Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedMar 13, 2011 2:07 am

Bug Reports

Please report your bugs here.
Hi.
Please report the bugs that you find.
When you report the bugs, attached screenshots would help the developers a lot.
The developers will read this thread periodically.
Thanks.
Advertisement

KenjiSan

Rank 3
KenjiSan
PostedMar 13, 2011 3:55 am
I am having problems with this game. Ever so often I get logged out by '' Some one has

logged in on a different computer'' Now no one has my pass nor do I have a virus. Pretty soon

I am going to get so fed up with it I will be force to quit. Forums seems rather dead I Must say

so I am glad some one has taken the time to handle such a problem. Now when I am forced

logged off game due to the following message I am indeed still logged in ''Aeria Chat'' so

nothing is wrong on my side. I went around and asked who is having this problem., many

people are and this happens ever 1-2min. As of right now it's dammed as non playable.

<a>Spongebob_Signature_by_KenjiSan</a> -Looking good Patrick-

memorex3322

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2011 4:30 am   Last edited by memorex3322 on Mar 13, 2011 5:34 am. Edited 1 time in total
are u sure u are not sharing ur aeria account on other aeria game? maybe u played other game and someone got ur password and keeps playing with ur acc on another game. u might try change ur aeria registration email, confirm the new email and then change ur aeria password. if u still get the same effects after it might be ur browser, i suggest u use latest firefox and also go in ur account settings->prefferences and uncheck "enable Meebo bar" which i find it useless and even slows down ur game/loading time. hope it helps

Teuaelar

Rank 0
Teuaelar
PostedMar 13, 2011 5:31 am

Reward Quest bug

KenjiSan

Rank 3
KenjiSan
PostedMar 13, 2011 7:06 am
memorex3322 wrote:
are u sure u are not sharing ur aeria account on other aeria game? maybe u played other game and someone got ur password and keeps playing with ur acc on another game. u might try change ur aeria registration email, confirm the new email and then change ur aeria password. if u still get the same effects after it might be ur browser, i suggest u use latest firefox and also go in ur account settings->prefferences and uncheck "enable Meebo bar" which i find it useless and even slows down ur game/loading time. hope it helps  

Did you not read my post? I said no one has my pass nor do I have a virus. I have 3 accounts

and each one does the samething. Sharing an account is ban-able*stretches head* Why would

I even want to do that? I use meebo to chat with my friends, thus I will not uncheck it. You

also have to think, if some is using my account they will switch the email and such. I am just so frustrated by this.

<a>Spongebob_Signature_by_KenjiSan</a> -Looking good Patrick-

sosaz

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2011 1:13 am
shadow hunter quest has error when u try to refresh

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 15, 2011 2:36 am
sosaz wrote:
shadow hunter quest has error when u try to refresh  

Yeah, that happens to me after I finished 10 quests given by NPC Wafiyyah.

For the developer, here's the details about how to reproduce the bug:

1. Go to Regia Deorum ---> choose Square of Orders. An NPC named Wafiyyah is shown on the left side as shown on the image.

2. Click on that NPC, and click on Rewards

3. Upon clicking the Rewards, this image will show. Notice the Residual time: -1.
There were 10 quests given by that NPC. Originally, the residual time was 10, and it went down by one every time I finished completing 1 quest from her.
After finishing all 10 quests, the residual time showed -1, and the "Wanted" image in the middle isn't clickable anymore. Normally, the "Wanted" image is clickable when the residual time isn't -1.
Next, click the "Refresh."

4. This image will show, and then click on the "Refresh" from the Free refresh.

5. An internal error has occurred.

I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not.
If the 10 quests from that NPC are not meant to be repeatable, then it's not a bug.
However, if the 10 quests given by that NPC are supposed to be repeatable every day, then it's a bug.

LbSole

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2011 1:52 pm   Last edited by LbSole on Mar 15, 2011 2:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Cannot enter Regia Deorum altough I`m lvl 30

bug, 30th lvl character
Hi.

I`m lvl 30 character, but i can`t enter Regia Deorum. When i try to go there, game gives me a dialog that says: "You need level 30 [Confirm]"

(edit)

Ok, I logged out and logged in again, and it works fine now.

nivtopdedoce

Rank 0
nivtopdedoce
PostedMar 15, 2011 1:59 pm
AH doesn't even work if you got gold and half the time the market does nothing when you try to convert 1 res for another.

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2011 5:09 pm

Under-rated monster

Attack type wrong?
While it may not be a bug, it sure seems like it to me.
Human realm-Arnor plain-Stonehenge has two monsters, both rated at level "19"
the first is the Stonehenge guards
As they are now, they are a heavily armored, heavy damage range monster.
I'll admit that there are not many of them- 6 groups of 20 each.
But when 200 druids only kill 8 of them on average, and a group of 20 of them kill an average 70 druids ... they seem a little overpowered for "level 19". They actually seem overpowered for Tier 9 adv spell casters, which is why I was wondering if they were heavy infantry whose attack got switched from "melee" to "range".