GM_Cara

GameMaster: USA
GM_Cara
PostedJan 23, 2011 8:20 pm   Last edited by GM_Cara on Jan 30, 2011 8:55 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Patch Notes: Jan 24, 2011

Check it out!
Greetings,

Here are the updates for January 24th:

Zombies at the Beach

• Lore: We have received reports of strange sightings along the coast...the undead have been walking, talking...and sun bathing! Without explanation the beaches all over Saphael have become the hangout spot for zombies! If you can't beat em, join em! So grab your swim suits and swords and head to the beach!
  • Full details posted tomorrow!
    January 25: Zombies at the Lake (GM Event Map)
    January 26: Zombie Trivia (Everywhere)
    January 27: Battle at the Beach (Southern Island)
    January 28: Undead Invasion (TBD)
    January 29: Beach Trivia (Everywhere)
    January 30: Battle at the Beach + special guest (Southern Island)

Bug Fixes

• The Defend icon is not longer missing from Sprite Adventures.
  • The Penguin Jelly Rabbit Mount no longer looks like a delicious pink Peep.

Forbidden Temple

• Introducing the 75-80 zone called Forbidden Temple (formerly known as Taboo Temple).

• Lore: The holy tree in Gaia woodlands – Mother of Gaia – has been suffering by her illness. Recently there has been an unusual magical wave around the holy tree. The grief of the tree and the unusual wave infect the air contagiously. The calling of Sage Babama’s from the above, the failure of vanguard are duplicating your fear. What’s the connection of this wave and the illness of Mother of Gaia’s? Sprite messengers, face the fear in your mind, quell the crisis and bring the Mother of Gaia back to the way she was!
  • Upon reaching level 78, players receive the quest "Lv 80 Failure of Vanguard". Then report to Senate Prophet Borg in Gaia Woodlands to begin your journey.

Sprite Style Changing Tool

• Grats to LoveLovey for this excellent suggestion! She is the first to own some of these two new items.
  • Introducing two Item Mall items to change your Guardian Sprite's look and wings.

• This will include two additional sprite color options:

• And this includes 4 additional sprite style (hair) options:

Monster Achievement Gallery

• Never look back, but you still want to review the former glories from the past? Remembering those battles in the dungeons and the monsters, but couldn’t recall their looks? Introducing the New feature of the Monster Achievement Gallery. Let’s hurry up to fill the monster archive gallery!
  • Access this new feature by going into your Adventure Log -> History Tab - > then right click a mob image. This will give you access to:
  • A rotateable item of the mob.
  • The loot table list of the mob.
  • General monster information: name, level, class, type, fame

Sprite Messenger's Challenge (Legendary Solo PVP)

• Lore: Sprite Messenger, Setmund, has been travelling through the lands of Saphael, is now appearing in Kaslow city and bring important news for all the sprite messengers. He claimed that he’d found the legendary sprite messengers and challenged them but failed. Still he’d learned a great experience through his failure. Setmund decided to wait for the challengers in Kaslow city, if there’s any sprite messenger dare to challenge the legendary ones, they’ll be able to get the precious experience. Brave ones, go to Setmund and make your way to the legendary sprite messengers!
  • Players over LV 71, will be able to talk to Setmund in Kaslow city (294,304) and enter the colosseum temple for the fight. Then talk to one of the two NPCs. Defeat the legendary sprite messenger, and players will be able to get the experience points and rewards. Can get back to Kaslow city through the same transporting point.
  • Win or lose, you can only do the quest once every 22 hours.
  • Information can also be found in the Events window (left click the ballons icon on your mini-map)

Fortify up to +15

• You can now fortify up to +15. If you fortify past +9 and fail, you lose the item. There are three types of items to help increase your chances of success:
  • Clovers - Increase percentage for success.
  • [New] Inscriptions - Guaranteed success under a certain plus amount.
  • [New] Voodoo Body Double (Insurance) - Upon failure, this item is destroyed instead of the item being fortified.
  • [New] Sage Stones - Items that do both (increase success rate and protect item upon failure)
  • Your +9 glow remains all the way up through +15.
  • Players can expect to see some of these new items available in the Item Mall starting Tuesday.

Valentines Content

• Help Moony save Valentine's Day - Find Moony in Kaslow (165, 247) or Ilya (249, 207).
  • Information can also be found in the Events window (left click the ballons icon on your mini-map)
  • A list of GM events for Valentines will be coming soon.

New Items

• Introducing new items, costumes, mounts and quests.
Advertisement

triuna

Rank 0
triuna
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:27 pm
While I applaud all the new additions, I hope all goes well with so much of them at one time. Now I'm gonna miss my sleep.. thank you GM!

rhendril

Rank 1
rhendril
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:32 pm
Will blessed fortification clovers retain their 100% success past +9?

NymphiiieeDoll

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:34 pm
awesome <3 looks pleasing ^_^
yay for the sprite makeover kits & zombie theme Very Happy

chaosmasterro

Rank 1
chaosmasterro
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:34 pm
I almost had a heart attack because i was overwhelmed with so much new content at once, and then i saw +15 fortification.

necalt7

Rank 3
necalt7
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:35 pm   Last edited by necalt7 on Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm. Edited 1 time in total
edit: nvm lol disappointment.

fluffydeath

Rank 3
fluffydeath
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:38 pm
ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGAWESOMES! my thoughts at first. saw +15. started packing my bags immediately <3 gonna stay for maybe.. 1-2 days until i see all the +15 messages going on. thats when i go find myself a new game ;p

ty to Serahni for the awesome picture <3 GF- RainbowDash- level 7x templar on Quill <3 D3RPY- 40 wizard on Quill~ Soarin- 4x zerk on Quill~ EE- Llusion- level 5x.. something

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:44 pm
+15 eh?

Can you lower the price of Blessed Fort back to 999ap please? LOL because this is ridiculous...

kirakiragal

Rank 0
kirakiragal
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:45 pm
I was worried about what wings my sprite would grow so now I am SUPER happy!!!! *___*

Love it hehe the new pink color is love too <3

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
PostedJan 24, 2011 10:47 pm
rhendril wrote:
Will blessed fortification clovers retain their 100% success past +9?  

From the patch notes. It seems that Clovers stay the same. So to answer your question yeah I think Blessed are still 100%. It's jsut that the lucky clovers after +9 are useless because if it fails it wont protect teh item. You need the sage stone or voodoo dolls for that. Or of course Blessed Fort.