Total Votes :: 141 Votes

BlackVelvet

Rank 2
BlackVelvet
PostedMar 02, 2011 1:49 am
i gave a 1

reason:
- you get random answers to rt which got nothing to do with the problem you got
- you got to discuss endless with the billing department about missing ap items and even get told you recieved them though this never happened. if you ever recieve them is questionable.
- all we ever got are promises to fix long known bugs/glitches, but nothing really happens
- usefull im items got removed while other trash stays in
- you get items from boxes you cant even use anymore, like bonus books and tears, yet you still got to pay for them

survey monkey, huh, couldnt be a better name, cause thats exactly what i got to think sometimes if i got to deal with billing -.-

TEAR - 185 Sin - Invalesco, Charon - 17x NS - Invalesco, AeIIo - 16x Archer - Enraged, Ischtar - 14x Wizard - Enraged, Isfet - 16x Ranger - Invalesco
Advertisement

redrobe

Rank 2
redrobe
PostedMar 02, 2011 2:33 am

4/5
Much improved from last month, keep up the good work.
I'm just waiting on those pesky devs to fix the LC Cover glitch.

==Second String Support== Died with LC: Dec 2013

natas321

Rank 2
PostedMar 02, 2011 2:43 am
honestly superman would like to see some of the events lc korea has implemented here if possibly ty Smile in lc usa

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedMar 02, 2011 4:31 am
keep up the good work Very Happy Wolfteam FTW

BaneMarrow

Rank 0
BaneMarrow
PostedMar 02, 2011 6:34 am

With LC it seems with everything they give us, they take something back. Examples:

- attendance event: chance of getting lvl 3 jewels and other goodies. Downside: not trade-able or storage-able. What is a lvl 20 toon going to do with a rune? It just clutters up the inventory.

- inventory weight: smelts, hs, tool aid got from weight 60 to 0 a while back. good times, since you can sometimes have loads of that stuff. Now i saw that you don't get a dex minus when you go over 100% inventory... you just can't get over 100%. I liked to minimize my storage toons, now i had to make more.

Still no clear list on exploits. Is it so hard? this really sound very interesting, but i can understand that the average player can't make cookies from it. Name the exploit already, piece by piece. Extensive and proper, in language a minor understands.

I hear a lot of discontent players in the game. We get the feeling non ap buyers are really being pushed out.

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedMar 02, 2011 6:47 am
I say a 4. To be honest, some of the games I have left for "better" ones are starting to slack off it seems. I am unsure how to comment on it though or even give suggestions. Grand Fantasia though should have kept the two servers, Alice and Siropas seperate. When I played either server, there was no lag at all for me. Now, if I try the new merged server, I can moonwalk, and die just by moving due to the severe lag that now exists.

Kitsu Saga is still fine though, but the lack of events, and good promos is a bit... I don't know really. You might want to re-do the golden motorcycle, without the 1000 USD Price.

I am currently waiting for Lime Odyssey. it would be nice if we had updates every month or so as of now, as it is getting close to June more and more, which is the end of Q2, and basically the start of Summer.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMar 02, 2011 7:40 am
A Three from me this month.

I have seen some fantastic improvements in Grand Fantasia since recent staffing changes took place, though a consistent downfall seems to be players being dissatisfied with the promotions ran by the GM's.

<center></center>

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedMar 02, 2011 8:11 am
4 lotsa content and promotions that we the players asked for in Kitsu Saga , after all the horror of the rollback you guys bounced back and sorted out everything very quick during our support tickets and Im sure everyone has everything they lost back by now , bit sad to see venom go however few more events for the european players would be nice ,as everything is in american time and we miss them !

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedMar 02, 2011 9:46 am
I gave it a 4 for the Month of February. There reason is because Aeriagames took care of the wave of hackers within a week and responded to the Tks in timely matter with full details about the decision made. Also, events for the Month of February were all a Plus as well as the promos in Wolfteam. I did not give it a 5 because of the issue with Server 14 (Clan Wars) which has not been addressed yet, but it is understood that it's not Aeriagames fault but Softnyx's. Just keep up the great job you all are doing to make it a better game everyday.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

fox_1988

Rank 0
fox_1988
PostedMar 02, 2011 10:57 am

Thanks Aeriga games
hello because I want to thank Aeria attention and giving us in charge of many games is not only one and give all help and supports many users like us .. well I want to thank also the event that we are in Shaiya and publicize the dates in advance and promotions are equally Linking the EXP and Enchant, Event, such an event classes really helped me progress through the game are events that I like as well GM event battle ..

The attention given by you is great I had quick response about my problem and was turned out quickly because the last new update to the game shaiya