Dark_Dragoon86

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2012 8:04 pm

first and most likley last time buyer

bought ap for eden eternal
ok so i bought 30 dollars worth of points on the third right after i bought them i could not use them and as of now my account on the actual webpage has been "suspended" so i cant look at half the stuff i could and im starting to get highly aggravated about this its been several days since so it should have been resolved by now at least i think it should have cause i paid money for this i have sent three tickets to two different departments of the ticketing department so whats the deal aeria please help! or this will be THE last time i spend my money on your games period and i will expect a refund on the money i have spent Mad

thank you for listening hope we can resolve
this is in reference to username Dark_Dragoon86 charecters Dark_Rose86

Mod Edit: Image removed, please do not post personal info (your address) here, keep that within your tickets.
Advertisement

Artreux

Rank 0
Artreux
PostedFeb 08, 2012 8:08 pm

First time purchase and can't spend it? O_O

help anyone?
Okay so I have not seen this thread and I submitted a ticket that have been UNOPENED still for like 7 days now! I did get the "u can purchase again after three days..blah blah" but why can I not spend it? Also it has been more than 3 days and I can not still purchase for more??? T__T

I have used the same paypal that I use with my main accounts and other accounts. This is my first time to spend on this account. Does it have to do with that?? If so, why no reply for need of any verifications?

Thanks for helping.

I love purple and pink!

Dark_Dragoon86

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2012 8:12 pm

this

seems
to be a big problem with them and the ap perchashing process it happened to and i just finally got help from the gs and gms after i post like five different places and sent 4 diff tickets i suggest find a gs in your game at the general info for your game and see if they can help

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 09, 2012 5:53 am

Re: First time purchase and can't spend it? O_O

help anyone?
Artreux wrote:
Okay so I have not seen this thread and I submitted a ticket that have been UNOPENED still for like 7 days now! I did get the "u can purchase again after three days..blah blah" but why can I not spend it? Also it has been more than 3 days and I can not still purchase for more??? T__T

I have used the same paypal that I use with my main accounts and other accounts. This is my first time to spend on this account. Does it have to do with that?? If so, why no reply for need of any verifications?

Thanks for helping.  

if the billing ticket didn't got answered within 5 days, you are free to poke a GS/GM to forward the ticket number.

signature of xybolt

fifthelemental

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2012 3:31 pm
i play Shaiya and am a first time buyer, after 1 week i still have no points.... what is going on... my tickets dont get answered for days and when someone does answer them it comes up resolved..... does this look resolved ????

i want my points that i have payed for as well as some compensation for my wait would be nice....

also i came across this post -

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1200195

spirittina

Rank 0
spirittina
PostedFeb 15, 2012 3:16 am
fifthelemental wrote:
i play Shaiya and am a first time buyer, after 1 week i still have no points.... what is going on... my tickets dont get answered for days and when someone does answer them it comes up resolved..... does this look resolved ????

i want my points that i have payed for as well as some compensation for my wait would be nice....

seriously tickets are not being answered i have spent alot of money on AP and this is what happens to my husbands account please take more time to answer tickets it has been nearly 5 days now and NO reply.........

fifthelemental

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2012 10:17 pm
spirittina wrote:
fifthelemental wrote:

seriously tickets are not being answered i have spent alot of money on AP and this is what happens to my husbands account please take more time to answer tickets it has been nearly 5 days now and NO reply.........  

i think Aeria Games has forgotten where there pay packet comes from.... "The People" so please again look into this, work out what went wront (do your job) and give me my points that i have paid for >.>

spirittina

Rank 0
spirittina
PostedFeb 17, 2012 10:19 pm
fifthelemental wrote:
spirittina wrote:
fifthelemental wrote:

i think Aeria Games has forgotten where there pay packet comes from.... "The People" so please again look into this, work out what went wront (do your job) and give me my points that i have paid for >.>  

well to be told that the points have been given when clearly they HAVE NOT is actualy making me scared for the next time that i would have purchased AP Sad((

Nordaci

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Transaction error

Cant buy ap..?
When i click buy $50 ~ transaction - it says general error , error code 901

BUT when i buy $5 its success but after 2 times its general error again.?

ji999

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedApr 21, 2012 12:19 pm
If Daily spending limit is $150 dollars, why do you have an option to buy $200 on paypal express?