What happens if all my troops die in dungeon and I dont have coupons or gold to resurrect them?
Then sadly you have to start the dungeon all over again. Try to be careful and watch your troop levels when doing attacks.
What are the rules regarding multiple accounts from the same IP address? Can I play on the same server as my brother and interact with him?
The multiple account rules are:
Account sharing is where more than one person has access of an account. It is a violation of our Terms of Service.
Account sharing creates liability and security issues. If a report comes to us and we determine that the base cause of the issue is account sharing, all accounts involved will be permanently banned. Prevent this by never giving out your password to anyone.
Multiple Accounts or Characters
You CAN have multiple accounts.
This protects several things including but not limited to
- Families who play the same game
- Roommates/Friends at same house who play the same game
- Players who want to experience different factions or test aspects of the game
- Players who are tired of an account and want to try a new account
Those accounts CANNOT interact with each other.
This covers several things including but not limited to
- Using alternate/multiple accounts to spy on other alliances
- Using alternate/multiple accounts to farm resources
- Using alternate/multiple accounts to artificially bulk-up your fighting records (fake fights)
- Using alternate/multiple accounts to weaken other players/wilds for your main
- Using alternate/multiple accounts to "mule" or hold items for your main
- Using alternate/multiple accounts to break the TOS in an attempt to shield your main
- Using alternate/multiple accounts to do anything that would be a violation of the TOS
Players found to be violating our rules regarding the use of multiple accounts may be banned without noticed. Don't have your accounts interact and you won't have a problem.