GMRender

GameMaster: USA
GMRender
PostedJan 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Ticket Requirements

All the information we require for specific ticketed issues.
This forum post contains different specific ticketed issues. Each issue has its own requirements that need to be filled out before the issue can be looked into. I have posted the information that is Required for each specific issue in hopes that when you turn in your first ticket you will have all required information which should end up in quicker resolved times. I have also put a few FAQ into this section that we seem to get alot of tickets about. If there are more issues you feel should be added please send me a PM and I will do so.

NOTE- ALL tickets for Shaiya English should be directed to Shaiya.EN

Ticket Status Questions:

-UnOpened- Your ticket is in line and has yet to be picked up by the Shaiya Team.

-Opened- Your issue is currently being checked into and evaluated.

-Hold Customer- We have answered / replied back to your latest statement.

-Hold Aeria- Your issue currently being looked into by other departments and or is waiting for confirmation on your issue. Tiered/Mini tickets will be stalled for up to 10 days. Please do not reply to stalled tickets, as it will reset the 10 day timer.

"How do I Purchase AP"

-First log into your account on the Aeria Games Website: http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

-Look in the top of the web page for the "Shop" button. Hover your mouse over the shop button and select "Recharge Center"

-This will take you to a new page where you will be able to select the type of payment method.

- Now pick the amount of AP you would like to acquire.

- Confirm payment.

-If you do not have a Paypal account or one of the other AP purchasing methods you will be required to set up an account with them before your purchase will go through.

-If you have a -2 for AP this means your purchased AP is still being transferred to your account.

"I have a coupon from Aeria , how do I use it?"

-First log into your account on the Aeria Games Website: http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

-Look in the top of the web page for the "Shop" button. Hover your mouse over the shop button and select "Recharge Center"

-This will take you to a new page where you will be able to select the type of payment method.

- Now pick the amount of AP you would like to acquire.

-Open your email.

-Input coupon code while selecting AP amount (this tab is the last one in the selection).

- Confirm payment.

-Your AP should be transferred to your account and will appear shortly once you have chosen your payment method.

-If you do not have a Paypal account or one of the other AP purchasing methods you will be required to set up an account with them before your purchase will go through.

-If you have a -2 for AP this means your purchased AP is still being transferred to your account.

"Iv been hacked!"

-For this issue we require your account ownership be verified.( This is done in the first three questions )

-Fill out the following information and input it into a ticket.

1) Your account name.

2) ALL of your character(s) names (Active and Deleted), along with their levels and classes. (Apply as much information as you can)

3) Your IP Address and location, which can be found by going to http://whatismyipaddress.com/

4) Server:

5) Items noticed missing/lost:(Apply as much information as you can, also include the last known location of the items)

6) The last known date you logged in game.

All this information will let us verify the account ownership and identify the missing items all within the first ticket.

Missing / Lost items:

In order for us to process this request, we will require the following information:

1) Server:

2) Item(s) lost:

3) Location of item(s):

4) Date the item(s) was/were last seen:

5) Date the item(s) were noticed missing:

Quest Resets:

1) Starting NPC

2) Ending NPC

3) Quest name (actual name ie not just "Epic Quest" but the actual quest title)

4) Server Name

5) Character's Name

6) Quest Reward
All questions must be answered!

Promotion Issues:

Name of Promotion:

Promotion Date:

Link to Promotion:

Transaction Order / ID Number:( This can be found by logging in, hovering your mouse over the shop button and selecting "Game Purchase History" )

"I Dont Get Emails From Aeria!"

- This issue is different for all types of Emails.

- Go to the link below and follow the instructions to add yourself to our White list.

- White List

For Billing Issues and Support Please review the following Link:

Billing Issues and Support