jaretlafoudre

Rank 5
jaretlafoudre
PostedMar 08, 2011 5:12 am

Last chaos shout box problem.

Hi,
For around 2 weeks now, the LC shoutbox is completly buggued for me, every new message is repeated indefinitely making the shoutbox scroll in an infinite loop.

I've tested with IE, Firefox, Chrome, same thing...
It only appends in the Last Chaos section and Aeria games, it work fine everywhere else. That's a big Issue for me as I'm a GS for this game...

Anyone else have the same problem in LC section / Aeria games section ?

Edit : I just realise that it's now append in some of the other game section :
Shaya, 12sky2, dynasty warrior online, grand fantasia and Megaten. Still fine with the other game section.

EDIT : since 2 weeks I've the problem in EVERY section of the forum now...

Advertisement

ddir1997

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 11:53 am

Ban Him!!!

:)
Hello!
Today someone spamed me, that i get some boosters and APs. And he accually ask me for email ussername and password. I gave him wrong email that is old. I also take as screan shoot, but i cant paste it. And hes name is (GM) Ogreking.

Smile

jaretlafoudre

Rank 5
jaretlafoudre
PostedJul 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Re: Ban Him!!!

:)
ddir1997 wrote:
Hello!
Today someone spamed me, that i get some boosters and APs. And he accually ask me for email ussername and password. I gave him wrong email that is old. I also take as screan shoot, but i cant paste it. And hes name is (GM) Ogreking.

Smile  

Hum, sorry but I hardly undertand how your post is related to a shoutbox bug, for this kind of spam use the contact us link : http://www.aeriagames.com/contact
Subcategory -> report behavior.