LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMar 02, 2011 4:45 am   Last edited by LordRapthorne on Aug 29, 2012 8:43 am. Edited 17 times in total

List of Grand Fantasia Direct Download Mirrors

For when the Aeria download manager or Aeria Ignite is causing problems
All these mirrors are completely free from Aeria Ignite. If Ignite is what is causing you issues, download from any of these mirrors to be able to play GF without using Aeria Ignite

Due to many people having issues with downloading Grand Fantasia, and because the download mirrors are no longer listed on the download page, I have gathered a list of reliable download links (all of which have been downloaded, virus scanned and tested by me) for your use.

Grand Fantasia English Fully Patched Client Download (to 27th August, 2012) plus manual patches

English Closed Beta Client - Must be patched up to the latest version

Grand Fantasia English Minimum Client Download
Use this if the mirrors still don't work, it is the game client with all but the base, necessary files removed, when you run the launcher all game files that were removed are re-downloaded.

Minimal Client ReadMe wrote:
1. Extract the contents of this folder.
2. Start the Launcher (that's _Launcher.exe)
3. It should finish checking without doing anything. Press Full Scan.
4. When it finishes grabbing everything from aeria's patch servers, log in and play.  

French

Spanish

I am aware that there are others, but I am only listing those I have personally tested. I will add more if requested to when i can download and virus scan them.

I hope this helps people Smile

Occasionally, some antivirus programs will detect Grand Fantasia as a virus/trojan, this is what is know as a "False Positive" which is effectively a false alarm. All files in each of the download mirrors are totally virus free, but to allow full functionality if your AV software has falsely registered Grand Fantasia as a virus, you will need to add the program to your safe files/white list

If you stumble across any other mirror sites feel free to post a link to them so I can download and check out the client they offer. If it's safe I'll add it to the list.
Advertisement

Lanavila

Rank 0
PostedMay 18, 2011 5:15 am
Have you links for french please?

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMay 20, 2011 12:24 am
Lanavila wrote:
Have you links for french please?  

Grand Fantasia French client mirror download

<center></center>

Matrix629

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2011 5:36 pm
i hope your website you suggested works because my download on this site kept going to like half way then saying "initializing" and wont go any farther.

linktt

Rank 0
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:28 pm

version

Are these up to date versions of the client

acidicpure

Rank 3
acidicpure
PostedJul 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Re: version

linktt wrote:
Are these up to date versions of the client  

Unfortunatly they are not, Some of them are more out of date than others but they are all behind by about.. 7-8 months.

Yoshixi

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2011 10:02 am
Hey , I have a new computer and when I downloaded the file it popped up on my desktop but i can't open it.I tried everything.

hittmann14

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2011 3:29 am
can i use the GF installer that i downloaded few weeks ago for reintalling the game?

GhostYurei

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2011 2:55 am

found a mirror

found a mirror
found another one here.

but not sure if clean. i don't use an antivirus so i can't scan it.

Flippenout101

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2011 6:29 pm
Thankyou, I have been trying for 3 days to download this game and your link on gamers Hard worked.