boyojoy

Partner
PostedMar 21, 2011 2:10 am
fairy.wings wrote:
boyojoy wrote:
guywithgreen wrote:
Remove the skip feature from tutorial. 90% of questions asked are from people who skipped it and the answers for their questions were in the tutorial. Confused  

I don't know what you mean? Would you complain it for me again. Sorry.  

I think what he means is that Tutorial should be mandatory, there shouldn't be an option to skip it.
That would avoid getting a lot of players in game asking how to play it.  

Ok, and in the later section, we will push "Help" feature. If you skip tutorial, and you also don't know how to play, the new feature will also help you. Please wait and it won't lase a long time. Thanks for your suggestion.
Advertisement

Ghaladh

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2011 3:38 pm
Here are my suggestions after playing the game for a while.

1) The auction house is useless, as it is. Trading for gold by paying with gold (and for a limited amount of time) is preposterous. A greedy feature that almost no one uses.

2) Allow bartering amongst players. Resources and items should be freely traded.

3) Concede more options in battles. As it is, there is no strategy in the fights.
Possible features:
- assign target to armies
- assign order of attacks
- defensive/aggressive stance for heroes (more attack->less defense and vice-versa)

4) Deply Heroes tab. To switch heroes from the active position to the idle one, I have to dismount all of the equipped items, therefore I have to enlarge my inventory just to use the seventh hero, now that my inventory is almost full. Again, I can see the greed hidden behind this feature.

5) Tweak the random item tabel. At level 20 I find level 30 items, at level 30 I find level 50! A clever way to fill my inventory quickly, with item that I can't use for weeks? Greed, greed and greed again.

6) Experience granted by quests. It should be shared also with the heroes. I have a level 39 character, but my strongest hero is level 31. The quests I receive at this point wipe out my armies every time, so I have to use resources to refill my population instead of building improvements for my castle, that actually costs a lot! Energy alone already slows down the character advancement. At this level I cannot have fun for more than 25 minutes per day.

7) Resource pool is useless. Improve the amount of given resources, please!

8 ) Units need a lot of balance. Mounted units and flying one are ineffective due to their cost in terms of slots occupied. No one uses 40 dragons or 60 knights instead of 120 infantry! I would gladly pay thrice the amount necessary to recruit them if they would occupy only one slot.

9) Vassalage! After you successfully ride a enemy castle for, let's say, 10 times, this castle will become your vassal, granting to you a boost of 1% on your resources production rate.

10) Level 1-9 castles should disappear after 15 days. I have to roam 10 minutes before finding a suitable castle to pillage. So many useless abandoned castles give a lag in the refresh time of the page.

-------------------------------------

You deserve to earn your living from your job, of course, but there are better ways to tempt players to purchase Aeria points. You want a little suggestions about that?

A) Buying Astrology for 50 gold to have a small chance to obtain a purple or a orange hero? Giving away real money for a lousy chance? Please!
Increase greatly such chances and you will see the gold flowing. Gambling is still possible with the Wheel of Fortune, anyway.

B) Grant small bonuses to the heroes for 24hours in exchange for gold (attack, defence, extra experience, critical hit...). Granting immunity from attacks for a day could be a nice option to pay for as well.

C) Buy experience for you character! 50 gold to reach half of the Exp needed to achieve the next level... sounds sweeeeeet! Very Happy That be a real treat!

D) Buy new terrains to gather more resources! Expand your dominions! I would give my money for that, I can assure you.

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedMar 21, 2011 3:59 pm
Ghaladh wrote:
1) The auction house is useless, as it is. Trading for gold by paying with gold (and for a limited amount of time) is preposterous. A greedy feature that almost no one uses.
They already adjusted that. It doesn't cost Gold to sell anymore; it costs Silver. You still must pay gold to buy the item, though, which the seller gets in its entirety. The item and the Gold simply change hands, thus no Gold is actually spent to the game itself.

Ghaladh

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2011 4:11 pm
firedale2002 wrote:
Ghaladh wrote:
They already adjusted that. It doesn't cost Gold to sell anymore; it costs Silver. You still must pay gold to buy the item, though, which the seller gets in its entirety. The item and the Gold simply change hands, thus no Gold is actually spent to the game itself.  

I tried it right now! That's relieving! Smile My felicitations for this choice!

Obreja

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2011 10:28 pm
Do you gonna add skills in future to the game call of gods , i guess alot of players askig for that , would be cool if that will be available.
Only one hero have skills thats your hero you have started with.
i hope you will add it in the future ( howfaster how better ) :p

Greets

memorex3322

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2011 10:42 am
im not playing the game anymore due to some reasons but ill keep supporting this game, maybe some day it will be better.

- other thing i suggest is to change the way the building/upgrades are made and ill explain how i think it is nicer.
for example.. i want to upgrade my wall to lvl 9, once i have the lvl and resources i click upgrade and i have to wait lets say..10hours to be completed and get its effect.

i think it will be nicer if you can upgrade instantly if have the resources (and the lvl) and those 10hours to be added as cool down time after the upgrade was completed.
this way you can benefit from the upgrade bonus instantly and you dont have to wait 10hrs at start but ull wait after the upgrade is done.

bjorni33

Rank 0
bjorni33
PostedMar 27, 2011 3:52 pm
Would been nice if the hero ranking was showing the type of the hero (Colour)
Just like when people show of their hero at the world chat, you get his name in the heroes colour. (Hero Suggestion)

Its very nice that it shows currently levels on the hero thought Wink Very Happy

Alliance Suggestion:
In the alliance list there should've been a timer that showed how long the player has been offline. Not necesarry hours, but at least days.

If it's possible it would been nice if the archon had their own list were they could see which players that has done their quest and silver donation for each player. (Individual listing)
(If it can't be refreshed everyday I wont complain having a list with the total quests and silver donations individual of the players)

Just noticed that the alliance suggestion already was suggested, so I hope their already working on it Very Happy

Alliance archon and Ministers should been able to send out messages to all the alliance members. Instead of sending 30 messages, they should been able to send to all.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 30, 2011 11:52 am
The tag for [Kingdom] and [Alliance] almost has similar color.
The intensity of the green color is almost similar.

My suggestion is: Change one of them, either [Alliance] or [Kingdom] into a different color that's not blue, green or magenta since blue is used for [World] and magenta is for whispers. =)

WarriorPuppy

Rank 0
PostedMar 30, 2011 2:15 pm

PVP!

need new options
you need to add an option to turn PVP on or off! some players dont do pvp and its wrong to force them to be in pvp when they dont want it. you need to have an option so those players can just turn pvp off

nivtopdedoce

Rank 0
nivtopdedoce
PostedMar 30, 2011 3:50 pm
it'd be cool if res buildings overflowed and probably would get rid of hardcore farming of active players if the afk for days had big buildups.