RacaUra

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2011 1:12 am

Need patching help

tried just about everything
Ok so so I'm prolly bringing up an old case and its prolly been answered and I can't find the post.

I'm having problems patching the game and I have done a manual patch but it gets stuck on the /map/model/S706/S706.nif file and the manager says Http cannot conect... and I've tried so many things I'd hate to have to start from square one and redownload the client and the game because it took me so much time since I don't have really fast wireless and thats the only kind of internet connection I can get. Please if you have any ideas like a zip with all up to date files that i can either copy and paste or do another manual patch it would be nice.
Advertisement

davidboton

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2011 4:03 am
u already tryed enter from game paste , try run the game without pass patch?
i had that problem on Portuguese version, so i started play without any patches, i know it`s not so fun, but u can have some some, till u resolve the problem i think ^_^
if u need help to get there or something go to my profile and add me on msn, thanks ^^

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedFeb 01, 2011 5:32 am
Have you tried already to edit the patcher file so it times out less fast here ?
as that should be a big help already if your connection is slow.

Another thing you can do is download the manual patches here.

After getting your game up to date you dont have to run the game from the patcher but you can just skip directly to grand fantasia.exe in your grand fantasia folder.
Note you do need the latest patches or you wont be able to play as it will say your using a different version.

RacaUra

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2011 5:20 pm
Thanks I'll give it all a shot. I have gone to the manual patch post but the first 2 links don't show up and say the page is gone but I'll defiantly try to mod the file like you said and maybe it will help Smile.

Just to let y'all know I do run many games off my Netbook. I know.... I know not a really good thing to do since most games aint made for them and not all can be made to play on them. I'm trying to get an alienware laptop thats made to play any game and have just about every game possible. 1.5tb HD plus the best in everything. with a 3D screen Wink now thats goin to be bad *** once I get it