jsridhar86

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 12:07 pm

medals stakcing

can u guys make the medals stack. look what it did to my inv.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/inventory.gif/
Advertisement

skyRyusen

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2012 6:54 pm
do something about drop rate, incrase it abit, make event on 2x drops or something, but seriously , there is a need for a drop rate change...

<a></a>

SkankyMuppet

Rank 0
PostedSep 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Clash of Gods time

Consider changing the time the Clash of Gods is on please
Hi there,

The time for the AW, Cup and Cross Server Cup are all horrible for people from Europe and Africa, how about this new Clash of the Gods is at the same time as ZW so we get at least one chance to do something in a PvP situation?

Kinda ridiculous that it is always US friendly even though a very large portion of the players are from a more GMT friendly timezone...

feawyn

Rank 0
feawyn
PostedSep 15, 2012 2:38 am

Re: Clash of Gods time

Consider changing the time the Clash of Gods is on please
SkankyMuppet wrote:
Hi there,

The time for the AW, Cup and Cross Server Cup are all horrible for people from Europe and Africa, how about this new Clash of the Gods is at the same time as ZW so we get at least one chance to do something in a PvP situation?

Kinda ridiculous that it is always US friendly even though a very large portion of the players are from a more GMT friendly timezone...  

I agree. There's plenty of times to pick where players from Asia/Australia, Europe *and* North/South America can all be online. Zombie Wars is a good example, at 14:00 PST, but 07:00 or 08:00 PST would work as well if you care to factor in Asian/Australian players. It's hard enough for AW, but at least there I can join and leave myself logged in while sleeping. For Clash of Gods there's no such option.

Wertree

Rank 0
PostedOct 27, 2012 1:28 am

Can you make them destroyable, at least?

Destroying unwanted items
Hello...

I was wondering if items such as dungeon keys are ever going to be made droppable, or at least destroyable, so i can get rid of a couple stacks of them to make a little room in my inventory. Dungeon keys aren't the only items... there are others too... like living lights, etc...

I don't generally get alot of time to play during the week, and being that i'm in a good alliance, these items are piling up and plugging valuable inventory space.

Thank you

nizdazen

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:51 am

Death Knight

Halloween event
I have 6 extremely rare Death Knight cards, as it is a Defense hero it's fairly useless after the first 3, could we get it made to be sellable/tradeable or add some kind of exchange option for pumpkin gems or maybe even 110 pot attack hero? It would be nice to get a reward that I can use from this Halloween event. Having 3 Death Knight cards sitting around in my inventory unused taking up space isn't much of a reward despite how rare they are.

batz43

Rank 0
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:07 am
any chance of getting firedust unbound, it sucks getting at from wheel at like level 40 and then having to just look at it for months on end, its completely useless that way... its not like it has a huge drop rate from wheel that it would decrease its value at all, even if its just unbound when you get it from badge of the valiant

Genouf

Rank 0
PostedNov 11, 2012 12:47 pm

honor and rep

Could you please put new rewards in honor an d reputation shop, it doesn't have much use now that we can recruit t3s in our castle.
thank you for reading,

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedNov 11, 2012 4:35 pm
They need to up the drop rate in higher level dungeons. Espicaly lvl 110. Im almost level 113 now been doing it since 110 and have yet to get a single red gear drop. Also I play on server 7 so we never got the msn event. If they want to make it fair for players on server 7 to compete in cross server they need a way for us to get msn set. As such I think they should add 2 new dungeons. They should add a lvl 105 dungeon which drops msn. They should also add a lvl 115 dungeon which drops raging and some kind of red set. Doesnt have to be a full set could just be a partial set or maybe drops medals that dont decay something like that would work as well. Also I would like to see team mobs that give better xp. The zombie during zombie event gave great xp. But compared to that everything else seems horrible. Would be nice to have a team mob guilds could farm together that would give poeple decent xp. Give poeple a chance to work together outside of just AW and events.

feawyn

Rank 0
feawyn
PostedNov 12, 2012 11:14 am

Arena ranked games

What I would really like to see is a limit on the battle reports in ranked games (on the right hand side). It serves absolutely no purpose to be able to re-watch battles from 3 months ago, and it slows down the arena immensely because it keeps reloading the list every minute. Why not reset the battle reports to zero each Monday 0:00, same as the arena ranked games score, or cap the battle reports to show only fights from a week back tops? That would make loading the screen a lot faster, as I've seen when M2 just started.