AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedFeb 02, 2011 8:22 pm   Last edited by AndoSky on Mar 03, 2011 10:54 pm. Edited 4 times in total

[CONTEST] CoG BRING IT BACK EVENT

Event Over - Winners Announced

CONTEST - CoG BRING IT BACK EVENT

Many of you have told us you are sad that the Call of Gods beta is over because you now need to wait a few weeks for the official release is ready. We hear you!

So we were curious what were people's favorite memories of the game during the beta? Did you enjoy the battle system? Maybe collecting treasures in the dungeon? Building your castle? Leveling your hero? Attacking other players? Or perhaps something else like the music or the graphics, etc?

EVENT:
Tell the world what your favorite thing about Call of Gods was during beta for a chance to win a prize!

SUBMISSION CATEGORIES:
Player submissions will be judged in the following 2 categories...
1. Writing (game review, short story, poem, song, etc)
2. Artwork (paint, photoshop, illustration, sketches, stick figures, etc)

PRIZES:
The winner from each category will receive an e-pin for 500 free Aeria Points (AP) which can be used later in CoG or any other browser game!

DEADLINE:
Submissions must be received by February 15, 2011.
Please allow up to 7-14 business days after event ends to receive prize

Good luck!

--------------------------------------

Update:
Event is now over and winners are announced. Please allow a few days for prize delivery
Writing - neomanni
Artwork - dragonarok

Update #2:
Prizes have been awarded
Advertisement

neomanni

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2011 11:17 pm

aaahhhhhh my post I was say... oh well well here are the points why I like Call Of Gods so much; -

- firstly I LOVE how you guys make quests into storylines
- bosses with Auras (wouldn't mind fighting 6 on 1 (with 6 being my heroes with AURAS and 1 boss who is godly to mix up attacks with more offensive auras)
- OMG! I love how we can unlock troop types with our heroes.
- gotta love having 1 castle less hastle and make an outrageous amount of resources pile up like that if were able to stock up that much resources in a few months. (hmmm I wonder if the resource cap for my one castle could topple the maximum amount resources for all 15 of my castles combined into one?
-I wish we had a regular store though so sometimes we could buy lesser weapons or gears of which wouldn't be as good as gear I treasure hunt for.
- I didn't like how I had to open the merc camp and then close it and then open it to recruit the troop of choice I wanted to create gotta love how I can instantly build troops it ROCKS!

DAK33ka

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2011 4:32 am
Hello!

First: The Dungeon system very good!!! i like it congrat!SmileSmile
Castle:Hm... its one of my favorite i like the castle system
battle:hm... some problem its too boring.... i not like it... need combat system like heroes of might and magic!Very Happy
The lvling good but from lvl 20-32 too slow... and from 35-36 again too slow... i unlike this..Sad
make 20-30% better XP rate pls:)
Attack others hm... i like this:) nothing problem for me with this Very Happy
I LIKE: DUNGEON SYSTEM ,ATTACK OTHERS,CASTLE SYSTEM
thanks for bring this game for we Aeria:)

goodbye have a nice work on bug fixing:)

FrankGeus

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2011 6:30 am

Review and suggestions

Hi all,

I'll just link to the review I wrote earlier instead of repeating it here.

And, after release, just remember to buy all my crap (err ... fantastic, usefull and great stuff) for a little gold from the auction house!

Frank

WacaLee

Rank 0
WacaLee
PostedFeb 03, 2011 10:23 am

Quest for the Amulet of Dawn

A short story.
Our Castle was being attacked at will,by another much stronger,powerful Lord.Our defenses were holding but our resources were beginning to be depleted.Without the resources to replenish our troops and to build up our defenses,many inside the thick heavy stoned wall feared the next attack could be the end.

Our great noble Lord ordered that a force of warriors be sent to retrieve the fabled "Amulet of Dawn".This amulet is told,that the Lord to control and hold it's power,will conquer any and all that oppose them in battle.And so our journey begins,a march across the vast war torn lands to the Dungeon,where the Amulet is told to be in waiting.The best of the best have joined in this march,for we all know many brave strong warriors have tried and failed in the past to attain the power of the Amulet.

After many days of marching we reach the entrance of the dungeon.The stench of evil and rotted flesh gush out in a hot burst of wind,as the large stone that blocked the entrance is forced back to reveal the horror that we will endure.Our Lord orders the ranks to be formed with the heavy armored warriors forward to adsorb the blunt of any attacks.We all know but speak not of the evil foul creatures we are about to encounter.

I give the team that designed and created this game 2 thumbs-up.The quest were easy to follow and understand,the graphics were clear and visually good.The combinations of battle were well thought out and deployed (this alone made the game play more of a challenge and keep the player alert as to how to set up his battle ranks).

I will be looking forward to the release with much anticipation.

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedFeb 03, 2011 4:36 pm
Having a lvl range so mark couldn't attack me! HAHAHA!!! Your minnions were like zombies on CoD..

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedFeb 05, 2011 1:37 am
Anyone planning to submit artwork? You'll be the first one Smile

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 05, 2011 2:06 am
I guess I'll be the first to enter with artwork.

Behold my crappy drawing looool

DAK33ka

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2011 7:20 am

jellyboo

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2011 1:33 pm

COG

:D
OMG I <3 THIS GAME!! ITS FUN HOW U CAN GET A HERO AND U KILL PPL. U CAN ALSO GET TROOPS TO HELP U KILL THEM. THE DUNGEON IS AWESOME TOO. COG IS JUST SO ADDICTING. THE BEST THING OF ALL IS..... THE KILLING PART. >_<