killingbeast2

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2011 2:55 am   Last edited by killingbeast2 on Sep 05, 2011 2:58 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: WTF

drei014 wrote:
is there anyway you can do without using gold? wat the heck is this game.. if someone dont have money how come to play this game.. this game is nothing!!!!  

on level 20 you can sell stuff for gold so you can play it for free too or pay if you have the money so no problem I think or do the free offers for aeria points and buy then gold so you can play it for free
Advertisement

killingbeast2

Rank 0
PostedSep 05, 2011 2:57 am
question:

when do we get the rewards of the alliance event cause it is ended like 4/5 days ago and I really need that book xD no just asking can someone answer me plz

ganui

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Hero skill development

skills
Hey i am new to the game and was woundering if someone could tell me how to develop my heroes skills, i think the game says i need to go to a task master but i really dont know what or where that is..

hahaha its probably a dum question but there it is Smile!! Thanks guys

eldaraa

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2011 10:29 am
When i try to connect the game at my home, give me an error. It says that,

'Connection to the game server has been lost'

How can i fix this error? I can connect game from another computer at job.

Shikyomajutsu

Rank 0
PostedOct 18, 2011 10:44 am
eldaraa wrote:
When i try to connect the game at my home, give me an error. It says that,

'Connection to the game server has been lost'

How can i fix this error? I can connect game from another computer at job.  

i get the error "A connection error has occurred"

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedOct 18, 2011 10:56 am
Those connection errors deal with your connection to the game timing out. Do you have things downloading while not having them throttled? When at first connecting to the game it takes a bit of bandwidth to load into the game. If you have something else taking up mostly all your bandwidth it can lose connection.

That's generally when I've seen those messages while booting in. After I throttle the download down a bit it connects fine. Not sure if this applies to you as well, but this is my experience on the matter.

nythera22

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2011 3:37 am

????

Why didnt i get the reward from the goals that i completed i pressed claim but got nothing Sad

StephanReiken

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Same IP address differnet people

What are the rules regarding multiple accounts from the same IP address? Can I play on the same server as my brother and interact with him?

pinkpolkadots

Rank 0
pinkpolkadots
PostedNov 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Dead Heros

What happens if all my troops die in dungeon and I dont have coupons or gold to resurrect them?

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedNov 23, 2011 3:02 am

Re: Dead Heros

pinkpolkadots wrote:
What happens if all my troops die in dungeon and I dont have coupons or gold to resurrect them?  

Then sadly you have to start the dungeon all over again. Try to be careful and watch your troop levels when doing attacks.

StephanReiken wrote:
What are the rules regarding multiple accounts from the same IP address? Can I play on the same server as my brother and interact with him?  

The multiple account rules are:
Account Sharing

Account sharing is where more than one person has access of an account. It is a violation of our Terms of Service.

Account sharing creates liability and security issues. If a report comes to us and we determine that the base cause of the issue is account sharing, all accounts involved will be permanently banned. Prevent this by never giving out your password to anyone.

Multiple Accounts or Characters

You CAN have multiple accounts.
This protects several things including but not limited to:

• Families who play the same game
  • Roommates/Friends at same house who play the same game
  • Players who want to experience different factions or test aspects of the game
  • Players who are tired of an account and want to try a new account

Those accounts CANNOT interact with each other.
This covers several things including but not limited to:

• Using alternate/multiple accounts to spy on other alliances
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to farm resources
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to artificially bulk-up your fighting records (fake fights)
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to weaken other players/wilds for your main
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to "mule" or hold items for your main
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to break the TOS in an attempt to shield your main
  • Using alternate/multiple accounts to do anything that would be a violation of the TOS

Players found to be violating our rules regarding the use of multiple accounts may be banned without noticed. Don't have your accounts interact and you won't have a problem.