And the bad things

-WT tiered had perma items for 11 AP. not good

Advertisement

Ryan_Osmond

Rank 2
Ryan_Osmond
PostedMar 01, 2011 3:27 am
for DDTank:
- nice promo, nice event, fast delivering system, hope to get the new patch 2.4 faster Very Happy
but coz i never win the event/raffle, i give it 4 only

for DOMO:
really need a BIG patch, please always "force" soft star to hear the costumer here
the promo is ok, though dont spam the same things too much
i give 3 for domo

overall i give 4 for the aeria service, coz im in a good mood Very Happy

sasunaru

Rank 2
sasunaru
PostedMar 01, 2011 6:06 am
I gave Aeria a 4 Very Happy
I play Last Chaos and while there is room for improvement, i always enjoy playing the game. For 3 years now! I must agree that the new attendance event could have been better, the event starts at 1 am in my country, i would have liked it if the event times were split into two sections, so that european ppl can enjoy it aswell. Also would like to see the meldable covers back cuz i miss them alot! but all in all you guys are doing a great job Very Happy

<center> </center>

dud3wtfman

Rank 1
dud3wtfman
PostedMar 01, 2011 6:08 am
I gave a 5. Although I dislike some items not being added to (grand fantasia) promotions or alchemy tables, that really has nothing to do with service. service wise, staff has kept their word to me about things, and i feel that i have been listened to. also, we got a relatively big patch last week, and that makes me happy too Very Happy

<BR> Bodor : vixter [67 Demonologist]

Shaddowed

Rank 1
Shaddowed
PostedMar 01, 2011 6:14 am
I rated it a 2
I finally come back only to find more bugs. After 1 month you guys didn't do anything to fix LC at all. And its a real shame to see Aeria selling the purple seals on the lootwheel. that just shows you guys a money hungry

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedMar 01, 2011 6:19 am   Last edited by ErinYee on Mar 01, 2011 6:27 am. Edited 1 time in total
DDTank
Final rating: 4

Positive
Awesome promotions going on and quite fast in handling the tickets when something goes wrong.
Divorce events is definitely a big plus, just like the League Tournament try-out. Keep these coming! I'd love to see a real tournament later on.
And I'm very excited for the new Server 2!

Negative
With all respect to the current GMs (and honestly, I think they are doing an AWESOME job) I think we do need some additional GMs to help out our current ones.
Handling/Answering tickets is not the sole thing that a GM should excel in. Especially in DDTank we are missing a lot of GM presence and communication.

I understand they are busy with testing the new Server and as such I am not blaming them anything. They are always extremely busy with this or that, hence my suggestion to hire more GMs to help these guys out so they have more time to get involved with the community and the game.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shaiya
Final rating: None
Random Comment
I'd like to make a final remark for Shaiya.
Next time when you're going to limit the 100% rebate packages to "select packages", please state in the opening post exactly which packages will be available. I know everything turned out fine again, since eventually the Destroyer's Package was one of the "select packages". And to be honest, most of us were only concerned about this package.

My point is not to complain about this particular promotion (I mean, it is a 100% rebate afterall, so I shouldn't be so picky) but rather the handling of it.
When you exclude/leave out something, you should be explicit in mentioning exactly what will be taken out. Don't let the players run their imagination, as proven it can lead to unnecessary frustration and anger.

SkelitalArm

Rank 2
PostedMar 01, 2011 6:23 am
I gotta say that WolfTeam looks pretty spiffy since the last time I saw it. I'll give it a 2 for that.
And Caesary is looking pretty good as well. So another 2 for you guys. Making it a total of 4.

I would like to note that I voted randomly positive.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

as1as1as1

Rank 0
as1as1as1
PostedMar 01, 2011 6:47 am
I would say a 4. Even though DWO hasn't had any updates recently I am very happy that Heavenly Strike is coming out soon (I hope it comes out soon) One reason why I did not give it a full 5 is because after the lack of new content it became very hard for me to get on and play because I could have been doing homework or playing basketball in that time. Overall Dynasty Warriors Online is the best game I have played in years and has kept me always coming back. Thanks for reading Very Happy

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMar 01, 2011 7:29 am
+lots of new games released
+some cool new games are in the works
+nice promo's
+good GM support (as always)
+call of gods looks amazing

-The parter games idea (i feel that the lack of official GS and GM support really drags the games down)
-games being released using the developers servers (I play aeria games for a fresh start)

So with that, I think I will go with a 4 as my overall rating.

Kyori

Rank 3
Kyori
PostedMar 01, 2011 5:53 pm
Last Chaos: Add in those missing items that were in the item mall & also fix the issues before adding in new contents

If you think you can outdo me in a battle of wit then thou shall have a debate