boyojoy.com

Partner
PostedJan 21, 2011 12:23 am

[Game Tutorials] Hero System

Click the "Hero" button at the bottom of the game interface to enter the Hero interface and perform various actions relating to your heroes.

There are four tabs within the Hero interface - Hero, Equip, Deploy and Assign. Click on them to go to their respective interfaces.

A.Hero Info Interface: View all Heroes in your current roster, including deployed and garrisoned Heroes.
1)Hero Operations:

2)Hero Attributes

B.View Equipment
1)Hero Equipment Display: Only displays equipment used by current Hero. Left-click to automatically equip items in respective slots.
2)Hero Attributes: After changing equipment, you can check your Hero's respective attribute increases via the Hero panel.
3)Hero Skills: View current Hero's learned skills.

C.Army Assignment
In the Army Assignment interface, players can assign idle troops to a Hero. The number of troops a Hero can lead is dependent on his Command level.
Operation Method: Click on a Hero's Army Assignment option for a drop-down list, select the military unit type you wish to assign, input your desired quantity, and confirm to complete the action.
1)Draft: Click to enter the Barracks and recruit even more soldiers.
2)Auto-replenish: Click to automatically replenish troops led by the current Hero to its maximum quantity.

D.Hero Assignment
Every Lord can hire up to 12 Heroes, but can only bring 6 Heroes into battle each time.
Players can assign some Heroes as Support Heroes. You can switch your current Hero and Support Hero in this screen.
Advertisement

LadyCassius

Rank 0
LadyCassius
PostedJul 22, 2012 6:12 am

Heros

Hero Commands
I am unable to see a Hero Info Interface that allows me to the "Fire", "Battle / Defend", "Captain", "All Battle" and "All Defend" options. Please Help

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Re: Heros

Hero Commands
LadyCassius wrote:
I am unable to see a Hero Info Interface that allows me to the "Fire", "Battle / Defend", "Captain", "All Battle" and "All Defend" options. Please Help  

Those were from the first version of the game.

Fire is now Dismiss. Click on Hero button on the bottom UI then go to Deploy Heroes tab far left in that window. Click on a hero and now under their portrait is dismiss.

Battle / Defend is split into Attack Formation and Defend Formation at the bottom of that same screen.

Captains no longer exist.

All Battle and All Defend no longer exist it's based on formations.