is higher than Water Elements.

Slider02

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Barracks

not able to recruit marksmen of higher
Hi i can not recruit marksmen my barracks is level 8 and i am level 42. can u please help. Thanks Slider01
Sorry i dont know how to do a screen shot

Saveric

Saveric
PostedNov 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Re: Barracks

not able to recruit marksmen of higher
Slider02 wrote:
Hi i can not recruit marksmen my barracks is level 8 and i am level 42. can u please help. Thanks Slider01
Sorry i dont know how to do a screen shot  

How to take a screenshot

Also the T2 Unit Marksmen for Humans requires Barracks level 9.

Slider02

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2012 4:32 am

Barracks

Thanks

EyeOfUniquity

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 4:53 am   Last edited by EyeOfUniquity on Nov 28, 2012 1:17 am. Edited 1 time in total

Alliance War Bug

No reputation earned
It has happened a 3rd time 28/11/12, that I was logged in, even to the point it said the AW was started & asked if I wanted to watch the battle.

I have experienced the following bug in Call of Gods for the second time.

- During Alliance War

- I was deployed solo to defend

- I was logged on to attend & was in the AW screen waiting

- My status was set to 'Ready'

- The battle seemed to never have taken place, however we still own the area

- Usually for defending this area I get 14K-15K reputation, however got none

- I see no record in the game of me having been there

- Everyone in the alliance who I talked too said it was a bug in the game.

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Gem Bug

AH and Binding
I recently put a gem into the Auction House and when it came overdue it stacked with another gem of the same kind that I already had in my inventory and suddenly became bound. I should have 1 bound Rophenk's and 1 unbound. I am glad they finally fixed the stacking but the bound status needs to be considered.

jack4s

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:46 am
i don't know if this is a bug or not, but in dungen Burning Path:
Nightmare mode is at least 3 times harder compare to normal mode.
but unit strength difference between normal and nightmare is only 1k, but number of unit's is double or close to triple compare to normal.

i killed boss on normal with less losses than normal unit on nightmare, what didn't happen to me even in any of Hard mode dungens.

my question are these numbers alright:

average unit strength normal: 4200
average unit strength nightmare: 5200
number of units normal: 300-450
number of units nightmare 900-1200
exp on unit normal: 11k
exp on unit nightmare: 17k

strength increase by about 25%
number increase by about 200%
exp increase by about 50%

Danroux

Rank 0
Danroux
PostedNov 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Auction House & Inventory Error

AH & Inventory error message when trying to use an item!
After your maintenance of 2012/11/29 at 18:00, I'm getting error messages when I wanted to use a key in my inventory. I lost my gold key without it unlocking the gold chest

I then went to AH and tried to buy a gem. It didn't want me to buy the item. Asked for confirmation and then nothing happens. When I wanted to cancel the one of my items on sale it also gave me an error screen and I had to log in again. I again tried to cancel the sale, but then got a response of "Item sold out". I went to look in my inventory and my items are gone... without me getting gold for them. These items still show in AH for sale and in my "Sell" list, but they are not in my inventory. Please help!

Update: The 3 items are gone out of my inventory, their time in AH has expired, but they still show in my list of items on sale. I hope the dev's can replace those items for me!?!?

Danroux

Saveric

Saveric
PostedNov 30, 2012 12:24 pm
jack4s wrote:
i don't know if this is a bug or not, but in dungen Burning Path:
Nightmare mode is at least 3 times harder compare to normal mode.
but unit strength difference between normal and nightmare is only 1k, but number of unit's is double or close to triple compare to normal.

i killed boss on normal with less losses than normal unit on nightmare, what didn't happen to me even in any of **** mode dungens.

my question are these numbers alright:

average unit strength normal: 4200
average unit strength nightmare: 5200
number of units normal: 300-450
number of units nightmare 900-1200
exp on unit normal: 11k
exp on unit nightmare: 17k

strength increase by about 25%
number increase by about 200%
exp increase by about 50%  

Nightmare and Hard difficulties of level 60+ are higher than previous versions due to the nature of the rewards that drop from them.

Danroux wrote:
After your maintenance of 2012/11/29 at 18:00, I'm getting error messages when I wanted to use a key in my inventory. I lost my gold key without it unlocking the gold chest

I then went to AH and tried to buy a gem. It didn't want me to buy the item. Asked for confirmation and then nothing happens. When I wanted to cancel the one of my items on sale it also gave me an error screen and I had to log in again. I again tried to cancel the sale, but then got a response of "Item sold out". I went to look in my inventory and my items are gone... without me getting gold for them. These items still show in AH for sale and in my "Sell" list, but they are not in my inventory. Please help!

Update: The 3 items are gone out of my inventory, their time in AH has expired, but they still show in my list of items on sale. I hope the dev's can replace those items for me!?!?

Danroux  

If you get an internal error while canceling or if someone buys it and then d/c's while the transaction is going you'll get the gold and the mail saying that the item was bought but the item will still "seem" to be in the item list. From what it sounds like you canceled and item and d/c'd at the same time, so the item probably canceled and returned to it's stack. It will just appear that you still have it up but you don't.

When you try to buy something and nothing happens your inventory is full and it can't take the item. Clear a spot for it in your inventory then try to purchase the item again.