7%11 Votes
1 (Poor)
14%21 Votes
Total Votes :: 141 Votes

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
LadyBorderlinex
PostedFeb 28, 2011 12:34 pm
To be honest, I would have given a higher score than 3 if AGE did something to deserve it. Nothing bad, nothing good. Definitely room for improvement.

~LadyB
Advertisement

missvalkyrie389

Rank 3
missvalkyrie389
PostedFeb 28, 2011 12:39 pm
I play Shaiya and as the Shaiya GM team probably knows, inflation is rather out of control on nearly all the servers. This is mostly driven by the need for OP (Operator's) Hammers, an AP item. As the price of OP's go up, so do the price of other things. I believe the they have done a good job of at least attempting to lower the amount of gold in game via gold sinks as well as listening to player input. Awhile back they decided to stop running in game raffles which I thought was a rather nice way to get rid of gold. However, I'm glad to see that they are trying to fix it, even if it doesn't necessarily work. Hey, you can't make an omelete without breaking a few eggs right?

As for criticisms, I find that many GM's don't know the game all that well. Take the event Monster Madness for example, GM's will spawn bosses that are...well...utterly useless. They don't drop anything good, they're not even worth killing, or they will spawn a massive amount of bosses with stuns which basically shuts down that entire area (unless you untouch/pog/dayfly you'll be perma stunned until you die basically). I feel that if GM's were forced to play through at least a NM to level 60 or so they would have a much better understanding of the in game community as well as the problems that plague it. This would allow them to see the game from the inside, gain a new perspective.

Also, while tickets regarding accidentally activated AP items or such are quickly and professionally responded to, tickets regarding reporting behavior, even with a large amount of proof usually simply recieve a generic reply. When you see the guy that KSed you repeatedly continously in game (which means he didn't get a temp ban), it's a bit disheartening, because it basically means that people can get away with things. While I realize that GM's may have more pressing issues to deal with, generic responses like "Thanks for bring this to our attention" are impersonal and leave you feeling distanced.

ambr0

Rank 3
ambr0
PostedFeb 28, 2011 2:11 pm
I gave DoMO's service a 4.
I dunno though, I haven't really been online much this past month.

What you guys did right:
-The fact that you guys finally put in the ability to choose how many of an item you want to purchase in the item mall. After like 3 years, lol .
-The promotions aren't that great, but they aren't all that bad either.
-The organization of the IM in general.
-Community interaction?

What you could improve on:
-The loot forge could do better though. I've noticed the fail rate is way less (thank you) but dude, 2 or 3 of an item? At least keep them in stacks of 10, thats so lame.
-More 99 AP sales. That tab looks so lonely being so empty.
-More appealing promotions.
-Rebates. Like the good ones. Also, as company overall, boost up those reward points. I remember back in the day, you guys had 100% reward points for AP purchases. Man bring those back.

could have kept the LOL

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedFeb 28, 2011 2:19 pm
I did a four. Only because a three didn't seem fair, and excellency it something to strive for.

WolfTeam is just getting worse and worse. Adding permanent items was a horrible idea on Aeria and SoftNyx's part. Its getting harder and harder to tell the two apart now-a-days.
Gifting Lucky Boxes instead of the OP items is a good idea, but it came way too late.

So far, its seems like WolfTeam is sinking, and Aeria and SoftNyx are just trying to milk out as much money as possible before it sinks.

Also, calling items permanent then giving people an item that's worth a year is almost like saying "WolfTeam closes next year. Have fun ruining the fun of other people until then! Smile "

I haven't seen he GMs and PM as much as I used to, but that's fine. It would be nice to get a status update every once an a while, though. ChickenTeeth is a great person, and I'm thankful he is our PM. Dropkick and other GM's aren't seen too much (on the forums) but they are extremely nice when they are.
Its always good to have a nice salesmen, even if the car he's selling is rundown no matter what he says.

StellaLilium

Rank 2
PostedFeb 28, 2011 2:32 pm
3 for Shaiya

I have to agree with Starrex and missvalkyrie389.

Also I feel that GMs need to be in game a little more often than during events. Or at least have someone ( with more authority than a GS ) oversee what goes on in game and be involved with the players in game.
You guys ask for player input on forums but if you notice only certain players respond, there are way more players out there in game that do not often check forums and do not get the chance to voice their feedback on anything unless they are informed in a Notice or by someone in game.

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedFeb 28, 2011 2:35 pm
AGE as a whole I'd vote 3 last month.
Would give KH a very modest 4.

-Lack of pressure on specific teams is becoming more and more noticeable.
-Lack of pressure on developers are becoming much more noticeable.
-Valentines event was horrid. Multiple people won prizes and for the most part given to games they did not even play.
-Aeria game websites and forum have very random lag moments at night time.

+Tickets are answered quick and precise.
+Server crashes are announced and fixed immediately.(very rarely does our server crash)
+GM's work hours are spaced out throughout the day.
+Player's that break rules are being given fair punishment.
+Cross-game promotion events are becoming more fluent and fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Speaking strictly for KH as that's the only game I'm keeping tabs on. As for the good remarks for KH would be the GM team. They're doing an excellent job with responding to RT's that are always answered within just a few hours. An abundance of in-game events and forum events hosted by them and the GS's.

Amongst other good remarks there are also some bad ones. Whoever is deciding on the tiered promotional prizes are repeatedly giving out items that are destroyed both the economy and balance in the game. The people responsible are not the GM's and I'm not certain who is doing that job but they really need to handle the rewards more cautiously and listen to the GM's as they know the game so they know what is fair and what is not fair to be given out. Also, UserJoy which recently AGE dropped their other game LGC due to lack of updates is really REALLY slacking on Kingdom Hero updates as well. The GM and GS team has sent in an outrageous amount of bugs to be fixed along with the expansion that was promised to come soon and we have heard no news on the matter. It's been months and they have yet to patch in any fixes of any kind. AGE higher ups really should be putting some pressure on both UserJoy and whichever group that administrates the tiered promotions.

As you can see I'm strongly for having Kingdom Heroes last a long time but at the rate these "GM Altared" items are coming out from that group(not the actual GM's) the longevity of this game is deteriorating.

Umrae

Rank 0
Umrae
PostedFeb 28, 2011 2:47 pm
I gave a 4.

I play both Grand Fantasia and Last Chaos. LC would get a 3, while GF a 4, that would make 3,5 on averge, but when we take a look at the forum activity of some GMs and the very fast responds to RTs its a pure 4, might even be 4,3 Wink

Why did I rate LC 3. The game improved in my eyes, and aswell as the events and GM support (GM Ozy does a TON on forums!). So why 3? I dont like the unorganised event calendar in LC and the very uncofmty time of the current attendance event. We get an upgrade event at 1am GMT+1 timezone, which is rather uncool for both european and australian players. Thats the only reason really I find it bad, would be a 4 definately if not that current event, that got me simply annoyed.

Grand Fantasia with a 4. Why? If I rated it 5 it would mean its perfect for me, it isnt really, as much as I love the new contenc I dislike the lack of fun GM events. There seem to be many, but they are poorely annouced. At least thats what I see. I love the saturday - sunday bonuses! But make some more crazy events! Its a crazy game! Heehe

Aokia

Rank 0
Aokia
PostedFeb 28, 2011 2:54 pm

MY comment

I gave a 5/5 because the GM's are helpful, quick with responses and do their very best to fix any problems and/or complaints. Keep up the good work!!

Basilis21

Rank 0
Basilis21
PostedFeb 28, 2011 2:57 pm

hey all

i voted 5 stars nc work guys

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedFeb 28, 2011 3:38 pm
i vote for 5 stars..... because you guys always try to fix bugs and errors.