PostedMar 26, 2012 8:02 am

Re: activation code gifts

RyokuKaneyama wrote:
How do you obtain an activation code?  

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedMar 26, 2012 8:05 am
There are no gift codes / activation codes at present.

keiloy

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: How to get gifts?

boyojoy wrote:
If you have an activation code for gift, you can do these following steps to get it.

Sanctaria ---- Might Palace ----- Human Guide
Human: The NPC is in Might Palace of Saintyanley. Her name is Human Guide.

Necrolis ----- Dark Palace ----- Undead Guide
Undead: The NPC is in Dark Palace of Sodoma. Her name is Undead Guide.

Arthlan ----- Brilliant Palace ----- Elf Guide
Elf: The NPC is in Brilliant Palace of Sdaq. Her name is Elf Guide.

Go to the corresponding map and talk to NPC, you will see

button. Click itand enter the code, you will gain the package.  

bigbro32

Rank 0
bigbro32
PostedAug 29, 2012 2:43 am

how to get gifts?

where i can received the activation code in email right???

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedAug 30, 2012 9:44 am

Re: how to get gifts?

bigbro32 wrote:
where i can received the activation code in email right???  

If you are asking about the winning alliances' activation codes for Server 7 launch events, these are sent to the Archon of winning alliances as a System Message. The Archon will then have discretion as to who should get the code to claim the rewards.

powerfrac

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 3:36 pm

codes -and codes that work for the gifts thatwe cant get

how do we get the codes for the gifts that no one knows ghow to get,also why is there no codes except pointless info that redirects to everyone that has concerns on how,yesHOW DO WE GET THE CODES FOR THE GIFTS that u say nothing on how to get them.or is this just a mind freeze for players to spend countless hrs trying to figure out your impossible gift that may or may not be a fact,danke powerfrac
Shocked Confused Question Rolling Eyes Arrow Exclamation Idea if there is no gift then how bout not putting it in the game for i am sure that there is others that r probably tearing their hair out trying to figure out ur quest to which this has become and so far an unbeatable quest.maybe a kirk solution maybe in order here,to write a sub routine to get all the gifts for every try at getting the code which we all can t seem to find or get Question Surprised Idea Wink Rolling Eyes Arrow would make all of us happy to know the truth about ur code issue Question Exclamation Arrow would make all Very Happy
. Smile Wink Smile powerfrac@hotmail.com

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedAug 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Re: codes -and codes that work for the gifts thatwe cant get

powerfrac wrote:
how do we get the codes for the gifts that no one knows ghow to get,also why is there no codes except pointless info that redirects to everyone that has concerns on how,yesHOW DO WE GET THE CODES FOR THE GIFTS that u say nothing on how to get them.or is this just a mind freeze for players to spend countless hrs trying to figure out your impossible gift that may or may not be a fact,danke powerfrac
Shocked Confused Question Rolling Eyes Arrow Exclamation Idea if there is no gift then how bout not putting it in the game for i am sure that there is others that r probably tearing their hair out trying to figure out ur quest to which this has become and so far an unbeatable quest.maybe a kirk solution maybe in order here,to write a sub routine to get all the gifts for every try at getting the code which we all can t seem to find or get Question Surprised Idea Wink Rolling Eyes Arrow would make all of us happy to know the truth about ur code issue Question Exclamation Arrow would make all Very Happy
. Smile Wink Smile powerfrac@hotmail.com  

Activation codes are only given out during special promotions or events hosted by CoG from time to time, the main one being Top 5 Alliance Launch Events (the Archons of each of the top 5 alliances after the launch events are over receive activation codes that they can pass on to selected players to benefit from).

This is not a quest feature. If you check you list of quests, both those available and those accepted, it does not appear in any quest list. It is merely a portal used by CoG to be able to reward players in a certain way should it chose to do so.

Since Server 7 launch events have completed there are no current events which award activation codes.

powerfrac

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 6:27 pm

thanks for the info

i know it [codes ]are not a quest, i used quest as a referance for a title for i searched high n low for an answer in all forums and i just kept running into others with the same question.so in actuality it has been a quest of sorts and i am sure others would agree on that subject for only the right place an right person knows the right answer.but thanks for the info and i hope it settles others that have or had the same question and quest i did,lol.thank you powerfrac

bigbro32

Rank 0
bigbro32
PostedAug 31, 2012 7:36 am

how to get gifts?

where i can find the archon you said???