Undead Gateway Artworks

PSP using pencil and filling in with texture and color - simple artworks
Here is my favorite Undead Race : Gateway Alter of Undead

dragonarok

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2011 12:09 am

Short Story: A Undead Hero is Born

Short Story: A Undead Hero is Born

The feral beast inside of me acknowledged that entity had challenged me. And that was a threat. The entity let out a fearsome howl.

“I’ll put you in your place. Come on!” I spoke with confidence that was unwavering.

I lunged at it against my will, desperately batting my claws at the misty entity before me. However, each time the claws touch, they go straight through it. It felt like there was a cloudy form of resistance.

The entity materialized some kind of staff in it's hands and swung it towards my torso. The impact felt light at first, but I was sent flying through a brick building just the same. I shook off the minor damage and went back at it.

This time, my body darted out towards a straight line. The entity raised and swung down the staff, aiming for my head. My body made a sharp turn before the impact.

“It’s useless. I can’t touch it.” I thought to myself. The beast inside of me was so feral, it’s only tactics were to charge in and rip apart the enemy.

“This ends now.” The misty entity proclaimed. Slamming the staff against the ground and a wall of pressure slammed down on me, as everything in the nearby area floated upwards slightly. I was forced into the ground and left an 8 foot crater in the asphalt and earth.

Every bone in my body snapped. I could feel several pieces of them protruding out of my flesh. Dark blood covered the ground and seeped into the snow. I lost all my senses but hearing.

While entrapped by the darkness, I thought to myself about all the events that had passed so far. In the course of a few hours, I’ve witnessed my city burn & my own death, I’ve talked to the grim reaper, entered into some kind of contract that got me out of death, wound up in the body of some kind of wolf-like hybrid, killed my killers, only to have been crushed by some this evil entity with a staff and body made like the clouds.

I’m starting to wonder if this was what death meant. Is this the road that I chose?
As I breathed my last, I hear a eerie whisper. " Wake-up, wake-up....",
So tired to open my eyes to see who's calling me. Once again this whisper called out " I am giving you a second chance to live, this is the will of god. This is the Call Of Gods."

The Journey begins...

-Dragonarok IGN:Khanh

Jinhyun916

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Game Review
First of all, I like how the quests are made into storylines.
Battle, is a bit boring, please find a way to make it more fun and exciting.
The Leveling is mostly good, I like it.
I like the option to attack others as well.
I also like how we have heroes that command units.

Overall Rating: 4/5

KenjiSan

Rank 3
KenjiSan
PostedFeb 09, 2011 11:51 pm
Yea I don't want 500 ap. I'm kinda picky. Had it been just a little bit more. I would have

kissed COG feet and written a nice short story. 500 ap meh seeing that makes me lazy to even

try to write.

<a>Spongebob_Signature_by_KenjiSan</a> -Looking good Patrick-

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 11, 2011 11:23 pm
About 4 more days left until the deadline~

^^

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedFeb 19, 2011 12:43 am
Thanks for entering the contest everyone. I will be judging it and announce the winners soon.

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedFeb 21, 2011 2:45 am
Winners:
Writing - neomanni
Artwork - dragonarok

Please allow a few days to receive your prizes!

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 21, 2011 2:49 am
Gratz usman and dragon \o/

neomanni

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2011 1:07 pm

[CONTEST] CoG BRING IT BACK EVENT

[CONTEST] CoG BRING IT BACK EVENT
OMG! I am sooo happy, I am glad I could contribute towards a game, I hope this game gets the reckognition it deserves I will do my best to build COGs community to the best of my ability as a player and to remain one of the nice guys through out the games life.