18%40 Votes
7%16 Votes
1 (Poor)
18%40 Votes
Total Votes :: 217 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJan 25, 2011 4:46 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Feb 25, 2011 10:12 am. Edited 2 times in total

Feedback Poll 01/25/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Kubab

Rank 2
Kubab
PostedJan 25, 2011 4:50 pm
4 because it seems to me that the customers service if a bit faster now and for new ideas for gold sinks in Shaiya

Oh, and I almost forgot

FIRST Smile

WillianGallis

Rank 0
WillianGallis
PostedJan 25, 2011 4:52 pm
I was gonna vote 4 but I accidentally clicked 3. Oh well.

LGC has been better on the last month. We finally have more GM related activities like events, and we have GameSages again. I have hope for new content in a near future.

Bye bye LGC, we will all gonna miss you.

o._.o

Rank 0
o._.o
PostedJan 25, 2011 4:54 pm
I still can't use my other account (my main account with all of my posts) on 60% of the games due to the space in its name, so I'm kind of bummed about that. Other than that Aeria's service itself has been perfectly fine. =P

<center>Also known as <a>Dakr Mage</a><br></center>

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedJan 25, 2011 5:17 pm
I'm going to go with a 4 this month. I haven't been very active on aeria, but the new games linup is promising.

tenkai255

Rank 0
tenkai255
PostedJan 25, 2011 5:27 pm
I vote for 4.

LGC start to get more actively with a GM assign for new event which it is great to heard.

The idea of a new gold sink in shaiya really would help players to have a chance to maybe get ap.

The customer service stays same for me since the time of respond is still as fast, maybe probably a few time long wait when they forgot to respond but that okay.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedJan 25, 2011 5:41 pm
4! I would have picked 5, but a company needs to strive for perfection. And. . . it just isn't perfect. Yet. Smile

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedJan 25, 2011 5:52 pm
There have been numerous technical problems with Aeria's servers these past couple months, and the staff has moved swiftly and efficiently to solve those problems in a timely fashion. Good job.

Promotions have been really good too, although I somehow missed the "Vote for Dynsasty Warrior for 2010 top Game" announcement....was really hoping to get my vote in

I currently have every game here at Aeria, and I enjoy the game play experience from all of them. The choice of games is top notch, and carefully selected, and am highly anticipating the release of Aeria's newest title, Metal Assualt Very Happy

I was walking through Wal-Mart today, and actually saw Aeria Fun Cards! Awesome! Before I could only find these at Target/CVS, and was dissapointed that one of the largest middle-class
American-Based" retail stores didn't carry them, but now they do, so good job! Awesome! Perhaps one day, I'll walk into a Wal-Mart and see a big PDQ display with Aeria Logo's all over the side....dreams.....

One thing I would like to see, is the re-start of the AeriaGame's "Cafepress AeriaStudio" shop, where you can buy AeriaGame logo'd merchandise such as T-Shirts, Mugs, Mousepads, etc........for all the different Game Logos..........This was an awesome Idea when it was going on, and you can still find some leftover Merchandise at CafePress for LC, Domo, & Shaiya.......would love to see it restarted with more logos from other games.

I hope AeriaGames continues to expand and grow, and we see another 4 years of great games headed our way.........Many in the community have expressed a desire for a "Futuristic Gundam Type MMO"....

> Not sure how many people out there remember an MMO title called "Exteel", running since 2007, it's servers have officially shutdown Sept 1, 2010, and has gone offline. Perhaps AG&E would contact the developers of Exteel - NCSoft, and see what it would take to Re-Open Exteel under "Aeria's Wingspan" Razz Totally was an awesome game and would love to see it re-open here under AG&E in co-op with NCSoft

I give you --- A 5

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 25, 2011 5:59 pm
Im gonna go with a 4.

The GM's seem to be working hard on listening to player demands and thats a great thing.

I still think events in-game are in need of a diferent structure on how they are done and organized, talking about Last Chaos since its the only game i can talk about on this point.

Also rt responses seem to be going on pretty quickly so congratulations on a job well done.

Shaddowed

Rank 1
Shaddowed
PostedJan 25, 2011 6:39 pm
5/5

LC is pretty good
WT is doing great...

everything is alll gooooooooood