WacaLee

Rank 0
WacaLee
PostedMar 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Contest ? AndoSky

Contest,on picking the correct time of Game Launch.
Looking over the post,I see a few predictions on the Game Launch date.AndoSky how about we have a contest to see who can pick the closest date and time to the much awaited release.

No need to offer any prizes,but maybe if possible a title to add in the game play.Maybe a title such as The All Knowing or The All Seer and then the players name.Of course this may be more trouble than it's worth.with having to make contest rules and then to enforce those rules.And then program the needed info for the winner to be able to have the added title in their name.

Just a thought,it may make the last few days before game launch a lil more interesting.
Advertisement

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedMar 06, 2011 5:05 pm
completely random...

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedMar 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Re: Contest ? AndoSky

Contest,on picking the correct time of Game Launch.
WacaLee wrote:
Looking over the post,I see a few predictions on the Game Launch date.AndoSky how about we have a contest to see who can pick the closest date and time to the much awaited release.

No need to offer any prizes,but maybe if possible a title to add in the game play.Maybe a title such as The All Knowing or The All Seer and then the players name.Of course this may be more trouble than it's worth.with having to make contest rules and then to enforce those rules.And then program the needed info for the winner to be able to have the added title in their name.

Just a thought,it may make the last few days before game launch a lil more interesting.  

No contest this time, but a hint regarding the date was already provided recently.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMar 07, 2011 2:49 am
pffft I needed no hint, my amazing intuition told me exactly when the launch would be Razz

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedMar 07, 2011 2:51 am
marksteele wrote:
pffft I needed no hint, my amazing intuition told me exactly when the launch would be Razz  

Woohoo.
Smart markie!