- 07 Jan 2010
- United States
PostedFeb 22, 2011 8:05 pm Last edited by GM_Cara on Feb 28, 2011 7:06 pm. Edited 4 times in total
Patch Notes: February 22, 2011
Here are the updates for February 22nd:
- Emissary times have been fixed in the Events Window
- Solo event times have been fixed in the Events Window
- Doomsday times have been fixed in the Events Window
- Guild Wars times have been fixed in the Events Window
- Herald names and times have been fixed in the Events Window
- Emissary names have been shortened so they fit properly in the UI
- Descriptions in the Events Window have been shorted so they fit properly in the UI
- The Kaslow Guardian Compeditions in the Events Window have been renamed to Guild Wars
- When fortifying over +9, the warning pop up has been changed from "Blast proof clovers are recommended for equipment". The text now says "Fortifying past +9 may cause equipment to be destroyed."
- Fixed a typo in the L. 70 Conquer Mutated Vines Rep Quest
- In the Sprite Adventures Window, shortened text to fit properly within the buttons
- In the Duel tab of the Sprite Window, shortened text to fit property within the buttons
- Guild Leaders can once again register for Guild Wars
- Guild Leaders can once again unresister for Guild Wars
- Battlefield Guards now use Magic AND Physical Damage
- The proc effect on Forbidden Eye now has a cool down timer so a player cannot be chain immune to damage.
Introducing Coconut Casino
- The Event Hunter Demaia is no longer missing from Jale (177, 173)
Introducing Lucky Star Lottery System
- LORE: The Red Coconut Boat will sail to the fun-filled Angoya Island. After arriving at Angoya Island, if you go northeast through Red Coconut City, you will see the biggest paradise in Saphael!
- Players level 16 and above will automatically receive the quest "L16. Go to Red Coconut Paradise" which you can complete by talking to the Contract Catpain at the Kaslow Docks (350, 229). Talk to him again to go to Angoya Island and to receive your boat ticket.
- Slot Machines: Right click them to use. Gold bets may be placed at the 8 different types at the bottom. Max bet for each type is 10 gold. If you win then you ONLY receive Red Coconut Paradise Fame (AKA Coconut coins).
- If you leave your slot machine, you cannot reuse it for 3 minutes
- Players can spend the fame the Red Coconut Paradise Fame at the Reward Exchange Clerk on Angoya Island (1003, 509).
Introducing Achievment Tracker
- Players level 30 and above can use the Lucky Star Lottery System. Access this in your Sprite Window, Duel Tab and click "Lucky Star"
- Placing a bet is FREE!
- Choose numbers two ways: either by "Random Pick" or select your 5 numbers. Then click "Place Bet" to lock your numbers and place your bet
1.Players can make bets using the lucky star system only once a week.
2.Time for making bets - Sunday-Saturday 0:00 to19:59.
3.Time to draw the winning numbers – Saturday 20:00 (YOU MUST BE ONLINE AT 8PM EST SATURDAY TO WIN)
4.If the winners are not online during the drawing time, winners will be deemed as giving up the prize, and system won’t send the prize to players.
5.If there’re multiple winners, then the prize will be divided equally.
6.If there’s no winner the Current Week, the prize will be accumulated with next week’s prize.
Guild Instance - Lost Realm
- New ways to get Fame!
- You can now track your achievements in the Adventure Log in the History Tab. Scroll to the bottom
- See the recommended level per achievement, how to get the achievement and the fame you will receive
Guild Instance - Destiny
- There are several new NPCs located behind the curtain in the Guild Base
- Talk to Assistant Baba (221, 353) to enter Lost Realm Cave (61-70) OR No Lost Realm Cave (71-80)
- Eight stages total. you will need to defeat all monsters to enter the next stage. In each stage, you could find Lost Realm Treasure Box to help you conquer the mission. Try to break it and see what is going to happen!
- You can only enter the dungeon every 6 hours
Valentines Content Removed
- There are several new NPCs located behind the current in the Guild Base
- Talk to Assistant Byce (254, 353) to enter Destiny Trial (61-70) OR No Destiny Trial (71-80)
- There are 12 Emissarys total, the next Emissary will pop out after the previous one is defeated. In this mode, players have a chance to receive great rewards!
In each stage completed, the player receives a fortune bag. The more stages completed, the more fortune bags you can win!
- You can only enter every 12 hours
- Go to Paolo (245, 357) to receive your rewards
- Cupid has ran out of arrows and his NPCs have left Saphael
- Magic Alchemy Rewards have been modified, this will take effect at 9pm PST
- For those unfamiliar with the system, check out the guide HERE