18%40 Votes
7%16 Votes
1 (Poor)
18%40 Votes
Total Votes :: 217 Votes

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedJan 29, 2011 11:55 am
I am glad to see the return of Video Offers. This time around, I actually find them quite interesting, especially the Kraft ones with the recipes.

Last Chaos Specific: I gave a 4 because I have found that the server stability has decreased since recent patch. Last patch came with a lot of issues and not a lot of answers. I hope to see them resolved or a position declared by the Last Chaos team.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting
Advertisement

Death_Scavenger

Rank 4
Death_Scavenger
PostedJan 29, 2011 2:37 pm
the handlers of the contact us e-mails are doing a VERY POOR job.
I had recently sent in a report behavior contact us and was told that I did not supply sufficient screenshots... I had sent a album of 28 screenshots (in the "proof of offense" tab).
poor job contact us team... please READ the e-mail in it's entirety instead of just skimming through.

I will say kudos with the return of AP videos, though the bing offer one needs to be removed because it does not work.

Total lack of content for Dream of Mirror Online, but that is an issue with SoftStar (not the producer AGE)...

JonHerrera11x

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2011 7:54 pm
i say the service is just fine the games are free beats buying a expensive *** game console and then paying 50 bucks for games everytime something looks good and here u could spend like 20 bucks a month on the new things depending on the game ppl play (wolfteam xD ) like awesome characters and get to be equals with other high spenders and stand tall above the rest but im getting off track point is id rather play these games then spend a ton of cash on a xbox360 or ps3 aeria all the way Razz

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
PostedJan 29, 2011 8:11 pm
From Wolfteam, I go for a 4 again.

Great job by GMs at keeping rule-breakers at bay, continual events and giftings, good response on support tickets, and even some interesting promos, sales, and other offers this month. What can I say except WIN? Keep it up guys.

And do anything you can to make Softnyx get rid of that ridiculous armor. D:< I know you guys like to make money, but if there is any way to put a foot down for the sake of game balance, then DOOO EEEEEET already. I'm all for gaining a *small* advantage by using AP, but this stuff is so ridiculous, I refuse to use it even if you gift it to me. lol

Looking forward to the new Metal Assault game too - nice to see a different type of addition to your lineup. ^^

K_I_A_N_D_R_A

Rank 1
K_I_A_N_D_R_A
PostedJan 30, 2011 12:34 am
I voted 4/5 this month. The tickets I can recall having sent in the last month or so have gotten awesome response time.

The biggest area for growth that I can think of for AGE would be to provide (better) overnight support. You guys have players at all hours of the day, so why not support everyone?

redrobe

Rank 2
redrobe
PostedJan 30, 2011 6:06 am

sorry...
2/5
In-game didn't need the polish with sooo many bugs
Removal of un-meld books means my FB-shades are stuck on last set helm...
Gang outfit and school uniforms not even back in c2 form
Would have been a 1 if not for the timeliness and thoroughness of responses to my own RT-Issues.

==Second String Support== Died with LC: Dec 2013

eastyler1

Rank 0
eastyler1
PostedJan 30, 2011 8:25 am
video offers ^^ niceeeeeeeeeee: D

aeria games is very good!
gogogo

yesss!

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedJan 30, 2011 8:33 am
4/5 For Wolfteam & Dream of Mirror Online

Things seem to be abit better than before but the concern on armor for Wolfteam still trouble me a bit but all things aside from that I haven't found a reason to make a whole topic of a rant for change out of Wolfteam's service. DOMO promotions have been getting a lot better and the GM Ventsol has been one of the first GM's since a long time to have payed attention towards the communities wishes and demand for change. DOMO's economy could still use some work.

2/5 For Dynasty Warrior Online

Promotions could definitely be a lot better, organization between events seems to be lacking, a few game sages still seem to still have that "attitude" of being unprofessional and ruin the image of the others. GM/GS intervention seems to only occur once a flaming topic has already done its damage, some GS even add on to the flames. Overall DWO staff needs to stop acting like this is a high school and actually shape up, least before the community dies out due to these huge flaws.

Could only score a 3 in the end.

~Lil_Kizuna

SLIFER1999

Rank 0
SLIFER1999
PostedJan 30, 2011 9:56 am
5/5
Yay for Aeria! Very Happy

Thx to jmr100.

SgtSarros

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2011 11:56 am
I'm sorry, but Aeria earned a 2 from me. The reason for it is rather clear once it's stated: Dynasty Warriors online. There was campaigns run.

Tuesday:
It was posted by someone on the forums the day after it was announced that the campaigns looked like they were set up differently from the first as no battlefields were listed. No response from customer service. After a few posts and threats people moved on.

Thursday:
A couple more posts made, making sure everything will be okay for campaigns. No response from customer service.

Friday, Saturday Sunday:
Campaign ran, end of it all, no one got a city despite winning it. Numerous posts were made about it, no response from customer service. Over the weekend, few small posts asking if all the campaigns are going to be bugged, Wu asking for the city they won. STILL no response from customer service.

Monday:
MANY posts being made about campaigns, asking what happened, are people going to get their cities or not? Still no response.

Tuesday:
Maintenance is done. Showdowns announced for the whole week. No comment about campaigns at all. A few people ask when is the land issue with campaigns finally going to be looked at.
Customer Service's response: What land bug? We are not aware of any issues with campaigns.

There was over two pages worth of threads about it at this point, gamesages talking about it constantly, it was all over the shoutbox for days. Yet somehow a widely talked about concern with the game with SEVEN DAYS without customer service noticing.

Once they DID realize about it however, they did try to give us a very quick and timely response regarding it, which is why they did not get a 1. In the end though, the gamesages, who claimed to know the problem from the very start, should have been able to let the higher ups of customer service know what was going on.

In addition, the attitude of some gamesages leaves much to be desired. I can honestly say at this point that if something were to happen and DWO shut down, I would not consider looking at other Aeria games from the example I have seen from this one. Much work is needed to improve this.