mychael7

Rank 0
mychael7
PostedMar 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Smelting Help!

smelting help
I want to smelt a +3, +4, or a +5 ring or bracelet, the thing is I don't know how to get a +3, +4, or a +5 ring or bracelet and I don't know how to smelt. Can someone help me?

Advertisement

grandfanta

Rank 0
grandfanta
PostedMar 02, 2011 5:33 pm
You need four +0 bracelet or rings to smelt a +1, then four +1 rings or bracelets to smelt a +2 and so on. If you have those, go to the armory and under the metallurgury tab put the 4 rings or bracelet in along with the ring or bracelet formula and smelt!

mychael7

Rank 0
mychael7
PostedMar 02, 2011 6:24 pm
grandfanta wrote:
You need four +0 bracelet or rings to smelt a +1, then four +1 rings or bracelets to smelt a +2 and so on. If you have those, go to the armory and under the metallurgury tab put the 4 rings or bracelet in along with the ring or bracelet formula and smelt!  

I bought 4 of the same bracelets for Metallurgy to get them to +1, but when I go to the Metallurgy none of them show up. Can you help me?

Potayqua

Rank 0
Potayqua
PostedMar 02, 2011 7:39 pm
mychael7 wrote:
grandfanta wrote:

I bought 4 of the same bracelets for Metallurgy to get them to +1, but when I go to the Metallurgy none of them show up. Can you help me?  

They must be coin bought bracelets.

Ex. Stability Bracelet