ccarcev

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

create a filter

there should be a filter for League fights and Free fights
I think that there should be a filter for League Fights and Free fights, so that people do not keep fighting people that are 10+ levels ahead of them. For LF's you should make the filter so it filters for the higher level of the 2+ people
Advertisement

LoveLadie

Rank 0
LoveLadie
PostedMar 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Re: create a filter

there should be a filter for League fights and Free fights
ccarcev wrote:
I think that there should be a filter for League Fights and Free fights, so that people do not keep fighting people that are 10+ levels ahead of them. For LF's you should make the filter so it filters for the higher level of the 2+ people  

well sounds good BUT... with the high lvls against the low lvls, the low got alot more exp to defeat or even hit a high lvl (+5 of himself). Also means the low gain more exp.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMar 10, 2011 6:10 am
With free fights, the idea is that you are matched up with a fair fight but sometimes there isnt always someone around your level, so you'll get paired up with someone who could be a lot lower or a lot higher than you. Whereas with league fights, there is no match making system, because thats what makes it challenging which is the whole idea about it so the opponents you get are always random.

Moving onto your point, if there were to be a filter implemented which matched you up with people around the radius of 2 levels then the likelihood of you finding a fight would be very little, simply because of the limited population of players we have at the moment. I remember when server1 first came out, there were times when we had to wait 30minutes for just one fight. Other than that, I'd suggest you doing 1v1's as they are the most common fights going on.

ccarcev

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2011 1:12 am
LoveLadie wrote:
well sounds good BUT... with the high lvls against the low lvls, the low got alot more exp to defeat or even hit a high lvl (+5 of himself). Also means the low gain more exp.  

That is a good point, but you are not to likely to beat someone that is such a higher lvl than you, and in the time it would take for u to finally win a match like that, ud of first off, lost a lot of glory, and could of won, potentially, a bunch more matchs against ppl ur own lvl.

AworldOfChaos wrote:
With free fights, the idea is that you are matched up with a fair fight but sometimes there isnt always someone around your level, so you'll get paired up with someone who could be a lot lower or a lot higher than you. Whereas with league fights, there is no match making system, because thats what makes it challenging which is the whole idea about it so the opponents you get are always random.

Moving onto your point, if there were to be a filter implemented which matched you up with people around the radius of 2 levels then the likelihood of you finding a fight would be very little, simply because of the limited population of players we have at the moment. I remember when server1 first came out, there were times when we had to wait 30minutes for just one fight. Other than that, I'd suggest you doing 1v1's as they are the most common fights going on.  

i agree with you that it would take a while, but there has to be something inplimented, at this point, lvl 30+ keep teaming up, and the lower lvl ppl in league just cant stand up against that, so they never get any glory/contribution.

AworldOfChaos

Rank 3
AworldOfChaos
PostedMar 12, 2011 4:14 am
That's exactly why server2 was made, for people who can't fight against the overpowered people to have a better chance against the high-bees.

ccarcev

Rank 0
PostedMar 12, 2011 9:39 am
AworldOfChaos wrote:
That's exactly why server2 was made, for people who can't fight against the overpowered people to have a better chance against the high-bees.  

but what about people that already started accounts on server 1, like, i have an AA on server 1 that idt i can get back on server 2, it was a gift, also, they would have to start from scratch again entirely.