HiFiSi

Rank 5.1
HiFiSi
PostedJan 21, 2009 1:05 am
bhw1132 wrote:
i understand wanting to buy new character slots, but why spend real money on a free game when teh gear you buy will just be replaced within a few days of heavy play? it just seems like a waste to me, but then again i could be wrong.  
Depends on what game you're playing and what you're buying. There are plenty of items you'd buy with ap that you would have permanently, or would boost your experience/points/money gain as well. But it's personal choice. If you don't think there is anything worth spending real money on, don't buy anything. Everyone has their own distinct sense of value.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Advertisement

xandar6271

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Spending limit

what it has done
Okay great you made a spending limit that only notifies a person after they have made a second transaction and doesn't recieve aeira points for that transaction. Okay so when a person such as I does this 3 days in a row without realizing what has happened they should not be punished because the company has to refund that money !!!! IF the company recieved the second transactions of the day but did not issue ap because of that policy they should not even go through with the reciept of the money. DON'T BLAME IT ON THE PLAYER AND SUSPEND THEIR ACCOUNT>

Arock619

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2009 1:48 pm
Yea so i just bought 30$ woth of AP how soon do i get the points? and do i need to do anything to add them to my character? Sorry first time buyer here.

FlowingSnake

Rank 0
PostedMar 09, 2009 8:13 pm
I can not buy any points at all I just recieve this message:

Failure!!!
NOTE: Your account is currently not allowed to purchase Aeria Points, please contact us if you have further questions.

I am recieving it on two seperate accounts, and it happens at soon as I click the store button.

Why would I get this message?

HiFiSi

Rank 5.1
HiFiSi
PostedMar 10, 2009 6:42 am
Try using the CONTACT US link at the bottom of the page like it asks you to.

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

FlowingSnake

Rank 0
PostedMar 10, 2009 9:22 am
lol nice tone in your post there...anyway I did the first time I recieved the message that was on the 6th of march...I have not had areply at all from aeria support so I posted here. And before you say it yes I followed up with an email with my user id, email address of account, url of the page the message appears on and a screen shot of the page with the message on it.

[TICKET #1955259]

Greetings,

This is an automatic response to your request. We have received your email support request, and your ticket number is [Request Tracker (RT) #1955259]. There is no need to reply to this message right now. Our supporting staff will process your ticket shortly.

*** Please make sure that you have included the following information in your email: your Aeria Games account id, the transaction/receipt id, the date/time of the transaction, and the amount in question. This will help us to resolve your issue in a more timely manner.

Please use the request number if you need to refer to this problem. Please include the string:

[Request Tracker (RT) #1955259]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so, you may reply to this message.

Thank you,

Aeria Online Support Team
billing@aeriagames.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
FlowingSnake sent a message using the contact form at http://www.aeriagames.com/contact.

Hi
I have been trying to purchase AP and keep getting this message:
NOTE: Your account is currently not allowed to purchase Aeria Points, please contact us if you have further questions.
Why?

vanlue

Rank 0
PostedMar 27, 2009 7:07 am
So, I started my account yesterday. I can't purchase a gift card until tomorrow? It says new accounts can't receive AP for first 72 hours.

shadez911

Rank 0
shadez911
PostedApr 04, 2009 12:29 pm
ok today i bought my first set of aeria points ($20US) now how do i get the bonus 35%. i tried the link but it does not work please reply i need those extra points

Ladonis

Rank 0
PostedApr 07, 2009 5:57 pm
Potential first-time buyer here. I am a little confused though. The 50$ option says 30% bonus points beside it, but when you go to pay it only shows 5000+500 bonus points. It still says 30% beside it, but is missing 1000 bonus points. Is this just showing the wrong ammount? Or will I lose 1000 points if I do this option.

hydra_shadow

Rank 0
hydra_shadow
PostedApr 08, 2009 9:02 am

ap

hmm
i had bought around 130-150 however much she wanted to u put last night i only got 5k of it and im seeing a screen thayt has to parts that say hold and payable (date here) wheres the rest of my ap