Executor44

Aeria: Product Manager
Executor44
PostedMar 13, 2011 2:02 am

Suggestions?

Please put your suggestions here.
Hi.
Please post your questions and suggestions here.
The developers will read it periodically.
Advertisement

memorex3322

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2011 4:50 am   Last edited by memorex3322 on Mar 14, 2011 1:08 am. Edited 4 times in total
1. energy limit removed - in my opinion thats a must
2. easier way to max all deployed units on heroes, i suggest that this to be done automatically after each fight or a button with turn on/off auto maximize heroes deployed units. this way we dont need to open the window every time after each fight and will be done just when u need to replenish ur reserve troops that will be auto maxed.
3. add all transmuted recipees (lots of combinations are missing from the table) in the Normal window
4. the auction house - its a must- items to be added cost silver instead of gold and the value of the item to be selected by user. for example, i want to sell a weapon, i go in auction, pay the silver fee, and then ill choose myself what kind of value i need to get, gold,silver, AND resources. maybe i need 50000 stone and i want sell my item for that. as u can see the auction is empty and totally useless.
5. sorting button or auto arrange by item class and lvl for equipments in the Hero->Equipment window, its a pain if u have 150 items randomly arranged
6. the market should ask you for the ammount u want to give in exchange from the primary resource(in stock), curently you add there the ammount u will get in the secondary resource resulting a double loss in the primary resource of what u had in mind to exchange.

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedMar 13, 2011 5:20 am   Last edited by firedale2002 on Mar 17, 2011 8:20 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Suggestion] Agile Close-Range Enemy/Hero Gets First Attack

I've noticed, after playing in CB and now OB, Agility determines when a hero's or enemy's take their turn in battle. I've also noticed that being extremely agile is also a good way to get killed if you have close-range units that move forward during the battle as long as the other side's units move the same speed.

Infantry moves 1/4 field.
Rangers move 1/3 field.
Fliers move 1/2 field.
Archers and Mages don't move at all.

If one of your heroes has higher agility than the enemy and is using infantry units, those units will move forward before the enemy. If the enemy is also using infantry units, those units will move after yours do. The thing is, close-range units only attack when they move onto the line of the battlefield where an opponent is.

So, just making a quick example. PvP, Hero1 has higher agility than Hero2
Hero1's infantry units start on left, Hero2's infantry units start on right.
Hero1's Units move, then Hero2's Units move. (each has moved 1/4 of the battlefield, leaving 1/2 between them)
Hero1's Units move, then Hero2's Units move and attack Hero1's Units, since they're now on the same line.

See, the problem is, because Hero1 was faster (stronger, etc), that hero had a disadvantage. When Hero1's units moved into position, there was no enemy to attack, but when Hero2's units moved into position, Hero1's units were there. This leads to the possibility that Hero1's units die... because the hero was more powerful.

The same thing would also happen if Hero1 was using Fliers and Hero2 was using Fliers.
Hero1's Units move 1/2 the battlefield, then Hero2's Units move 1/2 then attack Hero1's Units, even though Hero1 was the first to move.

This makes no sense. That being said, the only one that works correctly are Rangers that move 1/3 of the field, because of the way they move in order to meet, thus leading to whoever goes first actually getting the first attack.
Hero1's Units move, then Hero2's Units move. (each has move 1/3 of the battlefield, leaving 1/3 between them)
Hero1's Units move and attack Hero2's Units, since Hero2's units were on the line that Hero1's Units just got to.

My suggestion follows:

The more agile unit should be prepared to attack the incoming enemy. When the very first close-range units meet (or re-meet) on the battlefield for combat, the one with the highest agility should get a first attack and then combat should proceed normally.

For Example (using Example 1 from earlier):
PvP, Hero1 has higher agility than Hero2 and both are using infantry units
Hero1's infantry units start on left, Hero2's infantry units start on right.
Hero1's Units move, then Hero2's Units move. (each has moved 1/4 of the battlefield, leaving 1/2 between them)
Hero1's Units move, then Hero2's Units move. Because Hero1 has higher agility, Hero1's Units would attack Hero2's Units first, and if still alive, Hero2's Units would attack Hero1's Units.

Example 2:
PvP, Hero1 has higher agility than Hero2; Hero1 is using Rangers while Hero2 is using Infantry
Hero1's Units move 1/3 of the battlefield, then Hero2's Units move 1/4 of the battlefield.
Hero1's Units move 1/3 of the battlefield (which isn't far enough to reach Hero2's Units yet), then Hero2's Units move to meet Hero1's Units. Because Hero1 has higher agility, Hero1's Units would attack Hero2's Units first, and if still alive, Hero2's Units would attack Hero1's Units.

In both of the above examples, the situation would be entirely reversed if Hero2 had higher Agility, as their units would move forward first but Hero1's units would still meet them first. Under the current system, with these situations reversed, Hero1 would get the first attack, even though Hero2's units' initiative was simply faster, whereas under my suggestion, Hero2's units would get to rightfully attack first.

Under the current system, the last person to get to battle is the first to attack.
Under my suggestion, the more agile person still gets the first attack (as it should be) instead of being at a disadvantage because they were able to initiate a move more quickly.

Edit: Added example of exactly what the problem is:
PlayerA (PA) and PlayerB (PB) have the same exact Agile hero filling up all 6 hero slots and equipped with the same exact equipment and units (Tier1 Melee, first unit in recruitment area). Both players have the same exact researches. PB's heroes, though, are 1 level lower than PA's heroes, and as such have 9 fewer units on each hero and each hero has just 1 point less Agility meaning PA's units will go first in battle.
Round 1:
PA's 6 heroes move forward 1/4 of the battlefield. PB's 6 heroes move forward 1/4 of the battlefield.
Round 2:
PA's 6 heroes move forward 1/4 of the battlefield. PB's 6 heroes move forward 1/4 of the battlefield and attack PA's top hero (since that's how the automated system works). That single hero now gets attacked 6 times (maybe dodging once and maybe counterattacking once). PA now has fewer total units than PB. PA now does less overall damage than PB since PA's units were the first to take damage and took much more than 54 losses (6 x the 9 extra units PA had to start with). This means with each consecutive round, PA will lose more units than PB will since PA's attack power and unit health was reduced outright... since they were stronger.

As you can see from this example... PA outmatched PB, but because of this flaw in the battle system, PB will win this battle.

fadexf

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2011 8:42 am

my suggestions

1) Being able to set a note in alliance that only alliance can see... available to every member of the alliance. For instance: "Gone for 3 days" or "Joe 999, 999 attacked me" or "hi everyone!"

2) Alliance daily dungeon quests alternating to suite your level. Why is it that I am level 33 and my alliance quests want me to go to a NORMAL level 10 and 15 dungeons? Why on earth would I waste my dungeon keys or daily dungeon on that??

3) Alliance tab listing last day/time played for alliance members.

4) Alliance tab listing total contribution to the alliance... as a consistent number that doesn't drop to zero when someone spends their reputation points.

5) Graphics. I would love to be able to play the game full screen. I play on a monitor that is large... and right now there are huge gaps on all sides of the screen of wasted space

6) Play the game (GRINDING IS NOT FUN)... and check out some of the levels... so typically when you level, the first thing you do is pick up quests. Sometimes when you finish those quests, you have only completed 22-40% of a level. So then what? Grind grind grind grind grind. Grinding is never fun. I understand it's a way to add game time to a game. But honestly??? 60-75% of a level is like HOURS of grinding. Never fun. Please reconsider... and adding more quests.

7) Auction House. LOL. Please just remove this. I think every player who realizes the price of using it just chuckles to themselves. Seriously?? You expect me to put something like a gold chest up for auction for 4 gold?? ROFL. This needs to be either removed from the game... or revamped so that we can pay with other resources... our choice... and the price to put it on auction should be a flat out percentage of what resources we are after. So for example I ask for 10k silver for a gold chest... take 25% for whatever I win. So I take 7500 silver after it sells. Or maybe I want 100k Iron for it. As it stands, the Auction House may as well just be pulled from the game.

8 ) More coupons in quests.... or more chances for better heroes. 5 chances (very very very low) per day is not enough. And every 1 hour (very very very low) chance is not enough. Someone admitted to spending 300 US dollars and got 5 purple heroes. Really?? For 300 US dollars, that dude should have got 2 orange heroes and 5 purple. So forget that... spending RL money for that small of a chance to improve.

9) Keys to Chest ratio is WELL OFF. I am sitting on 10 gold chests, 15 silver chests, and I just simply trash bronze chests. Why are there so few key drops in the game?

It sounds like I hate the game... I don't. I am really enjoying it. Thanks guys!

10) I just thought of this one... what if every level your hero makes, it has a chance to go up a color?

JneverCry

Rank 0
JneverCry
PostedMar 13, 2011 7:42 pm
[Suggestion] From various players
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1085023

[Suggestion] Agile Close-Range Enemy/Hero Gets First Attack
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1132879

[Suggestion] Alliance Management Tools/suggestions
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1131061

[Suggestion] Call Of Gods Feedback
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1085105

MyStIcElves

Rank 4
PostedMar 13, 2011 11:03 pm
1) The resource pool is useless |: I thought i had try it and it said gives 280/60 seconds so i was like alright its low but i'll try it.. but it wasn't what i expected lol...
It gave me only 280 in 1 kind of resource.. for example after 1 min i got 280 stone.. then 1 min i got 180 iron then 1 min later 280 coin etc... I mean really? Its bad enough we waste our time there when we could use the xp one and get xp rather than crappy res-s lol It should get at least all 4 res-s every 60 seconds and increase the amount please.

2) I dont get the point of having more than 6 heros, because we cant level up more than 6 heros at same time.. and can't have more than 6 active ones at same time. I thought that we could have like 6 defending while 6 on attack, so we can always have protection but it seems its just 1 or the other.. can't have both..
It would be nice to be able to level up more than 6 heros at once.. for example, we can leave 6 heros at 1 xp pool for 2 hours while grinding the other 6 heros in dungeon or mobs etc..

3) I have more and I will add when I remember Razz

Note: I played this in closed and open beta.

Kevlar33

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Balanceing units

multi-pop units
Could you balance the rangers/flyers a bit better? Perhaps by having the barracks produce them by pop instead of units (so a 3rd level barracks would max 150 calvary, not 300), and the heros hold them by unit instead of pop (so a hero might hold either 150 inf or 150 calvary, not 150 vs 75).
If you want to make 1 calvary equal to 2 infantry, you need to make them much stronger/tougher. It would actually be closer to balanced if you reduced the Advanced Calvary or Fliers stats by 10%-20%, and used THOSE stats for the basic calvary and fliers

fairy.wings

Rank 2
fairy.wings
PostedMar 16, 2011 7:35 am

Re: my suggestions

fadexf wrote:
2) Alliance daily dungeon quests alternating to suite your level. Why is it that I am level 33 and my alliance quests want me to go to a NORMAL level 10 and 15 dungeons? Why on earth would I waste my dungeon keys or daily dungeon on that??

I also suggest that Alliance dungeon quests can be completed using other dungeon modes beside normal one.

Thanks to rope1ends for the gorgeous sig

nivtopdedoce

Rank 0
nivtopdedoce
PostedMar 16, 2011 10:18 am
get rid of chests giving chests. if i use a key to open something just to fund another locked box inside of it thats kinda messed up especially when it;s a gold containing a silver.

guywithgreen

Rank 2
guywithgreen
PostedMar 16, 2011 11:44 am
Remove the skip feature from tutorial. 90% of questions asked are from people who skipped it and the answers for their questions were in the tutorial. Confused

<br>