marc_bond

Rank 3
marc_bond
PostedMar 15, 2011 3:41 pm
Hahaha great critique on magic alchemy it sucks way too much nowadays, wasted like 40k last week, and how the Hard... never knew AM's could dodge like SS's in PT, an again, love the BGM, iirc thats Jenova theme right?

Anyway keep it up.
Advertisement

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
PostedMar 15, 2011 5:36 pm
marc_bond wrote:
Hahaha great critique on magic alchemy it sucks way too much nowadays, wasted like 40k last week, and how the ****... never knew AM's could dodge like SS's in PT, an again, love the BGM, iirc thats Jenova theme right?

Anyway keep it up.  

I thought 100% damage reducs force misses.

Drago_Uchiha

Rank 0
Drago_Uchiha
PostedMar 16, 2011 12:27 am

Pretty nice job

Your lucky
Nice job man u made a great vid, with good quality.. pretty cool man. Keep up the good work Very Happy

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedMar 17, 2011 2:01 pm
marc_bond wrote:
Hahaha great critique on magic alchemy it sucks way too much nowadays, wasted like 40k last week, and how the ****... never knew AM's could dodge like SS's in PT, an again, love the BGM, iirc thats Jenova theme right?

Anyway keep it up.  

Yeah alchemy is horrible these days, and yeah that's the FF Advent children Jenova theme.
I just finished recording another video so I should have another one up in about an hour or so.

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedMar 17, 2011 10:51 pm
Third Video is up! Sorry for taking so long, but 15 minute Youtube limits got the best of me.

This is actually a two part video and the second in the description and an annotation at the end that links to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4IMDF78VQM

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedMar 20, 2011 7:04 pm
So I did a live commentary of the guild wars. One entire hour of commentary X.X. But unfortunately I'm really skeptical about uploading it because there is not much to really show. In a sense it's literally just a video of me talking. I really don't think I should upload for those reasons just for those people from the opposing team to get destroyed before they can leave their spawn.

If the guild war was more close/interesting (no offense to the qualifying guilds) I'll probably would feel more better about uploading it.

necalt7

Rank 3
necalt7
PostedMar 20, 2011 8:17 pm
do one for the arena then. gws won't be close for a while until some alliances are made.

Semi active

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedMar 23, 2011 11:49 am
necalt7 wrote:
do one for the arena then. gws won't be close for a while until some alliances are made.  

True, true. I'm going to try to push out pvp video on friday since i dont have much time during the week since school started back up.

Guh i hate FA >.< Lol

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedApr 05, 2011 10:11 pm
Fourth video coming tomorrow! Yeah sorry for the delay i been really busy lately with classes and whatnot and didnt really have time to record.

A fifth pvp video should be coming up on saturday.

I'll post links once im done editing.

IchuTeen

Rank 2
PostedApr 08, 2011 11:46 am
chaosmasterro wrote:
Fourth video coming tomorrow! Yeah sorry for the delay i been really busy lately with classes and whatnot and didnt really have time to record.

A fifth pvp video should be coming up on saturday.

I'll post links once im done editing.  

Any update?^^