MyStIcElves

Rank 4
PostedMar 16, 2011 11:53 am
Umm, I find it stupid that we dont get warning of people attacking us while we are in a dungeon.. kind of lame, being online and yet still cant see warning until u leave dungeon...
Advertisement

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedMar 17, 2011 8:18 pm
I have updated my suggestion here >>>link<<< with an example that should more readily show the flaw that caused my suggestion. The example I added is at the end of my post. I adjusted the color and text size to allow it to stand out more.

>>>Link to post<<<

boyojoy

Partner
PostedMar 17, 2011 9:32 pm
firedale2002 wrote:
I have updated my suggestion here >>>link<<< with an example that should more readily show the flaw that caused my suggestion. The example I added is at the end of my post. I adjusted the color and text size to allow it to stand out more.

>>>Link to post<<<  

Yes, the suggestion you said we have already seen, and your suggestion is exist in theory.
But we think if you join PVP, you need some varity kind of soldiers to defend others. You said is footman to footman. And if you use other soldier to footman, you will find another situation.
We need each player use their wisdom to deploy before battle start. It is the important thing in COG battle. Thanks.

lord_shavas

Rank 0
PostedMar 17, 2011 9:42 pm
list construction contribution for members in members list.

tieleyes

Rank 0
PostedMar 18, 2011 7:20 pm
1) As mentioned the before the grinding is horrible. Once all the level quest are finished it takes forever to gain the experience to advance to the next level

2) Turn off multi-player functions. Personally I'm not interested in the alliance and attack portions of the game. I have been attacked a number of time and always when I am not logged in. Is there even a way to defend your self. When I log in I always find I have been attacked and defeated so I lose resources. What happens if I am logged out for a long time will I lose all my resources?

I am considering deleting my account because of these issues. At the beginning the game was interesting and fun but once you reach higher levels it just drags and has become boring. Sad

akfgrlz

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2011 12:34 pm

suggestion

for faster recruit and better defense
add combo rate, or tell us if agility/attack affects it

less treasure chest and instead may be instead 1 20% reserve troop boost each floor so we don't have to wait for our troops

ability to specialize reserve troops to a certain extent, most of us dont like using unit 3/5 to tank, units 1 and 6 is best and most cost efficient. If you can't do that then at least allow us a favorable status of depending on how many unit we unlocked, for example I have up to unit 7, so I have 7 favorable status which gives 10% increase recruit speed. I can put a max of 5 on 1 unit. Since I usually lose unit 1 & 6, this would be very helpful.

allow units that are meditating to defend or reserve troops to defend. Since most of us dont level our reserve heros, they aren't much of a defense but its better than just having your population defending which players 10 level can defeat if there are not heros. Also most of us meditate before we go to sleep and as stated, we can't defend while meditating.

S1nful 3x undead hmmmmm......

boyojoy

Partner
PostedMar 21, 2011 1:01 am
guywithgreen wrote:
Remove the skip feature from tutorial. 90% of questions asked are from people who skipped it and the answers for their questions were in the tutorial. Confused  

I don't know what you mean? Would you complain it for me again. Sorry.

fairy.wings

Rank 2
fairy.wings
PostedMar 21, 2011 1:46 am
boyojoy wrote:
guywithgreen wrote:
Remove the skip feature from tutorial. 90% of questions asked are from people who skipped it and the answers for their questions were in the tutorial. Confused  

I don't know what you mean? Would you complain it for me again. Sorry.  

I think what he means is that Tutorial should be mandatory, there shouldn't be an option to skip it.
That would avoid getting a lot of players in game asking how to play it.

Thanks to rope1ends for the gorgeous sig

boyojoy

Partner
PostedMar 21, 2011 2:01 am
lord_shavas wrote:
list construction contribution for members in members list.  

Thanks very much. And we will design this feature in the next section.

And you won't wait a lot. Thanks. Have a good time in COG.

boyojoy

Partner
PostedMar 21, 2011 2:06 am
tieleyes wrote:
1) As mentioned the before the grinding is horrible. Once all the level quest are finished it takes forever to gain the experience to advance to the next level

2) Turn off multi-player functions. Personally I'm not interested in the alliance and attack portions of the game. I have been attacked a number of time and always when I am not logged in. Is there even a way to defend your self. When I log in I always find I have been attacked and defeated so I lose resources. What happens if I am logged out for a long time will I lose all my resources?

I am considering deleting my account because of these issues. At the beginning the game was interesting and fun but once you reach higher levels it just drags and has become boring. Sad  

Hi, we are design a lot of new features such as multi-player and any other things. In the future, you will find more interesting in COG. And each week we will push some new functions for every one to experience. Have a good time again in COG. I think we will do it best for every player.