boyojoy.com

Partner
PostedJan 21, 2011 12:26 am

[Info] New Players FAQ

Check here for answers first then ask questions if you're still stuck
1. Q: Cannot join in game, how to solve?
A: Please check the current network condition. If the network is fluent, you may close the browser, download and install the latest version FALSH plug-in, then you can login game. If you are still unable to properly complete loading process, we suggest you try to replace other browser login or contact game customer service.

2. Q: The first time you played, how to familiar with the game quickly?
A: We suggest you to complete a start newbie guide quest, according to the arrow tips and operation. If you do that, you will be familiar with the game with the basic operation and most of the game's interface functions.

3. Q: How many currencies in game?
A:Three:Gold、Coupons and Silver, which is corresponding to the three props Shop purchase area.

4. Q: How to build?
A: Click your race of the main building, and you can view the architecture list. Choose what you want to build in the list, you may click the Mouse Left to release into the open spaces of territory, and it start to build. After waiting for a certain time, the building is completed. Newbie guide task can help you better understand this game, and we suggest you finish it while you just join in the game.

5. Q: How to upgrade building?
A: You can click the race main building and click “Upgrade" button to upgrade the corresponding building from the building list. You also can click a corresponding building and click the "Upgrade" button to upgrade from the building's corresponding interface.

6. Q: How to get and finish quest?
A: You can click the "Quest" button from the main interface and choose "Can Receive" paging. This interface will show you which quests you can get in current levels. According to the areas and NPCS name, you can easily find the quest NPC and get them. In addition, the NPCS head you can get quest will display an aureate exclamation point, and when you see aureate question mark you, it is who you can submit quest. Through these, you can tell which quests you can get and which ones you have finished.

7. Q: How to get resources?
A: Resources will be output by the resource building, and which are collected by you. Each race has 4 resource buildings for collecting corresponding resources. Players can choose each resource building and click "Deplete all" button to collect the 4 resources. Besides each scene has the corresponding resources point which players can collect resource in spare time. Every fixed period will obtain certain resources.

8. Q: How to recruit a hero?
A: Players can recruit heroes from tavern. Besides the taverns in the 3 races' hkee, the scene “Palace of Gods" which you can go when your level is 30 also has a tavern. If you are not satisfied with the current heroes in the hero list, you can use refresh function. Recruit heroes needn't any props, and system will automatically give a recruit refresh once an hour. Summon Hun and Astrology need the consumption of corresponding props, and after you use, the probability of recruiting the better heroes is higher. Players can get these props from the "Shop".

9. Q: How to promote quickly roles and hero level?
A: Your role can get higher experience to promote its level by finishing the quest in the game. And some quests will give players hero experience card, which captain can gain a certain amount of experience after players use. With monsters and player combat process, your role and hero will also get a certain amount of experience. After you finish all the quests or you are free, you can use on-hook point in each scene. Every fixed time will give roles and heroes a certain amount of experience, which is the most convenient way to promote your role and heroes' level.

10. Q: How to recruit soldiers?
A: Players need to build the barracks building first. The kinds of soldiers will increase with the promotion of the building level. With the time increase, the number of soldiers will also increase. Players can check the current soldiers' attribute and recruit any number of soldiers by clicking the "Recruit" button. If you want to rapidly promote the number of soldiers which can be recruited, please click the "Maximize" button and use a "Troop Supply Card”, it can let the quantity of soldiers which can be recruited be full.

11. Q: How to deploy soldiers?
A:Please click the "Deploy" button in the main interface first. Next choose the type of soldiers for heroes and click the "Okey" button, then the heroes' deploy is finished. After every battle, click the "Auto Add" button to automatically add the number of soldiers when heroes have all their soldiers.

12. Q: When the heroes need battle or defend?
A: If you need heroes to attack monsters or other players, all your heroes may setting for battle and ensure their soldiers' quantity is maximum. The way of setting: Click the "Hero" button, and set the hero status from defend to battle. Now your heroes can attack anyone. You also can use "All battle" button or "All Defend" button for setting all heroes' status. When other players attack your territory, the alarm will ring. Now you'd better set your all heroes "All Defend" status and max the quantity of soldiers. When the fighting begin, your heroes whose status are defend and quantity of soldiers isn't 0 will join in the battle.

13. Q: How to attack other players' territory?
A: Please click the "Wild" button, choose which player's territory you want to attack and send out attack order. Please notice if you want to attack others, your heroes' status must be battle and your hero have a certain amount of soldiers. If you sent out attack order, you need 90 seconds to gather your army. And in this time, you can't carry on any other operations except waiting and the interface is locked. After the battle, you will receive a battle report, which you can check the war of income and loss.

14. Q: How to add a friend?
A: You can use left-click to click player's name in the chat interface and choose the "Add Friends" options. System will send a mail to the player you choose at once. When the player receives the mail and agrees it, the player's name will add to your friend's list, and you can contact him more conveniently.

15. Q: I’m a new player, what to do when other player attack me?
A: When your level doesn't arrival at 10th, it is a protection for new player. In this time, other players can't attack your territory. When you arrival 10, the protection will automatically disappear, and you must protect you territory by your army.

16. Q: How to transmute props?
A: When you arrival 10, you can start to transmute props. Click the "Box" design in the inventory interface, and you will enter the transmute interface. Use left-click to choose which you want to transmute, and click the "Transmute" button, then you can start to transmute. It is noticed that transmute needs amount of silvers which you get from quest. Besides the quantity of props which you want to transmute must be equal or greater than three. If you add the props you like, the props you transmute will generate random. But if you add corresponding props according to the synthetic formula from the offical, it must generate regular props.

17. Q: Hero’s potential?
A: Potential decides hero's attribute after hero's level is up. The higher hero's potential is, the more the attribute increases.

18. Q: How long will my mail stay in my mailbox?
A: A message in the mailbox will be deleted after 30 days, regardless if it contains an item or not.

If you want to see more, please click the following link.
Link: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1080545
Advertisement

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedMar 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Additional Information found in Self Help

Need More Help? Have Other Questions?

Many more guides like this can be found in Self Help forums
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1303

thg55

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2011 4:48 am

Re: New Players FAQ

Check here for answers to commonly asked questions
boyojoy.com wrote:

17. Q: Hero’s potential?
A: Potential decides hero's attribute after hero's level is up. The higher hero's potential is, the more the attribute increases.  

And what if my heroes are dead??

firedale2002

Rank 4
firedale2002
PostedMar 11, 2011 7:54 am
thg55 wrote:
boyojoy.com wrote:
entirepost  
And what if my heroes are dead??  
Well, considering your heroes cannot die, I'm not quite sure why or what you're asking. If all of your heroes' units die, you recruit more, which the tutorial tells you how to do.

Lounaxi

Rank 0
Lounaxi
PostedMar 15, 2011 6:27 pm
Nahh, the heros don't die, only the units of the heros. If you're out or low on a unit of soldiers you can just recruit more.
Or if you want another hero you can still recruit another again. Then you have to supply that hero with troops. :p

The quiet ones are the most dangerous.`

CannaWarrior

Rank 0
CannaWarrior
PostedApr 18, 2011 11:19 am
how do i win more coupons?

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 18, 2011 12:30 pm
CannaWarrior wrote:
how do i win more coupons?  

Win events that give out coupons as prizes.

Join events listed on the event section here

bakunyuu

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2011 11:33 pm
how you get more heros i have 3 and when i try to get more it say i cant

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 26, 2011 11:58 pm
bakunyuu wrote:
how you get more heros i have 3 and when i try to get more it say i cant  

To get 4 heroes, you need to be level 10, and then upgrade the 1st skill to the maximum level you can upgrade in your tech building.

Human: Upgrade Royal Decree skill in Tower of Truth.
Elf: Upgrade Call of the Wild skill in Wisdom Spring.
Undead: Upgrade Reanimation skill in Doom Tower.

Juelz23j

Rank 0
PostedApr 29, 2011 9:51 am

Question

How to use skill books?
I purchased three skill books but do not know how to assign them. My heroes are all above level 10 as well.