Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedDec 29, 2011 10:16 am
AVG was a **** to work around. The nProtect would always be blocked to it.

Advertisement

oommaarr60

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2012 6:36 am
i got an error

i can't enter any channel it keeps loading and nothing happened

Plz tell me how to fix it

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedJan 29, 2012 7:19 am
oommaarr60 wrote:
i got an error

read the first page,
and since you're in egypt you probably got a bad connection as most arabs.
so get net, or try one of the things on page 1.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedJan 29, 2012 7:19 am
zReflex wrote:
oommaarr60 wrote:
i got an error

read the first page,
and since you're in egypt you probably got a bad connection as most arabs.
so get net, or try one of the things on page 1.  

I'm pretty sure it's a firewall/antivirus issue. Or a reinstall.

icybaby1413

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 12:55 am

WolfTeam installer error

When I open the installer, it saids:''NSIS Error Error launching installer. And this isn't the first time.Other installers of other games occurs this error too. Please help me.........

Drey_Tide

Rank 0
Drey_Tide
PostedFeb 23, 2012 11:19 am

Trouble playing/ re-downloading the game. BugTrap and Downloading trouble

A1 Downloading trouble

New players and current players will want to install wolfteam to play the game or to make possible repairs due to a crash or faulty patch. There are several common issues with the wolfteam download such as

- Remains at 0% download
- Already redirects you to a pre download version
-Compatibility issues

If you are a new player who has never used the downloader before, you should be able to get from 0 to 100 percent in 20 minuets (based on internet speed) If you are forced to redownload for some reason, you will notice it takes only 5 seconds to download. If you want to download it again you need to delete all of the wolfteam install paths (make sure you remove it from the control panel first.) The downloader should work again. If you are finding yourself still having problems you can try an alternate mirror at http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1435171 please not that these mirrors are not official so proceed with cation. the actual downloads are fine though.

B4 BugTrap

A new unpleasant feature implemented to the game. It is designed to catch any errors and send them straight to softynx. There is nothing you can do for this but, if bugtrap activates consistently, you may need to reinstall due to a corrupt file.  

So as you see I'm having issues with these pests. It was the bug trap what was causing me problems. I'd log on, the game would start loading like normal then suddenly I was brought back to the desktop with WolfTeam/BugTrap saying that it detected an error/crash and sent it to Aeria/Softnyx. So before looking on here for help i downloaded the downloader again to re-install the game.

But when i opened it i accepted the terms and conditions and it shows the window for the downloader and the downloader stops working. So I came on here and looked up these issues which led me here.

So, after completely uninstalling the game on my laptop -the computer having the issue- i rebooted the computer and tried downloading the game again. But yet again, the downloader keeps failing. I've tried this at least 8-9 times now on my laptop.

I've used this laptop to play WolfTeam for the past 3 years -i used both this laptop and my home PC to play it- so I KNOW my laptop can handle this game without a problem so... what gives? is there some major bug on the go?

please click them and the rest of my eggs

DarkVegito

Rank 0
DarkVegito
PostedMar 17, 2012 7:40 am
Awesome Guide. How long did it take you to make it. My guess is a month. =)

DarkVegito,

DarkVegito

Rank 0
DarkVegito
PostedMar 19, 2012 5:07 am

Re: problem

ScR3aM123456 wrote:
when i press play at wolf team just wait and then say's failed auto-downloading.Please

can anyone help me?  

This Thread might help!

If it doesn't then create a new thread so people can help you.

DarkVegito,

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedMar 20, 2012 9:02 am

Re: problem

ScR3aM123456 wrote:
when i press play at wolf team just wait and then say's failed auto-downloading.Please

can anyone help me?  

can you make a screenshot of your whole wallpaper and the game says failed auto downloading? so we know what we're dealing with.

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedMar 20, 2012 9:22 am
-,-. make an account and upload it here and when uploaded, post the screenshot between [img] and [/img].