17%25 Votes
7%11 Votes
1 (Poor)
14%21 Votes
Total Votes :: 141 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 25, 2011 10:10 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Mar 24, 2011 8:23 am. Edited 2 times in total

Feedback Poll 02/25/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 26, 2011 2:39 pm
First

You know, this is the first time i have ever voted 5, Spaznik has been phenominal as a PM this month, some wonderful events, fantastic promos and he is constantly trying to keep players in the loop and up to date on as many aspects of the game plans as he can. I dont think i have anything negative to say about this month that isnt an ongoing issue and is being addressed. GMs are working hard as ever, comminity interaction is at a high and i feel a general good feeling latley in the community.

Well done to Spaz and his GM team! Its been a fantastic month, keep it up.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Starrex

Rank 3
Starrex
PostedFeb 26, 2011 2:55 pm
i will say this seems like the first month you guys have put forth a solid effort to help us players out. But same as always i have some complaints 20-30 again what are you guys thinking this + 2 to [18] enchant for zone are you trying to make it more uneven i just dont get your guys train of thought anymore. We are trying to bring more peeps into area not scare them off again wtf is your train of thought on this becuz i am in the dark would love to know. FIX the economy FIX drops in all zones Get more players signing in. All i see out of the +2 is another nub coming into zone and another one leaving you guys are making it worse not better. THINK AS A NEW PLAYER NOT JUST HOW TO KEEP THE REST

my vote is 2 when you guys fix the problems the we have been talking about for a year+ now then my vote will go higher but for now i think i was being nice voting 2

and one last thing all the gold bars you took out of game was it good or bad now 30 day conti going for 5 op in trade chat and everything is now done in ops and gold is almost useless i cant imagine the chit you guys have to go thro to try to keep game going but i feel things are only getting worse and not better.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 26, 2011 9:37 pm
(+):
- All my RTs have been responded promptly.
- The Valentine-themed fortune bags on Grand Fantasia were kinda cool.
- Quick fix for the Bodor server problem (Grand Fantasia) yesterday.
- The divorce rebates on DDTank is really awesome.
- The mail issue on DDTank was fixed quickly.
- The Extravaganza Valentine's event was interesting.

(-):
- Kitsu Saga 1-week roll back was terrible.
- There are still wrong prizes delivered to the winners for some events on DDTank.
- Lack of GM service for AeriaNow, especially during the weekends (Friday and Saturday).
WTB> one more GM for AeriaNow.
Also, with the more upcoming games for AeriaNow, it's time for AeriaNow to get more GM.
- The Extravaganza Valentine's event wasn't taken care well, especially regarding of the rule. For example: Some winners won twice for the same game.

Overall, I give Aeria 3/5 this month.

lordzenchi1

Rank 1
lordzenchi1
PostedFeb 26, 2011 11:58 pm
So far I have no problems with the service... my tickets have been replied to in a timely manner and AP credited on time as well... The only thing that I have a concern about is the way the forums are kept in KH. There are alot of post/threads that should be cleaned up but have yet to be done so since the game was released. +4 vote

Zenchi - US/Sun Jian Strategist LvL[157]

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedFeb 28, 2011 9:58 am
3 for the lack of good events in game and i've seen a slower response on rt's, maybe due to the leave of a GM on the LC team, even though its still an issue

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedFeb 28, 2011 10:02 am
Mixed feelings between 3-4 seeing how DWO and DOMO still feels abit neglected about ALOT of things but WT seems to be doing just fine in terms of promos, GS service, and keeping the majority of its customers satisfied(aside from AP haters.)

~Lil_Kizuna

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedFeb 28, 2011 10:47 am
my issue is the GMs of DWO, they are unaware of to many bugs and its just getting ridiculous the amount of problems are there everyday, and the forum there needs more GSs stopping most flame since there is wayyy to much flame on that forum.

TPJ

Rank 5
TPJ
PostedFeb 28, 2011 10:53 am
12sky2

RT - good speed on my RT's

Game play- need more GM to go ingame to ask people's opinion and just to speak.

patch- not been a patch in a long time and needs one..

GM - all GM have done their job well. GMsnuggles has made a good change to ingame events. and with shrinky back hoping for some good ingame events and patches.

overall - happy with the game play

Smile vote - 5 Smile

feeble666

Rank 1
feeble666
PostedFeb 28, 2011 11:31 am
I agree with Starrex, a + [2] enchant max 18 IMO isn't even being discrete about catering to old-time, high AP spenders. Please, we need more balance in classes, economy, and factions more than canta pvpers with gear comparable to 50+ players.

On the other hand, I liked the GM VS GM and GS vs GS battles, they were a good way to introduce new staff members and show that you guys are still involved.