Teuaelar

Rank 0
Teuaelar
PostedMar 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Reward Quest refresh error

I get this error when I try to refresh the Reward quest with the free refresh, after I click Confirm on last screen the game restart.

Edit: It looks like it is stuck on -1.

Advertisement

legendofbedwyr

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2011 2:08 am

Re: Reward Quest refresh error

Teuaelar wrote:
I get this error when I try to refresh the Reward quest with the free refresh, after I click Confirm on last screen the game restart.

Edit: It looks like it is stuck on -1.

same here they dont refresh stuck on -1

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedMar 14, 2011 4:32 am
The refresh just refreshes the current available quest. You can only accept 10 quests before they're unavailable to take any more. Once you've accepted all 10, you have to wait until it becomes available again. The -1 is showing that you have no more acceptances for reward quests left.

If you had at least 1, you could use the refresh to change the quest into a different one, but since you have none left, the refresh won't work, as there's no quest for it to switch from or to.

Teuaelar

Rank 0
Teuaelar
PostedMar 14, 2011 4:35 am
firedale2002 wrote:
The refresh just refreshes the current available quest. You can only accept 10 quests before they're unavailable to take any more. Once you've accepted all 10, you have to wait until it becomes available again. The -1 is showing that you have no more acceptances for reward quests left.

If you had at least 1, you could use the refresh to change the quest into a different one, but since you have none left, the refresh won't work, as there's no quest for it to switch from or to.  

Ok that make sense, but it is still bugged since you don't get any new quests.

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedMar 14, 2011 4:38 am
So you've not had any more reward quests available since the 10th?

Teuaelar

Rank 0
Teuaelar
PostedMar 14, 2011 4:57 am
firedale2002 wrote:
So you've not had any more reward quests available since the 10th?  

Not a singel one, it's been stuck on -1 all the time.

legendofbedwyr

Rank 0
PostedMar 14, 2011 10:41 am
firedale2002 wrote:

reward quests called daily quest by "quest tutorial" and what i understand from daily quest is like alliance quest where they refresh. It doesnt make sense calling a quest daily if there is a limit how many u can do. Maybe game tuturial should be changed then..