Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 27, 2011 9:11 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Sep 27, 2011 8:47 am. Edited 1 time in total

Aeria Games GM Crossover

GM's coming to a game near you!
In comic books, the storyline usually follows a single hero (or group of heroes) as they are the focus of the comic. However, when comic book writers get together, and want it to the next level.. they start doing crossovers. This is where the hero of one comic has their storyline cross with that of another, and one or both comics follow the combined storyline. This approach has led to both great storytelling, as well as the introduction of many great characters.

There are similar examples in the gaming industry:

Kingdom Hearts
Marvel Vs Capcom
(etc)

Looking at these examples, you can clearly see how a broadening of scope can help round out what might otherwise be 'good enough' and make it something great. We are looking to take this approach with our GameMasters here at Aeria Games.

We will be undertaking a series of initiatives to help broaden the scope of our GM's and to help them interact with more of our playerbased in different ways. It is our belief that by developing our staff, we will be able to further improve our customer service for all our members.

So, what does this mean for you? Well, it might not mean that much right away... but here is a list of things that you will be seeing:

GM Teams doing joint or combined events. (Example: You got your MegaTen in My KitsuSaga)
GM Teams doing combined or staggered promotions (Example: Shaiya and LC Tiered events offset so that they can help each other process them faster)
GM's interacting more with each others community (Example: A GMGreywulf DOMO event)
Cross Promotional Events (Example: Play DDTank earn items in TS2)

All of these are some of the visible improvements that you should be seeing. There are also many behind the scenes improvements that may not be as obvious. These should include

More consistent ticket times and responses
More consistent testing and feedback
More consistent GM support across the board

These are all things that we are looking to improve on for this year, to bring all of our members improved and more consistent service.

If you have any feedback on our progress in these areas, please let us know in our monthly surveys and polls.

Advertisement

guitarzlover

Rank 3
guitarzlover
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:14 pm
kool :O for a second when i looked at title i thought it ment switching around some of the GM's for some reason lol but this sounds pretty kool.

and how has no1 posted on this yet >>

I don't do things like a boss, i do them like Chuck Norris

shakugan5

Rank 4
shakugan5
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:19 pm
O: look forward to it

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:25 pm
Cool beans! =3

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:28 pm
This is actually a really wonderful Idea! Smile <3

GMtactics

Rank 3
GMtactics
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Account retired. New account here.

meguapo1

Rank 1
meguapo1
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:46 pm
AWESOME!!

Iyeru

Rank 4
Iyeru
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:50 pm
We've had that DDTank thing a lot, but I don't like that kind of game. I don't think I'll be seeing many of these things for Lime Odyssey.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:51 pm
Surprised sounds Fantabulous :3

<a></a>

Wick3d45

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Splendid !