DavidZ_91837

Rank 0
PostedJul 14, 2012 8:25 pm

suggestion
Make the arena so that you can battle an individual more than 3 times per day. This limitation makes it very difficult to dodge alliance members and still get in 20 hits per day, nearly impossible really. Thanks, Dave Z.
Advertisement

nickrox25

Rank 0
nickrox25
PostedJul 25, 2012 11:36 am

Suggestion

I have a suggestion about gold. There should be a place to set aside some
gold like lets just say for example everyday per 10 gold you get 1 gold or
so. So if I put 50 gold set aside and made it not to be touched for 3 days
and the ratio was 10 gold=1 gold per day it would make 15 gold because 3
days X 5 gold a day = 15 gold. I think this is a fair way to give people
gold that do not have much. I really hope this gets put into affect as soon
as possible.

Legendary_Pain

Rank 0
Legendary_Pain
PostedJul 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Re: Suggestion

nickrox25 wrote:
I have a suggestion about gold. There should be a place to set aside some
gold like lets just say for example everyday per 10 gold you get 1 gold or
so. So if I put 50 gold set aside and made it not to be touched for 3 days
and the ratio was 10 gold=1 gold per day it would make 15 gold because 3
days X 5 gold a day = 15 gold. I think this is a fair way to give people
gold that do not have much. I really hope this gets put into affect as soon
as possible.  

I'd much rather Gold be free and paying actual money for a type of membership be more appropriate for this game... membership would allow you to gain access to member items rater than just a troop auto refresh and the ability to save silver in the Auction House (silver is free) right now the VIP might as well just be a stamp on your name that means "SUCKER"... VIP should mean better weapons and armor, higher chances at getting items, increased stats of regular items. Players that purchase VIP or "Membership" could always use the member items once they obtain them but they can only be sold to people who have VIP "Membership". (Might as well keep the gold to silver rate the same. 10 Gold = 10,000 Silver just make gold free and let people pay for VIP Membership only.)

Also make the membership affordable for everyone, people can go broke playing around with Gold as it is now and not really have anything to show for it due to the percentage rates that don't change when using gold.

I'd pay 7-8 U.S. dollars for a 30 day membership for the following above.

divpreet

Rank 0
divpreet
PostedJul 28, 2012 11:15 am

Even Distribution

need even distribution of red pieces on new boss "DemonLord" dropping same piece over and over again Sad(

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJul 28, 2012 11:33 am
Thanks for the feedback everyone! We check this thread often, so keep your ideas coming!

skyRyusen

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2012 4:09 pm
make orange heroe card II usable and add a transmutation feature by using orange heroe cards for a chance to transmute a red heroe card

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedAug 19, 2012 5:21 am
Should change the adv Wheel back to how it was a week ago. Other than poeple spinning for red heros new wheel has nothing on it worth spinning for. Wheel used to be like a guilty addication wanted to spin spin spin. New wheel doesnt have it every time I see whats on it im like meh.

divpreet

Rank 0
divpreet
PostedAug 24, 2012 10:54 am

Color Too Bright

Color Too Bright
http://postimage.org/image/51qts42d3/

This is the link to a screenshot of my screen while playing COG, new color of awaiting quests is too bright hurts eyes, would be greatly appreciated if it can be changed to a different dull colo ty Smile

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedAug 24, 2012 11:03 am
Just a few suggestions

1. Hero sacrifice pricing should be re-considered:

a. the price should take into account the starting level of the hero to be upped in level.

Say you have a level 110 hero you want to sacrifice (cost is 1080 gold from memory). For someone at that level, getting a hero to level 80 will only take a couple of days so are likely to want to sacrifice a level 80 hero. Effectively you have already done the job of one sacrifice to level 80, which would have cost 300g to do. That amount (or a percentage of it, like 80-90%, in order to make it slightly cheaper to sacrifice a hero from level 1) should be deducted from the full sacrifice price. The cost then comes down from 1080 to 820-780g. It's still high and gives value to the work that would be required to finish those last 30 levels but also gives value to the work you did to level up the hero in the first place.

b.the sacrifice price bands are too wide. Sacrificing a lvl 109 hero should not cost the same as sacrificing a level 100 hero.

Ideally the cost should be made more flexible based on cumulative XP gain rather than just a 0-X0 level gain assumption, but at minimum something along the lines of point a above should be considered .

2. Having an alliance pool. This is not a free trade. This is a pool that people can donate their "other" category items (bound and unbound) such as TSC, resource cards, all keys, hammers, lights etc (this is a non-exhaustive list) into a pool probably also located at the receiver.

Every time the pool gets over a threshhold (set at the equivalent of 1 item per alliance member) following the next daily reset, a drawing on the pool can be made from another option in the alliance treasure chest and the alliance member receives a random item from that pool. The randomness of the draw makes it less likely to guarantee a benefit to alts and effectively turns it into a similar feature to daily welfare which allows people with excess items to get rid of them without feeling they're being wasted as copper or having to let them build up because the item cannot be coppered.

3. Aliance Archon should be able to delegate his powers to ministers without handing over his title. So if he requires help from a minister to make bids or deploy, the ministers can do so but only if specifically allowed to by the Archon.

4. The ability to attend wars while offline, for those who play in a different timezone to server-time.

Steps have to be taken to prevent alliances benefitting from in-actives they have not booted for whatever reason. This could be by requiring the player to enter a "battle ready" room before every war so that the archon can deploy them (rather than give the archon the ability to deploy everyone without concern of them being online or not). Once in that "room" they can then go offline.

5. Deployment should be hidden. There is no reason for players to know where or how they are deployed, only that they have been. This will avoid spying and also QQing from players about their positions. The only people who need to see deployments are the Archon and Ministers.

6. Can there be an option to expand the Safe Inventory as well as the main Inventory?

7. Being able to advance transmute un-wanted red-items into another red item or trade in un wanted red items for score points (amount of points depends on item level) would be nice. It feels like such a waste to copper red items when they're supposed to be high-value and rare, especially when there is a way to benefit from un-wanted orange/ purple etc items other than through copper.

8. Advanced Transmute. Whilst output should not be guaranteed. What should be done though is that the level difference between what you put in and what you get out needs to be narrowed. For example I have seen instances of someone putting level 80-90 oranges and get Fire Dust (on a 3rd try by the way, for all you sceptics) and someone put in all level 110 Ice Tyrant and get Dreamstalkers or jubilee. The level difference between input and output should not be so big, although the randomness of the item received within that level range should remain. Fix that (maybe at a maximum of 15 levels +- from the highest and lowest level item put into the machine) and a lot of people who use advanced transmute will be happier. The second thing which could be done to improve advanced transmute is to remove the random loss of items on a failed attempt. This may make the cost more bearable for some.

9. Introduction of a "Race Change Card". A lot of people start up characters not know that there is a difference between the abilities of the difference races. Once they start playing they learn about the differences and grow to prefer one race over another. At the moment there is no way to change that first-hand, blind of knowledge decision of which race to chose. It would be nice to be able to do this later in the game. If implemented though, the use of a Race Change Card should he frozen/deactivated during Race War events.

10. It would be nice to be able to rearrange the order of heroes in the hero deploy screen. At the moment they are order as recruited, but it would be nice to be able to change that. Also would be nice to be able to save 2-3 preferred formations where you can click on and it automatically moves heroes into place, leaving to you the job of re-filling units if required. (Yes I'm lazy and anything that aides my laziness is greatly appreciated Very Happy )

11. Changing the Chance Rate of dungeon drops to help with some players' frustrations.

I think a lot of the frustration comes from how people THINK that the drop rate works as opposed to how it really does work. Same goes for advanced transmute etc. The bad luck of players is the source of most players' frustration with the game. Some people are more patient, or resigned to their luck where as others rage and, in extreme circumstances, quit.

Say that the drop rate for dungeon reds at 90Hell is 1%, a lot of players think that this means that they should get 1 red in every 100 Hard runs they do. But that is not correct, it really means that each time you do 90H there is a 1% chance. This is akin to having 100 numbers in a black bag and try to pick out the number 1, but each time you pick out a different number you put it back give the bag a shake and try again.

This is the difference between a "chance" rate and an "average" rate.

Without making Reds drop a guaranteed, which it should never be (Reds should never be expected, but hoped for) a simple change can be made to the way in which the current drop rate works. Each time you don't get a red drop your drop rate increases slightly, say by 1% of the rate (i.e. if the drop rate is 1%, every time you do NOT get a red this increases by 0.01%) up to a maximum of say 500% (in my example a 1% rate would be maxed out at 5%). When you do get a red, the drop rate resets back to the original value (in my example, back down to 1%). The increase in rate has to be small, and there has to be a maximum to how much it increases but these are just numbers I'm just throwing out there. The benefits of this system is that it really does reward only those with bad luck and not those who are already lucky. However some people will remain unlucky even with better chances.

12. Finally (for now!), whilst I love the new Cross-Server Super Cup ( Smile ) I really do hope that it does not prevent you from carrying on with Server-merges as and when the need arises. I do not think that a server merge is needed at this stage yet, but in a few months it probably will be and the feature should not prevent one being implemented. The survival of an active server should be made priority over the feature.

Ok think I ranted on enough for now, i'ma shut-up Cool

jsridhar86

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 11:37 am

x server cup betting

why not introduce quite high level silver betting for the x server cup at least it makes those of us who r not involved in the cup to be interested in it in a sustainable manner